Draft Mafia Round 2: AnonyDraft gameOver

Elieson

Welcome to Paperblade's Draft Mafia, Round 2. Now with Changes.

From the old rules, I've added Anonymity to the game. I will request that all who wish to join PM me in a PM called:

"Draft Mafia 2 Signup", and include a desired Username. Set the Profile Picture yourself. Do not adjust the Signature.

I'll be accepting the first 13 signups, and any others will be rolled over as Subs. See below for details on the Signup PM.

IO requests, please PM me as

"Draft Mafia 2 IO"

For the sake of Anonymity of course, and antimeta shenanigans.

Adding several rules.

13. Don't be lame.

14. If you are joining, PLAY! I will gladly offer up an inactive playerslot to a sub if a player is not playing. If you cannot dedicate yourself to the game, please just call out. There's no shame in admitting that you have a life to live, but for those that don't, give them a fair opportunity to play the game on your behalf. All Subouts get full credit for winning, if they win. (so pat yourselves on the back)

15. If you post outside of this thread in your Anony-account, seek intervention from a SF Mod (Tangerine, Charlie, eCut), to get that post deleted. We were given these accounts for mafia-exclusive use only, and if I catch an outside post, I will offer one warning (if I feel like), before superGodKilling you.

16. Phase End Vote Tie = No Lynch. Hammer = 50%+ = Instant Lynch. Having more votes than anyone else at phase end, but not being Hammered, and not being Tied with anyone else = No Lynch.

17. For the sake of anonymity, I reiterate, do not reveal your identity, even post death. I will reveal everything postgame.

[spoiler=RULES]

1. This game is NOC. That means no talking outside of the main thread unless your role PM says otherwise.

2. Day phases will last 72 hours or until there is a majority as determined by me. Night phases will last until I get all actions in. I will sub you out if you have less posts than me at the end of any day phase or if you are holding up night actions.

3. No screenshots.

4. Trying something different here: No talking at night.

5. Bold your votes and use the ##VERB: USER format.

6. Don't edit your posts. Will modkill.

7. This game starts on Day 1.

8. There are no hidden players.

9. If you are godkilled, you will lose by default.

10. You may not quote anything I say to you outside of the thread unless I say you can.

11. You can't target yourself unless the role says otherwise. Roles that target multiple people must target unique people.

12. Don't abuse loopholes.

13. Don't be lame.

14. If you are joining, PLAY! I will gladly offer up an inactive playerslot to a sub if a player is not playing. If you cannot dedicate yourself to the game, please just call out. There's no shame in admitting that you have a life to live, but for those that don't, give them a fair opportunity to play the game on your behalf. All Subouts get full credit for winning, if they win. (so pat yourselves on the back)

15. If you post outside of this thread in your Anony-account, seek intervention from a SF Mod (Tangerine, Charlie, eCut), to get that post deleted. We were given these accounts for mafia-exclusive use only, and if I catch an outside post, I will offer one warning (if I feel like), before superGodKilling you.

16. Phase End Vote Tie = No Lynch. Hammer = 50%+ = Instant Lynch. Having more votes than anyone else at phase end, but not being Hammered, and not being Tied with anyone else = No Lynch.

17. For the sake of anonymity, I reiterate, do not reveal your identity, even post death. I will reveal everything postgame.

[spoiler=Game specific]In this game, there are 10 town and 3 mafia.

This game is using a draft format in which you pick your role. The order will be picked as decided below. You will know your faction before drafting begins and if you are mafia, be able to talk to your scumbuddy. However, there is one catch: If you pick a role that has already been picked, you will be a vanilla instead!

When you signup, PM me a pair of numbers between 1 and 10 in the form (x, y). The lowest x value that no one else picks will be the first pick, and so on and so forth. If multiple people pick the same x value, it is determined by y values. Duplicates in both x and y values are determined by RNG. For example, if we get

A (4,3)

B (2,2)

C (4,5)

D (1,1)

E (1,2)

F (2,9)

G (9,1)

H (5,7)

I (2,4)

the order would be

H (5, 7)

G (9, 1)

D (1, 1)

E (1, 2)

A (4, 3)

C (4, 5)

B (2, 2)

I (2, 4)

F (2, 9)

If there are ties you will go second-to-last and last and I will flip a coin to see who is first.

The roles to choose from are as follows:

Follower said:

At night, you may reply "Night X - Follow USER." You will learn what USER did last night, but not to whom.

Hooker said:

At night, you may reply "Night X - Hook USER." USER's night action will fail.

One-Shot Day Vigilante said:

During the day, and only once, you may post "Goodbye, USER!" in the game thread in all its bold glory. If you do, USER will be killed as soon as a host sees this. This does not end the day phase.

Voyeur said:

At night, you may reply "Night X - Be with USER." You will learn what actions were performed on USER last night, but not by whom.

Doctor said:

At night, you may reply "Night X - Protect USER." USER will be protected from all night kills.

Ninja said:

You are not seen by Follower or Voyeur reports.

Amnesiac said:

At night, you may reply "Night X - Backup USER." USER must be dead. You will take USER's role, but not his alignment, resetting any limited use abilities.

Redirector said:

At night, you may reply "Night X - Redirect from USER1 to USER2." All abilities targeting USER1 that night will target USER2 instead. USER1 can be you.

Sidekick said:

At night, you may reply "Night X - Martyr USER." All non-killing actions targeting USER will target you instead.

One-Shot Networker said:

At night, and only once, you may reply "Night X - Network USER1 and USER2." USER1 and USER2 will be able to talk to each other outside the thread for the rest of the game or until one dies. You may target yourself.

Vengeful Bomb said:

You have no active ability, but you detonate upon being killed or lynched. To clarify, you kill a selected voter (who has voted for you) a lynch scenario, or you kill the killer in an action-based kill scenario. Specify the target in your RolePM by replying after being lynched "Lynched - Explode USER".

Insomniac said:

You have no post limitations, and may post during the night.

Remember, drafting is private and thus must be sent by PM. Please don't talk about drafting strategy in the game thread. Wait at least until the game has started. Accounts will be provided to those first 13 who make it in.

BalboaTown Vengeful Bomb-Modkilled Day 3

Bear_KnightTown Vanilla-Murdered Night 3

Caliban Town Voyeur-Murdered Night 1

FourLeafCloverTown Sidekick-VIG SHOT Day 2

Moonside

NavoMafia Vanilla-Lynched Day 2

Okarin

plutonium95 Vanilla Town-Lynched Day 1

Robin's Egg

RockMySocks

ScumnoriVanilla Mafia-Murdered Night 2

Sensational Bahamas

des RoisTown Vanilla-Lynched Day 3

IOs: There are 3

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori, I'm referring to my FE7 Anonymous Draft where the players drafted the characters based on clues I provided, without knowing 100% who the characters they were drafting were. Technically mine wasn't the first Anonymous draft, but mine was the one that caused like 5 other Anonymous drafts for other games to be created in the next 2 days.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

13/13 slots filled. Waiting on a few things, then drafting will begin.

1 IO.

Please, when registering, next time anyway, READ THE DAMN OP SO YOU KNOW TO SEND IN A NAME REQUEST AND YOUR NUMBERS!

Thanks.

Two notes.

There will be at least 1 vanilla.

There is no rule saying that all players here are from the SF Mafia base, so suspicions as to who is who as far as playstyle goes may be innaccurate. Please, if you have suspicions on any player playing like X User (say, PLAYER1 is playing like Elieson), PM your thoughts to me in your RolePM. In fact, PM me anything you want. It helps me with Postgame.

Last player backed out, so I now have an opening. If anyone would like to join, feel free.

Also, PMs going out. These will contain Account information. In the accounts, you will have Alignment information sent to you in the PM box. When the last slot fills, drafting begins, and I will out the order.

OK, Nevermind. All slots are filled.

RolePMs going out momentarily to users.

Draft order is selected, and will be outted when I finish sending out RolePM information.

Just a courtesy request. If you give yourself an avatar, make it your profile picture too. It makes it so much easier when I'm phone browsing, as...well, you all see my signature.

I'm an idiot.

I need everyone to send me a new set of numbers for drafting order. I posted the wrong damn information.

Everyone, please resubmit to me (iRC, RolePM, however), a new (X, Y) of 1-9.

Sorry everyone.

Edited by Elieson

May as well out the players, so we all know at least who is playing the game. In Alphabetical Order (and in no way related to drafting Order)

1. Balboa
  2. Bear_Knight
  3. Caliban
  4. FourLeafClover
  5. Moonside
  6. Navo
  7. Okarin
  8. plutonium95
  9. Robin's Egg
  10. RockMySocks
  11. Scumnori
  12. Spongebob
  13. Tesla.

. Those who have not sent me their second set of numbers, please do so. Otherwise, I will RNG numbers for you myself.

Edited by Elieson

Attention Players:

All Drafting Priorities have been sent out to your Anonydraft Mafia RolePM. Your PM has been editted to say

"Your role drafting order is: X"

Please send in your desired role, by replying to your Anonydraft Mafia RolePM. When I recieve all 13, I'll confirm whether it you acquired the role, or have been vanilla-ized, and the game will begin.

Attention Players who have not yet selected a role to draft.

You may select your role at any time. I gave you your priority order number, so that way you wouldn't have to wait for my alert as to when it's your turn to select a role.

Please pick a role, those who remain.