rom hacking forum: the dimwit saga

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that wasn't very good, the guy was definitely behaving poorly but fucking with him like that was very bad, I was especially bothered by this:

They weren't specific enough. I thought I was supposed to come up with a method of recruiting my character and my character's background along with a sprite, what more do you want?

Oh. I get it now. It was a mistake, Furet. But hey, we ALL make mistakes. It's what makes us human.

There are mistakes and there is FAILING TO READ OBVIOUS INSTRUCTIONS AS WELL AS EVERY OTHER BLOODY SUBMISSION.

One can be human without the latter.

Basically, he admits he was wrong and then Furret decides to stir shit up.

Now I admit those caveats regarding his mistake and the OP were dubious at best but it really seemed like he was just trying to escape with some dignity intact, nothing wrong with that. :/

He could have gotten away with that post but then he posted the Elphin mug which, unfortunately, did no favours for him.

OH GOD. OH GOD. I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD FOR A FORUM THREAD IN MY LIFE!

Regardless, FYI... I'm not dumb, nor am I acting dumb. I'm just slow to understand some things.

And I don't want any further insults to me if I stop posting for a while, lest I be forced to speak to a mod.

This made me laugh. I thought about the mods. and I thought about him.

I laughed at the concept.

(did anyone else realize how he called himself slow, aka RETARDED, multiple times throughout the thread?)

Regardless, well done furet, sir.

not convinced he wasn't trolling you all

It doesn't really matter what I read was entertaining.

(I did extreme skim though so I don't really know what happened besides looking at the funny sprites)

I just read through all that, and I have no idea what to say. ._.

But a (pretty big) part of me really lacks sympathy towards Bladehero, considering some of the other things he's said on one of the other threads.

I just read through all that, and I have no idea what to say. ._.

But a (pretty big) part of me really lacks sympathy towards Bladehero, considering some of the other things he's said on one of the other threads.

Enlighten us, Boron.