What is the most used Member Badge?

Espinosa

By Member Badge I do mean the FE character ones below our names/info when our posts appear on the forums. I remember reading a list like that for people's favourite FE games a few years ago, so I wondered if a similar one exists for character badges.

Maybe it wouldn't be hard to make one? Some kind of sorting by-game could be fun, too, just to see who the fan favourites really are in these parts.

Aside from soldier badge, so far the biggest hit I've gotten from the member search is for Ike's badge. Lucina came up very close though. They both get 9 pages of members. Several other awakening characters (masked marth, henry) and possibly other characters that idr have 8 pages.

I didn't check everybody, so there could be somebody else who has higher than those two and I just didn't find it \o/

Aside from generic Soldiers, I think it's Sigurd.

Don't know though, a lot of people are diverse.

Really? You'd think it'd be someone from Awakening considering all the people who's first and only game so far was Awakening.

I remember reading a list like that for people's favourite FE games a few years ago, so I wondered if a similar one exists for character badges.

Link plz? I've actually been curious about this myself.

Personally, I've seen a lot of ducks, Ike's, and yeah a good amount of Sigurds. Though I've also been seeing a fair amount of IF characters, like Freohr Datia's (whoever that character is, I forget). Maybe you should make this thread into a poll? That would give a much neater list.

Edited by Lantairu

Really? You'd think it'd be someone from Awakening considering all the people who's first and only game so far was Awakening.

Link plz? I've actually been curious about this myself.

Personally, I've seen a lot of ducks, Ike's, and yeah a good amount of Sigurds. Though I've also been seeing a fair amount of IF characters, like Freohr Datia's (whoever that character is, I forget). Maybe you should make this thread into a poll? That would give a much neater list.

1. go to the member list

2. apply favorite FE filter, obtain count for each

3. rank

4. ???

5. Profit~!

For those interested in the exact data

Favorite FE Game | Count

Dark Dragon and the Blade of Light | 52

Gaiden | 92

Mystery of the Emblem | 76

Geanealogy of the Holy War | 920

BS Fire Emblem | 4

Thracia 776 | 243

Binding Blade | 508

Blazing Blade | 2124

The Sacred Stones | 1544

Path of Radiance | 1263

Radiant Dawn | 1737

Shadow Dragon | 206

New Mystery of the Emblem | 230

Awakening | 3324

Fire Emblem if | 277

None Selected | 2586

EDIT CURSE YOU SF FOR NOT SAVING THE SPACES.

Edited by Glaceon Mage