ODMGUADTMAS - LyLo afterparty

Mitsuki

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Blitz doesn't flip scum we should stab Refa tmr. No idea who the NK will be.

Roll a three sided dice.

I remind everyone that, unless your PM specifies the opposite, you're not allowed to talk after hammer. One more time and I'll modkill you. You've been warned.

Making phase end post now.

I apologize for the lack of votals [Votals 4.2]

Blitz (3): Refa, SB, Manix
Refa (1): Gaius
Not voting: Blitz

So you guys decided to lynch the OC guy, who was probably too busy to pay attention to the game. And now he's dead:

Welcome, Blitz! You are the town OC hipster.

NOC mafia is overrated, OC mafia is vintage. And here you are to prove it.
Every night, including confirmation phase, you may reply to your role PM with Night X: Become the OC hipster. If you do, the following day you won't be able to post in thread other than to place your votes, but you'll be able to contact players through any means available in OC mafia, as long as it remains a private chat between you two. Please include the mod in all PMs and send your chat logs through your role PM.

To prove that you're legit able to contact people through OC, you get THIS:

tlhQhUu.jpg

Awesome!

You win when all threats to your faction can no longer win, as long as at least one member of town remains alive.

Man, who could have guessed that such a cool PM wouldn't save you from a lynch???

Night 4 begins now! You have either 14 or 38 hours left in this phase, depending on whether all actions are in by deadline or not. I'll also need confirmation from the player(s) without actions that they're ok with the phase ending sooner, though.

One Day, Refa, Manix, Gaius and SB decided to abandon ODMGUADTMAS and joined Ludum Dare, a game jam. They proposed that Gaius would make the art, Refa would make the music, Manix would be the programmer and SB would be the dude who lays in the coach and does nothing.

But then, just as the theme for the jam was revealed, the most important person was found dead:

Welcome, Manix! You are the town Vengeful Partyhost.

In case you die, you'll make the best out of your passive-agressive skills and throw a party the following night, granting everyone the curse of nightalk. You may not participate in the party though, since well, you'll be too dead for that.

You win when all threats to your faction can no longer win, as long as at least one member of town remains alive.

Who's up for the LyLo afterparty???

Ludum Dare 35 begins now! You have 72 hours left. It takes 2 votes to make a game! Good luck and remember that it's LyLo!

One Day, Refa, Manix, Gaius and SB decided to abandon ODMGUADTMAS and joined Ludum Dare, a game jam. They proposed that Gaius would make the art, Refa would make the music, Manix would be the programmer and SB would be the dude who lays in the coach and does nothing.

Ha, SB is lazier than me. 8]

Honestly, my plan for today was to just vote SB or LG because I expected one of them to be the double voter and instantly quickhammer as soon as they got on. LG definitely could have done this (but OTOH, Scum!SB could have killed LG and done it for himself), so I'm...not sure what to do. If he actually does have a double vote, then there shouldn't be anything I need to do (besides answering questions, whatever) since my alignment should be obvious (well, and so would his, I suppose).

Idrk what to do.

If Blitz doesn't flip scum we should stab Refa tmr. No idea who the NK will be.

???

I don't have the double vote. What I meant is I don't wanna just start phase voting you (I'm still pretty sure you're a scum lord.) If scum!SB has the double vote were fucked anyway.

Right. You should ask Mitsuki about that.

Not to worry Primsy, I am on it! Anyway I changed the list one last time and this is how it currently stands: 1. Prims, 2. BBM, 3. SB and 4. Refa.

I am telling you guys that Blitz/Manix is the golden ticket for the final scum member, Blitz should be lynched 100% without fail in the game next phase and if that doesn't cause a game over then go after Manix and don't try and let him talk you out of it! Alright, good luck town, I am on my way to the graveyard!

(the second part isn't actually relevant, I just left it in anyways because YOU WERE SO WRONG :<)

Nobody really wanted to lynch Manix yesterday except for Refa's like 2 post push so I could see the NK coming from anyone, pretty much same strat as BBM kill. I think this is my first LYLO.

Dude, Manix was probably going to tunnel me going into today. The only person who'd benefit from his NK is Scum!Me, which is why it seems really dumb to me. I guess scum's just a wimp who didn't want today to turn into a 1v1 (between them and me) because I, at least, wasn't going to vote Manix. Probably should do some ISO's but I'd rather talk things over w/Marth because that's less boring.

If you're scum, you've probably got this in the bag. I always throw at 3P LYLO.

>You should case Gaius.

>Yeah, my 180 on him yesterday sucked.

>BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW because if SB was scum it'd be gg.

>My slot has worse interaction with scum but LG's slot has worse interaction with the mislynches.

>He never planned on voting Freyjadour initially and he was lining up the Blitz and Gilgamesh lynches.

>Say this on thread.

>Prims' interactions with his buddies weren't really much better.

>He never really cased Freyjadour (it was just D1 pressure).

>Like now, it's VS Gaius but they're the same slot anyways and it was anti town and POE anyways.

>Gaius is just doing clean up duty

Marth is the real MVP, putting out content so I don't have too. Honestly, I just wanted to YOLO vote Gaius because if he was town, I'd probably lose anyways (because he's been tunneling on me but I didn't get the impression from him that he really wanted to think things through) and if he was scum, I'd actually have a chance of winning. Kind of pointless to do so now, though.