Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia: D4ends 5/2 at 9:30 PM EST

scorri

(I'm having trouble with the new quotes system, so I'm not going to quote anything in this post, sorry.)

First of all, Blitz, that Strege vote you quoted was from RVS. Way back on page 1.

Also, Elie can correct me if I'm wrong, but look at D2. Mancer voted me first thing in the phase and we got into that dumb argument. I don't remember exactly when he removed his vote from me, but if I'm not mistaken he hasn't dropped his case on me - merely postponed it. Strege voted me sometime after the argument had been forcibly stopped, followed by your vote and Kay's vote in quick succession. I'm pretty sure THIS is what Elie is referring to.

Also, I'm not trying to "discredit" you because you find me scummy. I literally cannot think of anyone else you had stated you found scummy (besides me) up until this point. I can't really remember you saying much about anyone else in general. You thought that Marth was being a "slacker", but last time I checked "slacker" =/= "scummy". You disagreed with the Kay and Psych wagons, but hardly any mention of who you did think was scum.

So you find Strege and Elie (and Marth, to a lesser degree apparently) scummy. I know why you think I'm scummy. So why are Elie and Strege scum?

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna use my role so that he is protected from failure to use his role like hook and what not, that is all the explanation I am dropping

I am gonna use my role so that he is protected from failure to use his role like hook and what not, that is all the explanation I am dropping

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

I am the Safeguard.

@Eclipse: and I am not safeguard (you should know what I am)

@Boron: they are all mentioned in the same post (upper part)

Then you can't make that claim, unless your role is specifically designed to stop hooks, or unless you are certain that you'll outprioritze a hook (hint: that's a terrible assumption to make).

you should have known my role cause you are the first one who hinted it when Psych claimed redirected

who do you think he landed on?

also, since I claimed, I want Psych to out his N0 target to confirm him for being town and not some scum role (insert Shinori here) targeting me N0.

eclipse, if you're the safeguard, do you mind if I ask why you weren't on Elie last night?

Elieson was the only person with a supposed claimed town role; thus, I'd expect stuff like a doc on him. Since I wasn't sure of the nature of the redirect, I made my decision based off of that (it should be painfully obvious who I targeted N1). Since I now know what happened on N0, and there's a few more claimed roles, I'd like for all town roles that would normally target Elieson to go elsewhere - that hook shouldn't happen again, unless priority somehow defies the text of my role (which is to stop all non-killing roles). With that being said. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: FtP

Back to where I was.

Elie, you aren't only grasping to get fake dirt on me, you are also making stuff up

the part in italics mainly to be noted shows that you saying there were people discrediting Boron at that point, care to quote them, cause I don't see them

at the end of the phase, there were only 3 people who had even placed a vote on Boron on of which was me who didn't change his vote

the other two were Mancer (who we all know of) and a ED1 vote placed by Strege

which seems more like a random vote than anything else

therefore, I must say, Elie, you are by far the scummiest player around and I dare you to prove your role tonight. Also, if you fail to use your role or use it on one of the players I think is more likely town, like Psych, Mancer or Kay

you will deserve to be lynched the next day and if I am alive, I will make sure you get lynched. As for the chances of your role failing, I will use my role to make sure it can't be blocked

As for my reads, I find you very scummy and I also find Boron scummy. I think Marth is more of a slacker than scummy, but not saying he is not scummy. I also dislike something very odd about Strege, he turns into a pro every now and then and soon as someone says somethng against him, he turns into a noob asking questions. Therefore, people I would like lynched are Strege, Boron or Marth (and obviouly you, but will wait for the next phase)

as for the FtP thing, I think he is slightly scummy, but I think he is more not coped up here than scum and that people are taking advantage of that to get him lynched, so would prefer not lynching him, but wouldn't be completely against it too (considering lynching people like Psych or Kay that is)

this post of yours is clearly trying to discredit me for saying you are scummy. My points about me calling Marth a slacker stands just as firm as it did last time because his reads on the two people he called scummy, I consider to be very likely town and in other words, he is still being a slacker. Since I defended those exact two people, isn't it obvious I think Marth is still a slacker and scummy (like I said, not as much as I find Boron, Strege or Elie)?

so, Boron, you are seeming more scummy now than I thought before

Fair enough, but I WOULD like an explanation a bit more concrete than "I dislike something very odd about Strege". Also, aside from being a slacker, what else do you dislike about Marth? Aside from that he thinks the two people you consider to be very likely town are scummy? And what about my point on Elie's content? Is he still making stuff up if we look at D2 happenings and not D1?

@Eclipse: like I said, I will be on Elie and I hope you have a better target to spend your time on

Then don't jump to lynch him if he fails again, because your role doesn't guarantee hook immunity. Mine does. Your choice.

actually, you have a point, I will switch to someone else

as for the Strege thing, I do not out my reads because that is how I find people scummy and I don't like pointing these things out in early game for that reason (I only attack the people I have evidence to attack and wait for the others to make a worse post or wait till end game where other factors are in play)

Marth on the other hand had little posts to begin with and his new reads do not help (but the fact that he was the second long wagon is working for his favor)

and yes Elie is considering I just extended the previous phases vote on to this one, I did not have any new reads on you like "OMG!!! LOOK, she defended Shinori, she must be scum" or lol, Mnacer lines

my reads were the same ones that took place the previous day, and you had been doing the same scummy thing this day and the reason I unvoted you is because I wanted you to get through your study problems, not cause I found you less scummy.

and I think I will go back to doing the same thing

##Unvote

##Vote: Boron

actually, you have a point, I will switch to someone else

as for the Strege thing, I do not out my reads because that is how I find people scummy and I don't like pointing these things out in early game for that reason (I only attack the people I have evidence to attack and wait for the others to make a worse post or wait till end game where other factors are in play)

Keeping your scum reads to yourself doesn't help town. Nor will you have too many people agreeing with you if they cannot see your logic. Like, you could be 100% right about someone being scum but if you don't "out your reads" then no one else might see the thing that you are seeing, until it is too late.

Marth on the other hand had little posts to begin with and his new reads do not help (but the fact that he was the second long wagon is working for his favor)

and yes Elie is considering I just extended the previous phases vote on to this one, I did not have any new reads on you like "OMG!!! LOOK, she defended Shinori, she must be scum" or lol, Mnacer lines

my reads were the same ones that took place the previous day, and you had been doing the same scummy thing this day and the reason I unvoted you is because I wanted you to get through your study problems, not cause I found you less scummy.

First of all, do clarify what that "same scummy thing" I've been doing is. Also, I will wait until Elie to get back and clarify his case himself, but what you're doing to Elie right now strikes me as a serious misrepresentation.

and I think I will go back to doing the same thing

##Unvote

##Vote: Boron

Also, you DON'T unvote people who you genuinely find suspicious and still think are scum just because they are busy or having "study problems" or any other problems or getting emotional. People who are scum can also get caught up with IRL stuff. It doesn't make them any less scum. All in all, I am hardly satisfied with you and I think you are scum.

Also, you DON'T unvote people who you genuinely find suspicious and still think are scum just because they are busy or having "study problems" or any other problems or getting emotional. People who are scum can also get caught up with IRL stuff. It doesn't make them any less scum. All in all, I am hardly satisfied with you and I think you are scum.

Even after that claim scuffle?

Fair enough, but I WOULD like an explanation a bit more concrete than "I dislike something very odd about Strege". Also, aside from being a slacker, what else do you dislike about Marth? Aside from that he thinks the two people you consider to be very likely town are scummy? And what about my point on Elie's content? Is he still making stuff up if we look at D2 happenings and not D1?

His explanation for Strege looks reasonable enough.

Also Clipsey, i saw wat u did there.

Even after that claim scuffle?

I'll be honest, I don't understand why you suddenly don't have a problem with Blitz after that "claim scuffle". His telling Elie that if he shoots one of Blitz's "town reads" he will try to get him lynched feels like lining up lynches, and I'd honestly have someone who is guaranteed to block a hook on Elie tonight instead of someone who is not.

His explanation for Strege looks reasonable enough.

His explanation for Strege looks reasonable compared to his reasonings on his other scum reads, but I'd like something a little more concrete. And maybe something else besides that one thing?

##Unvote that I promised yesterday that is quite overdue now.

Upon reading, I find Baldrick's quick jump on me suspicious. Haven't looked at Shinori's lynch yet because *busy weekend much*. Me being Miller means I sort of know what team the Mafia team is aligned with, which should actually make me more sensitive to slips of the "Fire Nation" sort. Hence, what made Boron's claim so attracting to me. My radars pinged too when Rein made his mention of it

On to non-Role or Flavor stuffs. I find FTP even more suspicious right now. His latest defense of himself isn't doing any credit and in an indirect way, he admitted to not helping town.

The circumstances behind your aforementioned role grasping was not only not believing that I did not have another role in addition to my Miller role. In fact, after that, you had asked at least once more about any other details to my role that I might have. Add on that you were the one who continued pushing the element claiming long after everyone dropped it.

Another point against you is your general unhelpfulness and unwillingness to drop a vote or to make a more solid stand throughout all of D1. That makes me feel that you do not want to be tied on too much to your lynches and votes.

That point on town not wanting to push lynches that hard or to lynch you that hard is invalid since town should technically do their best to try and push their own scum reads to a lynch. They do this by discussion and persuasion, and in some cases through more assertive means (like what I've done). I already explained in D1 that I wanted neither Marth or Shinori lynched if at all possible and you and Rein were my only other two scum reads at that time so I was just asking town if they were willing to go after you for a lynch.

##Vote: Fear The Pika

Boron, do you find Blitz particularly scummy for it?

I think eclipse was referring to the fight we had that made everyone avoid you after that. ((Do not start anything, remember, postgame.))

Generally, I think I know what Blitz is.

Now that you've claimed, eclipse: You weren't on Elieson last Night?

I think you've addressed this but I want a more solid clarificatio .

I'll be honest, I don't understand why you suddenly don't have a problem with Blitz after that "claim scuffle". His telling Elie that if he shoots one of Blitz's "town reads" he will try to get him lynched feels like lining up lynches, and I'd honestly have someone who is guaranteed to block a hook on Elie tonight instead of someone who is not.

I thought he was directly counterclaiming me. It looks like he wasn't. Given what I think he is, I am inclined to think that he's town.

I think eclipse was referring to the fight we had that made everyone avoid you after that. ((Do not start anything, remember, postgame.))

In the calmest, most neutral voice I can muster. . .

NO, THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, STOP MAKING IT ABOUT YOU.

Generally, I think I know what Blitz is.

Now that you've claimed, eclipse: You weren't on Elieson last Night?

I think you've addressed this but I want a more solid clarificatio .

You are VERY capable of reading backwards. Do it.

Yes, I DO find Blitz scummy for it. And I don't think he's being very helpful either. I don't like that I had to get him to comment on who else he found scummy besides me with a vote.

Also, could you stop assuming that I'm going to start something and stop telling me what to do, seriously? It's like you're trying to make me mad on purpose. :|

I thought he was directly counterclaiming me. It looks like he wasn't. Given what I think he is, I am inclined to think that he's town.

I won't ask you to elaborate if you don't feel that it's necessary or helpful to town, but I'm not on the same wavelength as you in regards to Blitz's claim, nor am I sure why it makes him more likely to be town.

I won't ask you to elaborate if you don't feel that it's necessary or helpful to town, but I'm not on the same wavelength as you in regards to Blitz's claim, nor am I sure why it makes him more likely to be town.

Probably NOT helpful if I go any further. Suffice to say that I think he can coexist as town with my role, which is why I dropped it.