Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/b]This is very worrying. Either there's a cult recruiter, or this is some sort of scum ploy messing with town.

holy fuck. go read the thread. prims admitted to sending that message.

This isn't a scumhunting tool, so... what does town have to gain?

a lot actually. it's called "seeing interactions", maybe you've heard of it.

2. You say this is a partial claim. This is pretty powerful on its own... powerful, multifaceted roles are traditionally scum.

well gee i didn't know that. wait a sec, town roles ~can~ be too, and this is obviously not a standard game. take your assumptions elsewhere.

3. You're claiming with... no perceivable reason for doing so.

hmm, gee, claiming becuse I think my role can be potentially scummy (and yes I have stated so here

nice job missing you know, everything.

and... then you tunnel GP for awhile, and switch off to a Refa wagon that I really don't see.

and? does this even make me scummy? just because you don't agree with a case does not mean someone is scummy. i have mentioned this too GP as well.

so I implore you to ~reread the thread properly~ and that's what you should have done instead of making a useless voting tool that doesn't contribute anything toward the town wincon (what is the host for, I wonder). it's being ~generically helpful~ and that's not good. also your reasons for townreading FFM are Literally Garbage. his cases involve nothing but mudslinging and incredibly improbable scenarios. you also dismiss properly reading refa, and instead have a two line blurb which completely ignores any of the issues other people have made.

this also tells me that you're using ISO's only to read the thread and that's just bad play. honestly, i feel like it's lazy scum

refa > FFM > terrador

actually you know what

fuck it

##Unvote

##Vote: Terrador

thinking about it quickly I do think that one post and the mentioned reasons in the paragraph block of my post cover a lot more and it's worse than what refa has done.

terrador > refa >FFM

Y'know what, fuck it. I genuinely can't see what's wrong with my cases, so there's no way I'm going to defend myself. If you want a mislynch, be my merry fucking guests.

##Unvote

that reaction is scummy as fuck and reads like scum trying to WIFOM defend because they don't have actual responses to the case on them. Additionally, so much of Manix's case was based on Terra literally just misreading stuff. There's no way Terra as town sees "nothing wrong with his cases"

No.

Y'know what, fuck it. I genuinely can't see what's wrong with my cases, so there's no way I'm going to defend myself. If you want a mislynch, be my merry fucking guests.

##Unvote

No, I don't buy it. The Terrador I know doesn't give up after getting just two votes on him. He effortposted throughout all of P3M and requested that the game go on in the interest of sport, even after roles were universally revealed; this is thoroughly unlike him.

I'm guessing there is either something beneficial to Terrador's faction that will occur if he is lynched, or perhaps his role is like mine and he effectively cannot be killed, and he's testing for reactions or something. Whatever he's doing, I still don't like how he's not responding to criticism of his cases. If he is indeed gambiting, this is a deliberately confusing way of doing so, and for this reason I think Terrador is more likely scum than not. Town does not have a reason to lie or play in explicitly antitown ways.

On the off-chance that this post really was a product of frustration rather than scheming, I apologize. But as it stands, I have more confidence in Terrador's capacity as a player than this.

that reaction is scummy as fuck and reads like scum trying to WIFOM defend because they don't have actual responses to the case on them.

This also sounds like the one of the most simple and plausible explanations.

So, putting my vote where my mouth is.

##Unvote

I'd have been hesitant of a Terrador lynch after realizing the similarity between what his role could be and mine, but if he is indeed scum, I highly doubt there could be a role that would punish or otherwise impede town for lynching scum.

Going to read the last couple pages now.

Still don't like how the only thing she talks about is Prims/Manix, although I think she left before people started talking about other things fuck ISO's.

You can click on the post number to the top right to read it in context.

I feel as though this is calling people out for not voting those that they're talking about? It's not so much "they're not committing to their reads" as it is "they're not voting people they've quoted" and I think that's an overly hasty approach to hunting and you're not commenting on the reads themselves.

I pointed this out because it's a disrepancy. Refa wants to vote somebody but can't find anybody and complains about having to make prodvotes. At the same time he has three suspects he could be pressuring.

Prims- His ED1 Manix case seemed really forced, but apparently it was a joke so whatever. His GP case (and BBM one as well, I guess) is fine, but it really annoys me that he dropped it all as soon as she made her vague as fuck claim; what is so towny about that? Much like SB's, I think his vote on me is dumb (no bias). His FFM vote seems to be based more on bad play than scum play, which is pretty well, bad. FFM has been blatantly ignorant as town as well, I wouldn't vote him for that alone.

Uhhh you posted this right after you yourself talked about why FFM is scummy, don't do this shit to me. In any case his play isn't just bad, it's scummy because he has no thought process behind his opinions and needs to be poked for an entire page to get anything useful out of him. I explained why GP's claim is town while talking to Manix: " I can't see scum coming up with a role like that early on without there being a precedent for it and it's a horrible fakeclaim for a mod to give."

Refa looks BETTER after his ISOs and new content but I dislike how he explains why FFM is scummy but votes Euklyd instead and criticizes the other people going after FFM. It's essentially a soft defense. "Why would scum vote Manix?" isn't a relevant question since scum will just BS cases on whoever - they want town to lynch who they know is town, not specifically the townies they're voting. Commit to an opinion on FFM please.

Content with my vote on FFM. If he's town we shouldn't have had to prod him so much to get anything of substance out of him, including his actual Refa read. Also hate his selective answering of questions.

@Shinori: your post quotes SB and reports what SB posted instead of explaining why it's suspicious. What other players did you even expect SB to comment on?

@Terrador: you read as Weird to me rather than scummy but seriously, if you're town you need to chill out instead of self-voting over a gigantic wagon of... two people. Also yeah Manix is right your FFM townread sucks.

Basically right now I think we should lynch FFM and Shinori and Euklyd should be our CHINESE FIRE DRILL targets (thanks bladescape)

word (although I'd add Refa to that list and priotize him over Euk)

For what it's worth, I'm subbing out. I'm very exasperated that every time I play town here, I walk into a shark pit. I try actually making reads and digging behind posts instead of jumping on targets that are superficially scummy (see: my most recent scumgame). I'm out. Apologies for the trouble, Elie.

I try actually making reads and digging behind posts instead of jumping on targets that are superficially scummy (see: my most recent scumgame), but apparently I can't scumhunt for shit*

See, can't even type today.

well you only had two votes until you blew up, that's not the same as a lynch and is something you can talk yourself out of, you're also never going to get accustomed to playing town if you sub out at the first sign of diversity, don't be needlessly defeatist please

in any case we're not lynching this slot lol.

So, because you're getting heat over your reads, you're walking out. . .again, not cool. Part of playing the game is learning how to deal with that.

well you only had two votes until you blew up, that's not the same as a lynch and is something you can talk yourself out of, you're also never going to get accustomed to playing town if you sub out at the first sign of diversity, don't be needlessly defeatist please

in any case we're not lynching this slot lol.

So, because you're getting heat over your reads, you're walking out. . .again, not cool. Part of playing the game is learning how to deal with that.

I get that me blowing up isn't okay, but at the same time, it's patently obvious that I can't play town for an eighth of a shit. I post it, I come back, and literally every post afterwards is "no, this case sucks and you're scum". I'm a liability in this slot and not enjoying the game, so choke on that.

Does it really matter which side you play "better" as? You're not going to get better at it by ragequitting every time something goes wrong.

Terrador I still think you'd be better off staying away from the game for a while and coming back with a clearer head rather than actually subbing out. eclipse is right that having people challenge and disagree with you is just a part of mafia. Also that nobody's seriously judging you when this happens.

I want to see how Terrador responds to my points - there's some things he really needs to answer, and blowing up like that doesn't help my read on him.

FTR, I see his reactions as null. Getting frustrated over a couple of cases has nothing to do with one's side.

imo he wouldn't blow up as scum just because he's more confident in his scum play and therefore would be less discouraged by the reaction people gave him, while as town he would have pent up frustration from past games. Also scum are more likely to just take it as them getting caught for being scum. Sure these reactions are generally null, but in context I don't think Terrador would do this unless he was town. still lame though