Rate The Unit 9: Fols

PuffPuff

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Normal.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody has already given good reason for a score +/- half a point from yours, you can decide not to explain your score, but I always encourage personal reasoning. Incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Weapon" as an argument.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Clerbe: 3.91

Robin: 4.45

Grey: 6.85

Clea: 7.58

Ruka: 7.89

Cliff: 8.31

Silk: 8.47

Alm: 9.59

Definitely no 10...

Higher starting level than Luka, but comes later, so that's pretty much neglectable. Specializes on hitting rather than taking like Luka. This will mean he might be a little more vulnerable to physical attacks, despite being an armor. He has more base resistance, so he's not as bad against mages as Luka. But overall, Luka is more well-rounded than this guy who has some really low growths (about no skill and defense) and his other stats won't turn out spectacular either. To me, Luka is better, though only slightly, because this guy can actually take a hit or two from a mage.

So Force gets a 6/10. Not quite as good as Luka: this guy has lower availability and lower defense, which just makes him less useful at what he's supposed to do: tank.

Edited by WindMage25

4/10

However good his statistics are, they just don't save him from being an armor. He just doesn't have the potential to back himself up.

4/10

However good his statistics are, they just don't save him from being an armor. He just doesn't have the potential to back himself up.

Luka's an armor too, and he got an 8.75? Can you explain that please?

To expand on my rating, the topic title is still in unfortunate error referring to him as the vastly inferior name of 'Fols' when such an amazing and superb name as 'FORCE' clearly exists for him.

5.5/10

okay but nothing special

+1 because his name is FORCE

why the fuck would you name this topic fols when you could name it force jesus

i also get the feeling half the people rating haven't even played fe2 (day 8, I'm looking at you)

Edited by apocalypseArisen

5.5/10

okay but nothing special

+1 because his name is FORCE

why the fuck would you name this topic fols when you could name it force jesus

i also get the feeling half the people rating haven't even played fe2 (day 8, I'm looking at you)

Given the focuses on growths considering how people get promotion gains in this game (COUGH THE TREATMENT OF THE VILLAGERS COUGH) I'm inclined to agree.

I just have no idea how to rate these topics because /grinding isn't mentioned at all/