Fire Emblem... cosplay?

That is a nice one! I see a lot of Micaiahs that look like bad crossplays. Creepy, especially when there's a Sothe around too.

By the looks of things it's probably the eyebrows, they should match the hair or they'll look weird: case in point, Alistair Darling. Cosplayers: remember to do something for the eyebrows.

That is such a awesomely manly Marth :D

A nice Micaiah one here:

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1567801/

Ive seen her before and she is nice looking.

The Fire Lily ones are ok. She does make an effort on the hair and thats important. I had bad cosplay hair.

Ive seen some Florinas but they werent very good. :(

Sadly, I've never seen an FE cosplay for myself before (asside from online). My sister and I are planning to do some FE cosplays sometime, though (if we can ever scap the costumes together XD). Online I've seen some great cosplays. One of my favorites was a couple cosplayers dressed as Ike and the Black Knight (there is a youtube vid of this). They were reading the script for the BK fight in FE9 and began fake-dueling but they accidtentally snapped Alondite at the hilt. XD I also saw an amazingly good BK cosplay (again on youtube) by a German cosplayer (I think). I don't know what the armor was made of, but it was some sort of metal.

I never cosplayed myself, but I love looking up cosplay pictures on the Internet. there's quite a lot of FE cosplay to find out there, though it's mostly Marth and Ike. I especially liked the cosplay I found of Nephenee and Ilyana.

• 5 months later...

Okay, I don't want to sound like a stalker, but I found these on fb and dA. I saw them at AFO and I was so impressed when I saw them. These Marth and Minerva costumes are awesome!

Love the Falchion's Design of the Marth. Its original but new. The details are amazing too on the Minerva. It's so intricate and complex.They won best prop at AFO. This is one of the best FE costumes I have ever seen.

post-3761-081208000 1313559955_thumb.jpg

post-3761-021492700 1313559995_thumb.jpg

post-3761-004489500 1313560102_thumb.jpg