Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

READ THIS TO SIGN UP FOR SUBS AND TO READ THE RULES: http://serenesforest...opic=24694&st=0

~

"Larhal," Etna said. "You ready for this?"

"Of course I am!" Laharl exclaimed. "It's time for my rule to expand! I will rule all that exists at the end of this!"

"I still don't think you should do this," Flonne said sadly.

"You can leave if you want, Love Freak!" he reprimanded. Flonne said nothing.

"Let's begin. All demons, assemble!" Laharl called.

Meanwhile, at the human world, Gordon, Jennifer, and Thursday were journeying through space. Suddenly, a pinging sound echoed across the metal ship. Captain Gordon pressed a red button, and out came a blue, monochrome hologram of General Carter.

"The demons have declared war on us," General Carter said.

"What!?" Captain Gordon yelled. "What are your orders, General!"

"You are to eliminate all of them. The human race must not be compromised!"

"Leave it to us," Jennifer assured. "We'll protect everyone."

"WE WILL KILL THEM ALL," Thursday affirmed.

Carter nodded. "See to it that you will."

At that note, the hologram minimized, then disappeared. Captain Gordon pounded the arm of his chair.

"Warp speed!" he called. Jennifer slammed her gloved hand on a red button. The ship stopped for a moment, while its engines went to a deafening roar. The ship vibrated from all the power generated, and then they were gone.

Lastly, at Celestia, Vulcanus came up to Seraph Lamington in his shrine. Lamington simply shook his head, assuring he knew what was about to happen.

"We must end this pointless violence. Both of them have fought pointlessly for centuries. It's time for all of this to be over," Lamington stated.

"Shall I rally the army, Seraph?" Vulcanus asked.

"No, we shall keep casualties to a minimum. Bring an avenger along with us. We shall end this," Lamington said. "Hopefully, by the end of this, no more fights will break out."

After gathering an avenger, they began their long descent to the conflict that awaited them.

And so the war began.

~

shut up, it's opening flavor, it'll be easier after some action has happened.

Assuming you don't know the general ideas of mafia, go to the mafia HQ thread. Anyhow, I have but one thing to add: the day phase shall last 36 to 48 hours. It depends on how much activity is going on. If people have pretty much stopped talking by 36 hours, I'll just end it there. But if the day needs another 12, I can give it that. As for the night phase, it will last 24 hours, give or take.

Note that my schedule might not always be perfect, so the times that they end may be off by a little. Alternatively, I'll leave the mod work to Astra if I can't manage for a bit.

Also, since there seems to be confusion by some: The Netherworld is the Town, the Humans and Celestia are separate mafia factions.

Now...

Players:

SlayerX - Celestia, Prinny (powers stolen)

Raymond - Netherworld, Jack-of-All Trades

Strawman the Sawman Shaman - Netherworld, vigilante

Radiant Dragon - Silencer (with the power of doctor)

Anouleth - Netherworld, Role distributor

Joshy - Celestia, Avenger

Psych - Netherworld, Necromancer

Haze - Netherworld, Cop

Eclipse - Humans, Kamikaze

Frivolidad - Humans, Godfather

Pariah - Netherworld, Carriage Driver

Excellen Browning - Celestia, Godfather

BK-201 - Netherworld, Doctor

WoMC - Celestia, Corrupter

mikethf - Humans, Role Blocker

Balcerzak - Netherworld, Thief (Effectively became town bomb)

Obviam - Netherworld, Role checker

Now then... have at it, people!

EDIT: Another rule that must be enforced--I don't want this game ruined because of inactives. Thus... If you are inactive for two day phases and two night phases, you will be replaced with a sub. It does not matter, just spam the thread if you have to, but show that you're at least here.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:newyears: Party!!!!

But its a dark day... This marks the war between mafia and town... and someone will die... Is it really time for party?

Bah! Of course it is. Its always time for a party!!!! :newyears::newyears::awesome: