Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

If there's a strong-willed mafioso then having a global roleblock is negative utility and that seems Pretty Dumb

hostmeta: Elie does have dumb roles. negative utility roles are also not impossible to have.

Manix why are you talking about nameclaiming?

i've already partclaimed, so

prims: if scum had shitty fakes, maybe i could see it as scum. but as is said, leave it alive i suppose (even though having a second consecutive lynch in 11/4 is actually worse for town unless there's a town vig) to prove

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I said that I agreed that I had been Sucking At Doing Useful Things and overall looking Pretty Scummy. What was there for me to disagree with?

. . .your apathy is not helping. If you're town, you're denying the game interactions, which will be of value once we get flips.

This game is such a cluster already.

ALL THE ROLES ARE SO CRAY.

I kind of want to say FFM is town based on the claim. The role could go either way but I don't see him claiming it as scum considering his buddies most likely would have told him to not claim it and probably just claim a passive role if he's literally just a 1 shot global blocker. Since ya know he'd probably just use it then been idling the rest of the nights sooooooooooooooooo it only makes sense.

I AM NOT SURE WHAT AT ALL TO THINK OF EUK'S CLAIM.

. . .your apathy is not helping. If you're town, you're denying the game interactions, which will be of value once we get flips.

How am I supposed to deny things I agree with? yes there's a bit of apathy but I really can't deny the reasons that people think I'm scummy. "I have time issues and am not really feeling into the game" is an excuse, and those are never useful for anything.

@Manix - Marth looks bad for how he's finding FFM scummy for literally no good reason.

I still need to read over ISOs, and I think my time would be better spent there than spent on denying the fact that I have, in fact, been acting scummy.

I feel like if FFM was scum he'd be playing better and would've constructed a different fake.

I feel like if FFM was scum he'd be playing better and would've constructed a different fake.

like there's sloppy play and then there's not asking scumbuddies for help with anything

Ok I'm just gonna out this because this is annoying

But PARTIAL CLAIM I have the ability to use a one shot amnesiac. So I think the potential for town to have two mass RBs is OP.

I'm losing MY motivation to play. . .argh. If we're going to throw around the dodgy logic of FFM and scumbuddies, how 'bout the outside possibility that they're not responding/on right now? I think this tangent goes nowhere and doesn't prove a thing about FFM. . .so why is this being considered?

Do you get extra shots of 1-shot abilities that were already used up?

No like

say I target an align cop

I get a 1 x align cop shot

And I can use this amn ability only once

Do you always copy the exact ability or is it possible for it to be modified? Asking since Shinori's role in Hard NOCs was a thing.

Role PM says exact duplicate so I WOULD ASSUME SO :3

The only restriction I know is that this is a one shot ability and nothing else.

oh I missed this

I'm in agreement with the Euklyd scumreads, I haven't been reading his posts too closely but he has this passive aggressive tone that was present in his last scumgame and it feels like he's kind of tunneling on Refa who has kinda disappeared since his ISO streak (I would say is a null tell for him thought: see big nocers) even though he said that most of his content was fine. Would lynch.

SB what is this passive aggressive tone you're talking about

Even if FFM is scum the roles here don't add up because... it's still an instant global roleblock for town that they only get based on luck. Otherwise town could end up with something useless, like a 1-shot ordinary roleblock. Swingy as fuck. Not sure what to think.

Alternate solution: Marf is scum, and the reason it's balanced is because scum!Marf won't ever use the global roleblock because it's pro-town.

prims: if marf is scum, wouldn't it make more sense tho to shut up and use the massblock once FFM dies (assuming FFM is town)

like similar to how i copied the massjan in spellcard

although FFM could alternately be scum who just has a standard ability (ordinary hook?) and then the masshook, so Marf would copy the ordinary hook and not the masshook.

Cut: no because FFM claimed his massblock stops factional abilities

alternately if Manix is right about scum having a strong-willed shot, this would actually justify it. I think Marf is scum though.

I would rather lynch Euklyd and let roleshit sort itself out tbh.