Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

I didn't make an overnight post because if I figured if I did, we'd be shot and it would be wasted.

@Refa why did you go read CYo'ure and not pay attention to what was happening in the thread?

@Boron is there any explainable reason you were strongly against the Eury lynch?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa, why were Boron/eclipse and Elie the "only remaining people who can be scum"?

Also, by virtue of kirsche flipping town, Poly's vote towards the end of the last day phase isn't bad.

..,well by that I mean it's still not great that he didn't talk about what he thought of Eury's posts at all before voting her, but the groundwork for having a krische townread was there in his quote that I posted just before hammer, and his vote reflects that he stuck to it. Poly is probably town because of this, actually, since scum would take the momentum and vote known-to-them-townie kirsche. (Unless Eury is also town.)

Everyone elses' play at the end of the day (I'm a poet and don't know it) doesn't make sense as scum. I mean, if you have someone specific in mind I can elaborate for you.

Poly is probably town, he just needs to do ONE THING besides being active, catching all of the scum, and letting me slack off.

I didn't make an overnight post because if I figured if I did, we'd be shot and it would be wasted.

@Refa why did you go read CYo'ure and not pay attention to what was happening in the thread?

I didn't (too much was going on the thread at the time for me too), I left the internet cafe I was at the time.

fuck it not waiting to find that rainbow text thing HOPE YOU LIKE GARISHLY ORANGE POSTS

So, I need to reread, like, the whole game aside from Paper/Refa/maybe Marth? I feel more confident in a Eury lynch today (at least, moreso than "oh I think kirsche is town and nobody who can be realistically lynched is pinging me" way) though before I actually start finding stuff. Casing people on a phone sucks.

Also my character claim since I was in fact asked for it yesterday should be fairly obvious at this point.

The funny thing about your analysis though, is that you only singled out the two players that were at the start of the Kirsche bandwagon. Even if either Elieson or Boronclipse are scum, I doubt they would start the new Kirsche bandwagon unless Eury herself is scum.

Well, I'm scumreading Eury as well. Regardless, I'm not scumreading them for their Kirsche votes, but their play around that time (well, Elie is more like just his play overall).

@Mitsuki and all: I actually only just realized that Day 2 started (ya, I'm bad, sorreh. D: ).

That, and yesterday, I was effectively working off of 2 hours of sleep, mind-derped hard (completely forgot about when the day phase was, and fell asleep during most of my usual uptime as a result (and if I'm not mistaken, a page was open for SF in-thread, but I'm not sure if it'd show me as online or not when my computer was sitting here idle?). I need to re-read some things, but gods I have a massive headache starting.

So is this the part where I claim that I hooked Mitsuki, or should I wait until later

You what

I'm just askin if that's something i would be expected to share

also in terms of context I feel like scum probably consolidated on the kirsche wagon and if there was anybody worth hooking, it'd be mitsuki for that push for kirsche at the end of the phase.

I also feel slightly less confident in scum!refa just because the effort on that prephase post alone and vote on me doesn't really read scummy. i'm highly interested in seeing what blitz has to say this phase,

I mean, it is but like...I'm so confused right now. My scumread claims to have hooked my townread on a no kill night (and it would be a pretty big gamble to claim as scum unless I'm missing something here).

Pretty sure the only other time I made a prephase post was as mafia though. Food for thought or something.

like out of all of the people in this game i feel like blitz would have the most to say about a nodeath N1 and would like to hear what he has to theorize about it

Also, I wish SB posted the Day 1 final votals, because I suspect that some of the scum would have deliberately kept their vote on Eury, because scum generally don't like being among the last players to vote for a lynch target. Scum would know that Kirsche is notscum so they might have deliberately kept their vote on Eury to look good when the lynch happens.

Two games ago I quickhammered town and almost got away with it if it weren't for the open-setup town cop i felt like it might've been a 50/50 in hindsight, ignoring the albeit confirmed cop actually

, so while your theory holds up, it's only a possibility.

plus, scum doesn't know that kirsche is notscum. they just know that he's not same-aligned. an itp could exist there nothing saying otherwise

Mreh, just unvoting for now until things start making more sense. Mitsuki, did you get hooked last night?

##Unvote

GOD DAMMIT ELIE

Also Paper the exact flavour behind my being Miller is the whole "Orange-kun" incident was a thing SO

I have this nagging feeling that this could be scum!Elie could be pulling a weird-ass towncred gambit having claimed to hook Mitsuki then having his scumteam not NK, thereby incriminating Mitsuki as scum having been hit with bad luck. But I dunno.

i also have garbage reads on RD and i don't find poly to be scum just on virtue of the miller claim; there's little point in looking down his alley when he hasn't really said all that much.

no idea what to actually think of eury because i townread her pretty hard but the "members reading the thread" that showed her in thread for like 45 minutes pre phase-end. i don't know if i buy the whole lethargic eury because that's exactly what eury did in FE11 mafia and we all remember how that turned out

if you don't, Dandra and I hammered Eury in final Lylo for townwin, my only achievement in mafia since Void probably