Rhythm Tengoku Mafia: The Best + (Game Over)

Prims

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dormio memorial post

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpsezVsd0No

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S3YXXp6bOM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dD3dz44Xf8

(in his flip pic he's being compressed to death by the low image quality because i cba to find good pictures on short notice)

@mods: why can't I embed more than two dumb meme videos in a post, please fix this ASAP thanks

Edited by Prims

Day 2

Here lies Manix, thought to be one heterosexual but actually many. Mafia knocked one off-beat and the rest soon fell like dominoes.

flip_lockstep.gif

Manix - The Stepswitchers - Vanilla Townie - killed Night 1

Johann Sebastian Bach sheds a tear in memorial.

It is now Day 2. You have 72 96 hours to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to hammer.

Edited by Prims

Now that was a very interesting excursion I had last night.
Very much so, that I wouldn't mind going on it again.

I was definitely wrong about Dormio, but given Manix's flip I think one of the other two lynch targets is very likely scum.

Give me some time to think about it because I'm still leaning j00 but that might be tunneling.

why does manix always die early when i play with him in gonna CRY

also what the fuck you guys, im gone for literally an hour and then dormio lynch for no reason

anyway sorry about yesterday i had a lot of math stuff and a midterm but i'm officially done, i'm not done catching up but i will be soon

rip townix :(

I was definitely wrong about Dormio, but given Manix's flip I think one of the other two lynch targets is very likely scum.

what makes you say that?? (i don't disagree but would like your reasoning)

yeah ok our dormio lynch was rly dumb (ugh turbo lynches)

ok so in light of everything

questions for everyone~~

- what do you think are the chances of j00 and elieson being scum buddies?

- after manix's flip, how do you feel about elieson

- what do you think about the ppl who were strong proponents of dormio lynch??

i'm considering these questions as well but still reading thread

i already thought elieson was kind of scummy & manix's flip makes me feel worse about him?? though could also be reverse psychology of scum bc manix pushed elieson case hard. more likely he came off as v town though since he did.

##Vote Elieson

questions for elie:

why not respond to manix's 147 and 148 which both brought up v valid points???

in light of manix town!flip what are your reads

I feel like crap about the mislynch (sorry Dormio), but I still stand by the fact that it was the best play at the time (especially since I wasn't reading either player as scum).

Interested in hearing Snike's thought since he seems to be onto something. Just frustrated right now because Blitz, Elieson, j00, Paperblade, Snike, and Bizz don't make sense as scum (based on my individual reads on them) but just leaves Haze, Iris, Kaoz, and Shin which seems...too easy? Also considering Kaoz's attitude towards Shin yesterday, they don't make sense as buddies mreh. Reading through their individual content now.

ok so in light of everything

questions for everyone~~

- what do you think are the chances of j00 and elieson being scum buddies?

- after manix's flip, how do you feel about elieson

- what do you think about the ppl who were strong proponents of dormio lynch??

Forgot to answer this.

-j00 parked her vote on Elieson early on in the phase and had weak reasoning to hold onto it. I don't think it's very likely.

-He's still town. Actually, he's more likely to be town than j00 because a Town Manix flip would make Scum Elieson look bad (Manix voting Elieson is of no consequence because there were a lot of people who I'd wager are perfectly willing to vote Elieson today.

-Me, Snike, Manix (technically, although he wasn't on Dormio's wagon at the time of lynch), Shin.

@Refa: I didn't mean who was pushing the cases, I meant what do you think about them.

Votals before operation turbo lynch

Votals 1.13
j00 (4) - Via, Haze, Elieson, Paperblade
Elieson (4) - Iris, Dormio, Manix, Shin
Dormio (2) - Refa, Snike
Shin (2) - Blitz, Kaoz

Votals after turbo lynch

Night 1
Dormio (7) - Refa, Snike, Paperblade, j00, Shin, Iris, Elieson (LYNCH!)
Elieson (2) - Dormio, Manix
j00 (2) - Via, Haze
Shin (2) - Blitz, Kaoz
Not Voting (0): None!

So I think that at least one person on the scum team was on Dormio's lynch?? Unless like the scum team is Haze / Kaoz / Blitz / other people who weren't around during deadline, but I feel like at least one scum would want to be around for deadline.

**assumptions if both j00 and Elieson are town (which is not necessarily true)**

Refa strongly pushed OPERATION LYNCH DORMIO, so though I have yet to ISO him and scumread him based off of reads, I doubt he would strongly push another town's case if he were scum. More likely to avoid that spotlight? I mean I guess I can also see scum aligned players trying to push lynch to another town player to try to kill town with a power role since both are allegedly vanila.

From votes alone, I feel a little wary about Shin/Paperblade, but still need to ISO so no concrete reads.

I am playing dark souls 2 so I kinda got distracted.
@Reasoning: It's hard to explain, but I am really skeptical that we just managed to stumble upon 3 vanillas consecutively on d1. Like seriously if we go by hypo numbers (NO I DON'T KNOW NUMBERS) and assume there's 9 members of town and we have 3-4 power roles, that's 50-60% of all vanillagers and it seems sort of unlikely that we found them that fast.

I have another reason for that which I don't feel like disclosing but it should be pretty clear if someone scrutinizes my iso.

Also you'd think that if they were both town scum might wifom by shooting one or the other in order to try to mislynch the other, but that's a bit too speculative.

@Questions:

-I'm not entirely sure but I feel like it's unlikely if only because if it is a bus it's super sloppy and I'd doubt other members of their team would allow that.

-I think he should be in a 1v1 between himself and j00. The Manix nk makes him look bad but that might be what scum want us to pursue. But on the other hand, if scum killed manix for what I think they killed him for.

-I am very unsure about Refa but atm I'm a bit too tired from work to go review him.

-I am the towniest town who ever towned and I tunneled dormio hard. My bad. That's why I'm not on j00 immediately even though my gut is screaming vote her.

-I think Manix died due to this:

]
(also the headache came back today. was not fun but i've managed to stave it away for the time being. probably going to chime in again in a few hours when more stuff has happened, and if nothing has really happened, i may have to do something drastic.[/b)

-I think Shin's town from what I've seen so far. It really reminds me of TM!Shin where he was the anti-quota role.

quote broke

(also the headache came back today. was not fun but i've managed to stave it away for the time being. probably going to chime in again in a few hours when more stuff has happened, and if nothing has really happened, i may have to do something drastic.)

I agree with at least one scum was on that turbo, but that's because I think j00/elieson is a 1v1

actually given what happened last night I think 2-3 scum could've been on the wagon

I don't think the whole scumteam was on it by any means, but those seven, including myself, need to be looked at hard

^ I agree with that statement as well. Also remember that Haze switched to, the Dormio wagon so for most intents and purposes, Haze was effectively on that wagon and should be scrutinized as well. And good sleuthing, didn't even realize Manix posted that.

I can't really see scum incentive to switch to Dormio wagon if not to just protect a buddy (because it seems to risky to do so just for the purposes of lynching a possible non-vanilla)?

Posting later tonight but essay due in T-3 hours and haven't started so . . .

OH, I get what you're saying Snike. Just curious about something else; what do you think are the chances of mafia having a non visiting role in this setup (or even a goon) and how many of those do you think they're likely to have? Because that's the only way I can see a scum vanilla claim. Ugh, I'm going to feel like such a moron if j00/Elieson are scum. ;/

@Iris;

I'll answe those questions in a bit; i'm wrapping up tonight's prep work for tomorrow's July4 shindig. Question for you in the meantime though;

thoughts on my attempt to get myself lynched yesterday, prior to the dormio turbo actually becoming a thing?

Why would scum should j00 or Elieson when they could go vanilla hunting? Them living has little bearing on their alignment imo

##Vote: Iris

Iris has p much been tunneling on Elieson all game and has talked very little about other players (mostly just on j00/Dormio, and only because they were wagons). And, despite how strongly she feels about Elie, let that go to wagon Dormio whose case she didn't really get

OH, I get what you're saying Snike. Just curious about something else; what do you think are the chances of mafia having a non visiting role in this setup (or even a goon) and how many of those do you think they're likely to have? Because that's the only way I can see a scum vanilla claim. Ugh, I'm going to feel like such a moron if j00/Elieson are scum. ;/

2 at the most. Probably at least one (godfather) unless all cop inspections are sane means all inspections are accurate.

For the record I don't think non-visiting/visiting roles are as important this game because of serious shenanigans. Not Shinanigans.

BTW does anyone want to talk about page 9/10 me VS j00? I think it's clear what I think back then but I'd like to confirm I'm not completely crazy and she didn't respond to the point about her quote mining me.

Why would scum should j00 or Elieson when they could go vanilla hunting? Them living has little bearing on their alignment imo

##Vote: Iris

Iris has p much been tunneling on Elieson all game and has talked very little about other players (mostly just on j00/Dormio, and only because they were wagons). And, despite how strongly she feels about Elie, let that go to wagon Dormio whose case she didn't really get

Sets up mislynches.

Again, I think Manix was shot because he made a threat of doing something drastic, ie softed dayvig from what I read. The shade/ wine on Elie was a bonus.

The iris flip was strange now that I look back

I'd lessen it because it was to consolidate but you have a point paper

@elaborate: some lazy fuck forced me to do his legwork last night. I'm not sure if I should out what but regardless of what was, it overrode my normal role (if any).

*procrastination bc who cares about grades. oh wait*

idk I think a scum could claim vanilla as well bc it's not a *terrible* claim considering prims' past setups. manix also made a post (no time to look it up now!!) about how he thought bc of hostmeta roles were relatively weak. I can see a scum claiming vanilla without them having a non visiting role?

@Elieson: I don't think that's an extremely important point since I don't think it's really indicative of alignment, especially so late in the phase? there's a lot related to behavior that could be related to that kind of psych and j00 also said the same as you + idk if you read up to that point, but it was pretty clear that dormio lynch was far more likely than your lynch.

wrt me: I switched to Dormio bc it was very late in game and clearly anyone who was active during end phase didn't want to lynch elieson so yeah?? not sure what else to explain to you bud

also i don't like calling out inactives, but i love calling out **active lurkers**; shin i saw you reading the thread a few hours ago when i first posted, pls comment