English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

About claimed supports: Thunderfox claimed Gaius/Nowi, but he hasn't posted on SF for almost a month. I have all four conversations in my support log, so should I just post them or what? Just curious.

I guess it's okay for us to unclaim those claims from non-active users.

• Thunderfox
  • Pichupal
  • Emerald Knight (I can't find his/her profile?)
  • Clessin
  • Chrom
  • FENinja Guy (I can't find his/her profile?)
  • Glixinator

• Woodski

• Diortem

• TheGreatOld

Hey, so, like, it's been months since I signed up for this, lul. Are the supports that I said I would do still open? Or did you/someone decide to eat my pizza without asking? 'Cause I can do 'em.

Hmm I can't find any leafeon claiming any support in the list. Your claims are still there my friend.

Edit:

Leafeon is Emerald Knight.

Is there any way to find the previous u/n :cry:

I guess I'll take Gaius/Nowi, then. I'll be on the lookout for more.

alright

How many people post in green and comic sans? Just me, silly. By that I mean I'm Emetald Knight, or just Emerald.

:cry: sorry about that .

Edited by Click

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerald Knight (I can't find his/her profile?)

Hmm I can't find any leafeon claiming any support in the list.

How many people post in green and comic sans? Just me, silly. By that I mean I'm Emerald Knight, or just Emerald. Edited by Leafeon

Welp, now that I have the 3DS I use to play FE13, here's how the relationship between the candy-obsessed thief and the legal jailbait manakete had their love blossom. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Gaius and Nowi!

[spoiler=Gaius/Nowi][spoiler=C support]

Nowi: Hey, Gaius! Who did you vote for?

Gaius: Huh? Vote? I don't know what-

Nowi: Don't play dumb with me! I saw all you men standing around earlier! You were voting on who's the best-looking girl in the Shepherds, right?

Gaius: Oh, that. Yes, there may have been a bit of ranking going on. I'm not interested in that nonsense.

Nowi: Yeah, but you still haven't told me who you voted for!

Gaius: Yes, I did. I told you that I left. I didn't vote for anyone. While those fools were haggling, I went to the mess hall and stole their desserts. THAT'S what I call interesting.

Nowi: Okay, okay. I get it. You're not into that sort of thing. Good for you. But still, you must have a favorite type, right? I mean, every guy does! So, like, do you prefer older women? Blondes? Tall? Short? Chubby?

Gaius: Egads, but you're a persistent little creature. All right. I prefer older women. Satisfied? Now will you please stop talking so I can eat Chrom's dessert?

Nowi: Oh, what a coincidence! I'm older, so I must be your type!

Gaius: Huh? But... Oh, yeah. You're older than me. I always forget that. But most older women have a certain gravitas that you...lack.

Nowi: Hey, I'm over 1,000 years old! We don't come much older than that, you know.

Gaius: I'm not debating your actual age, kid. I'm just saying that... Well, the appeal of a mature woman is in her confidence and poise.

Nowi: Poise?

Gaius: You know, how you carry yourself. A poised woman has class and bearing, but still knows exactly what she wants.

Nowi: That? Oh, I've got poise, mister! Thousands of years' worth of it! I can't BELIEVE you don't think I have poise! I am SO mad at you right now! Ugh! The nerve, I swear...

Gaius: Right. Let me explain this again...

[spoiler=B support]

Nowi: Oh, Gaius! Yoo-hoo!

Gaius: Hey there, kid. How's the dragon business treating- *sniff* *sniiiff* Oh, sweet flaming onions... What's that horrific stink?

Nowi: I put some perfume on! I think it gives me more poise.

Gaius: How much did you use? My eyes are burning up...

Nowi: Well, the whole bottle, of course. What did you expect?

Gaius: Er... If I say you have lots and lots of poise now, will you go wash that off? *cough*

Nowi: Really?! So I'm your type now? Being older and poised and everything?

Gaius: Um...sure. Absolutely and without hesitation. *hack, hack* *cough*

Nowi: Hee hee. Sounds like someone is in loooooove with me.

Gaius: Not likely.

Nowi: Rude! ...Also, why not?

Gaius: Look, I don't actually care about older women, all right? I just made that up on the spot so you'd leave me alone.

Nowi: ...Oh. Fine then. No, that's fine. Let's start over, then. And this time, give me a serious answer. If I match the answer, it means you're totally in love with me and I win!

Gaius: Oh, for the love of... Fine. I like women who are broad minded and tolerant of others. Which you aren't. So you lose.

Nowi: ...Broad-minded and taller than others? What's height got to do with it?

Gaius: No, that's not what... Gods, this is like discussing literature with a horse. Tolerant, Nowi. Tolerant. T-O-L-E-R-A-N-T. Someone who's kind, warm, willing to embrace different cultures and ideas.

Nowi: Oh, I get it. Hey, if I turn into a dragon, I can embrace you AND keep you warm!

Gaius: Um...please don't? I like my bones to be solid and nonliquefied.

Nowi: Gods, you are SUCH a hard man to please... Just tell me what I can do, okay? And use normal-person words!

Gaius: Ugh, I'm no good with kids. Even kids that are a thousand years old...

Nowi: Come on, Gaius! I'm waaaitiiiiiing...

[spoiler=A support]

Nowi: So, Gaius. Besides being seven feet tall, what else do you look for in a woman? Come on, don't be shy. You can tell me! We're besties now, right?

Gaius: Listen, kid, how much longer are you going to follow me around? Wait a second. I have an idea... Heh heh heh... Hey, Nowi. What would you say to a deliciously sweet candied fig?

Nowi: Oooh, I LOVE sweets! Gimme!

Gaius: All right. I'll give you this one if you go stand waaaaaaay over there.

Nowi: Okay!

Gaius: Great. So here's the fig... Now you go do what you promised. Go on, off with you.

Nowi: Bye!

*Nowi disappears*

Gaius: Finally... Peace and quiet at last. I'll just settle down here and-

*Nowi reappears*

Nowi: Hey, Gaius?

Gaius: Gya! What are you doing here, kid? You promised to stay away! ...Um, what's this for?

Nowi: It's a flower! I picked it for you. You know? To say thanks! Hope you like it, Gaius! See you around!

*Nowi disappears*

Gaius: Huh. Here I was about to chase her away with the flat of my sword... And all she wanted to do was thank me and then run off again. ......I'm going to need more figs.

[spoiler=S support]

Nowi: Thanks for the candied fig, Gaius. It was deeeeee-lish!

Gaius: I'm glad you liked it.

Nowi: Me too!

Gaius: Hey, did you ever find out who was voted most beautiful woman?

Nowi: Oh, that? Meh, I don't care.

Gaius: Huh? B-but you followed me around for weeks trying to find out! What about all those absurd questions you peppered me with?

Nowi: Well, that's because I wanted to know YOU liked in a woman.

Gaius: Why do you care so much, anyway?

Nowi: Well...you know. Because...I like you. And I want you to like me, too!

Gaius: *blush* You...like me?

Nowi: Yeah! I mean, you pretend to be all grumpy all the time, but you're actually very nice. I mean, look at all the candied figs you made for me! You're always doing stuff like that. Slaving away on behalf of others.

Gaius: Er...

Nowi: I know I don't have a lot of poise, and I'm actually kind of short... But I know if I try really hard, I'll eventually become the kind of woman you like. So that's what I'm gonna do. Even if it takes a hundred years!

Gaius: Cripes. I'll be pushing up daisies by that point!

Nowi: Oh, no-you're right. I hadn't thought about that... *sniff* Then...I guess...I'll never be good enough...for you... I'll b-be alone and...and... *sniff* Waaaaaaaaah!

Gaius: Hey, come on, stop the blubbering. Oh gods, please stop... Listen, Nowi. I know how you feel. And the thing is...I think I like you, too. I can't believe it, but it's true.

Nowi: B-b-but...what about the poise stuff? And being tolerant? And mature?

Gaius: Sometimes things that seem important actually aren't. You know?

Nowi: Really? So does this mean...um... You want to get married?

Gaius: You know what? Sure. Why not? Let's get hitched and see what happens.

Nowi: *blushes* Yay! Till death do us part! ...Well, until you die, anyway.

tumblr_mjzvaty3ZJ1r21dn8o1_500.png

Welp, now that I have the 3DS I use to play FE13, here's how the relationship between the candy-obsessed thief and the legal jailbait manakete had their love blossom. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Gaius and Nowi!

[spoiler=Gaius/Nowi][spoiler=C support]

Nowi: Hey, Gaius! Who did you vote for?

Gaius: Huh? Vote? I don't know what-

Nowi: Don't play dumb with me! I saw all you men standing around earlier! You were voting on who's the best-looking girl in the Shepherds, right?

Gaius: Oh, that. Yes, there may have been a bit of ranking going on. I'm not interested in that nonsense.

Nowi: Yeah, but you still haven't told me who you voted for!

Gaius: Yes, I did. I told you that I left. I didn't vote for anyone. While those fools were haggling, I went to the mess hall and stole their desserts. THAT'S what I call interesting.

Nowi: Okay, okay. I get it. You're not into that sort of thing. Good for you. But still, you must have a favorite type, right? I mean, every guy does! So, like, do you prefer older women? Blondes? Tall? Short? Chubby?

Gaius: Egads, but you're a persistent little creature. All right. I prefer older women. Satisfied? Now will you please stop talking so I can eat Chrom's dessert?

Nowi: Oh, what a coincidence! I'm older, so I must be your type!

Gaius: Huh? But... Oh, yeah. You're older than me. I always forget that. But most older women have a certain gravitas that you...lack.

Nowi: Hey, I'm over 1,000 years old! We don't come much older than that, you know.

Gaius: I'm not debating your actual age, kid. I'm just saying that... Well, the appeal of a mature woman is in her confidence and poise.

Nowi: Poise?

Gaius: You know, how you carry yourself. A poised woman has class and bearing, but still knows exactly what she wants.

Nowi: That? Oh, I've got poise, mister! Thousands of years' worth of it! I can't BELIEVE you don't think I have poise! I am SO mad at you right now! Ugh! The nerve, I swear...

Gaius: Right. Let me explain this again...

[spoiler=B support]

Nowi: Oh, Gaius! Yoo-hoo!

Gaius: Hey there, kid. How's the dragon business treating- *sniff* *sniiiff* Oh, sweet flaming onions... What's that horrific stink?

Nowi: I put some perfume on! I think it gives me more poise.

Gaius: How much did you use? My eyes are burning up...

Nowi: Well, the whole bottle, of course. What did you expect?

Gaius: Er... If I say you have lots and lots of poise now, will you go wash that off? *cough*

Nowi: Really?! So I'm your type now? Being older and poised and everything?

Gaius: Um...sure. Absolutely and without hesitation. *hack, hack* *cough*

Nowi: Hee hee. Sounds like someone is in loooooove with me.

Gaius: Not likely.

Nowi: Rude! ...Also, why not?

Gaius: Look, I don't actually care about older women, all right? I just made that up on the spot so you'd leave me alone.

Nowi: ...Oh. Fine then. No, that's fine. Let's start over, then. And this time, give me a serious answer. If I match the answer, it means you're totally in love with me and I win!

Gaius: Oh, for the love of... Fine. I like women who are broad minded and tolerant of others. Which you aren't. So you lose.

Nowi: ...Broad-minded and taller than others? What's height got to do with it?

Gaius: No, that's not what... Gods, this is like discussing literature with a horse. Tolerant, Nowi. Tolerant. T-O-L-E-R-A-N-T. Someone who's kind, warm, willing to embrace different cultures and ideas.

Nowi: Oh, I get it. Hey, if I turn into a dragon, I can embrace you AND keep you warm!

Gaius: Um...please don't? I like my bones to be solid and nonliquefied.

Nowi: Gods, you are SUCH a hard man to please... Just tell me what I can do, okay? And use normal-person words!

Gaius: Ugh, I'm no good with kids. Even kids that are a thousand years old...

Nowi: Come on, Gaius! I'm waaaitiiiiiing...

[spoiler=A support]

Nowi: So, Gaius. Besides being seven feet tall, what else do you look for in a woman? Come on, don't be shy. You can tell me! We're besties now, right?

Gaius: Listen, kid, how much longer are you going to follow me around? Wait a second. I have an idea... Heh heh heh... Hey, Nowi. What would you say to a deliciously sweet candied fig?

Nowi: Oooh, I LOVE sweets! Gimme!

Gaius: All right. I'll give you this one if you go stand waaaaaaay over there.

Nowi: Okay!

Gaius: Great. So here's the fig... Now you go do what you promised. Go on, off with you.

Nowi: Bye!

*Nowi disappears*

Gaius: Finally... Peace and quiet at last. I'll just settle down here and-

*Nowi reappears*

Nowi: Hey, Gaius?

Gaius: Gya! What are you doing here, kid? You promised to stay away! ...Um, what's this for?

Nowi: It's a flower! I picked it for you. You know? To say thanks! Hope you like it, Gaius! See you around!

*Nowi disappears*

Gaius: Huh. Here I was about to chase her away with the flat of my sword... And all she wanted to do was thank me and then run off again. ......I'm going to need more figs.

[spoiler=S support]

Nowi: Thanks for the candied fig, Gaius. It was deeeeee-lish!

Gaius: I'm glad you liked it.

Nowi: Me too!

Gaius: Hey, did you ever find out who was voted most beautiful woman?

Nowi: Oh, that? Meh, I don't care.

Gaius: Huh? B-but you followed me around for weeks trying to find out! What about all those absurd questions you peppered me with?

Nowi: Well, that's because I wanted to know YOU liked in a woman.

Gaius: Why do you care so much, anyway?

Nowi: Well...you know. Because...I like you. And I want you to like me, too!

Gaius: *blush* You...like me?

Nowi: Yeah! I mean, you pretend to be all grumpy all the time, but you're actually very nice. I mean, look at all the candied figs you made for me! You're always doing stuff like that. Slaving away on behalf of others.

Gaius: Er...

Nowi: I know I don't have a lot of poise, and I'm actually kind of short... But I know if I try really hard, I'll eventually become the kind of woman you like. So that's what I'm gonna do. Even if it takes a hundred years!

Gaius: Cripes. I'll be pushing up daisies by that point!

Nowi: Oh, no-you're right. I hadn't thought about that... *sniff* Then...I guess...I'll never be good enough...for you... I'll b-be alone and...and... *sniff* Waaaaaaaaah!

Gaius: Hey, come on, stop the blubbering. Oh gods, please stop... Listen, Nowi. I know how you feel. And the thing is...I think I like you, too. I can't believe it, but it's true.

Nowi: B-b-but...what about the poise stuff? And being tolerant? And mature?

Gaius: Sometimes things that seem important actually aren't. You know?

Nowi: Really? So does this mean...um... You want to get married?

Gaius: You know what? Sure. Why not? Let's get hitched and see what happens.

Nowi: *blushes* Yay! Till death do us part! ...Well, until you die, anyway.

...The last line of that S-support shouldn't be as funny as it is.

[spoiler=Avatar/Miriel C]*THUD*

Miriel: ...How discomposing.

Avatar: That looked like a pretty bad spill, Miriel. Are you hurt?

Miriel: A minor contusion. Benign.

Avatar: Everything you were carrying went flying. I see your herbs, some papers, a... What is this? A book? A journal?

Miriel: Unhand that, sir!

Avatar: Sorry! Sorry. I didn't realize it was so important.

Miriel: Important? Hmm... ......

Miriel: I suppose it does bear some import, yes. It's a lodestar, of sorts. One that points the way to the truth.

Avatar: Wow. Who wrote it? A famous mage or something?

Miriel: Not famous at all, no. The author was my mother.

Avatar: Ah, that explains the rough binding. Er, no offense intended. Still, that's amazing. Was your mother a mage as well? Or perhaps a scientist?

Miriel: What is the impetus for your inquiry?

Avatar: Impetus for my... You mean, why do I ask? Er, I don't know. ...I'm curious? Wouldn't most people be?

Miriel: An automatic reaction to conversational stimulus. I see... ......

Avatar: Um, did I say something strange?

Miriel: Curious, perhaps. Meriting closer study, certainly. Spontaneous reactive curiosity. Fascinating. But what is the underlying mechanism?

Avatar: ...I really think you're reading too much into this.

[spoiler=Avatar/Miriel B]Avatar: Oh, blast! My item pouch is gone. I must have dropped it somewhere...

Miriel: Is this the object in question?

Avatar: Ah, yes! My thanks, Miriel. I keep it tied to my belt, but it's always falling off for some reason.

Miriel: Such actions are indicative of a pervasive downward force exerted on the object. My mother's book contained a passage espousing a similar theory...

Avatar: So, um, can I have my pouch back now?

Miriel: ...Ah yes. Here is the passage in question: "On all objects there acts a force which pulls them ever groundward. Though invisible and without apparent cause, it exists nonetheless. I posit that it is by this principle we remain rooted to the ground." ...Most intriguing!

Miriel: ...Yet birds fly unencumbered by this force. The sun and stars and clouds do not fall. What explains these exceptions?

Avatar: Miriel? ...Miiiriel? ...MIRIEL!

Miriel: Wah!

Avatar: S-sorry! ...Didn't mean to startle you.

Miriel: My respiratory functions ceased for a moment. This is very disruptive. Please do not scatter my thoughts further.

Miriel: I require a period of quiet solitude to marshal my thoughts. Farewell.

[spoiler=Avatar/Miriel A]Miriel: So, given these conditions, a body with a mass of X falls at the rate of Y...

Avatar: Um... What are you doing with my pouch, Miriel?

Miriel: Experimenting in an attempt to establish a unified theory of falling. Whether thrown, catapulted or dropped from great heights, it falls to the ground. The results have been consistent across hundreds of trials.

Avatar: H-hey! I had a lot of fragile things in that pouch! Potions and baubles and... *Sigh* ...You know what? You keep it.

Miriel: Thank you.

Avatar: Sometimes I wish you'd show half as much interest in people as you do in science.

Miriel: Well, I'm interested in certain people. You, for example.

Miriel: You have a virtuosic proficiency in strategy, despite your amnesia. It is truly fascinating. From this, we can extrapolate two possible hypotheses. One: talent is wholly independant from memory and experience. Two: memories and experience related to the use of one's talents cannot be lost.

Avatar: Miriel? Are you still talking to me?

Miriel: I am now, yes.

Avatar: Er, you're not going to tell me not to disturb your thoughts again?

Miriel: I can if you wish it.

Avatar: N-no, thanks. I'm just happy to know I wasn't a bother, I guess.

Miriel: That would be difficult. You are the focus of intense on my part.

Avatar: O-kay. I just don't like to think I'm bothering a friend. That's all.

Miriel: I was unaware that our interactions had acquired the label of friendship.

Avatar: Why not? I think it must have happened somewhere along the the way, right? ...No?

Miriel: Fascinating...

[spoiler=Avatar/Miriel S]Miriel: Might I have a moment, Avatar? The pouch you donated to my research the other day contained...this.

Miriel: Judging from the torid shape and material properties, it's some manner of ring. Quite beautifully crafted, if naive in design. Is this your handiwork?

Avatar: Oh, no. I bought it in town a ways back. It was too pretty to pass up. I figured if I ever found someone to marry, I could...give it to them.

Miriel: Ah. My apologies, then, for not returning it to you sooner.

Avatar: Er... Actually, how about... How about you keep it?

Miriel: Are you certain? ...But you claimed it a ring to give your future wife?

Avatar: Yeah, that's... That's kind of my point, actually.

Miriel: I see. The ring is for your wife, yet you give the ring to me. Ergo, I would be your wife.

Avatar: Well, that's one way to think of it, sure... But yes, that's the idea.

Miriel: How interesting. No concrete boundary demarcates the entrance to friendship... Yet the spousal relationship is strictly codified with explicit cues and rituals! ...Very well. From this moment on, the transitive property holds that I am yours.

Avatar: You do have a choice in the matter, you know?

Miriel: I'm well aware of this. Call it spontaneous reactive affection. Or an automatic reply to emotional stimuli. Or perhaps it's an invisible, inexorable force that draws me to you. Whatever the causation, I suspect I've fallen for you. ...Ah! This calls for a new unified theory!

Avatar: Heh, well we've got the rest of our lives to figure it out.(...And the rest of my life to try and understand what the heck you're saying.)

Miriel: Yes! Let us begin the experimentation immediatley.

*the cutest CG in the game*

Uhh, was I supposed to get the quote that comes with the CG? It, uh, went too fast. Also, I'll go ahead and claim Nowi/Nah and Kellam/Cherche if that's okay.

Whoops, good thing I read the recent posts... anyway, since there are a few supports that were reopened, I make these as my claims:

MirielxRicken

MaribellexLibra -- see below.
CordeliaxFrederick -- see below.
InigoxGaius
TharjaxGaius (all the way to S since there's only C & B)
NoirexGaius
NoirexTharja (all the way to A since there's only C)
I have a few done already from my Hard file, just not all because some are my planned pairings for my Hard file. Consider this a filler text for the ones that I DO have ready in my Support Log since I don't wanna double post.
Edit #1: CordeliaxFrederick is up now~

[spoiler=C Support]

Cordelia:
The supplies have been unloaded, and everything is accounted for, sir.
Frederick:
Ah, good work. Thank you. Next, may I ask you to—
Cordelia:
Inspect the worn weapons and scrolls? Already done, sir. Oh, but I did have a number of questions regarding the layout of the camp.
Frederick:
Cordelia:
Frederick?
Frederick:
I was just thinking how little you have changed from when I knew you in Ylisse. Back when you served the royal pegasus knights. Always working harder than everyone and finding some task that needs doing... Phila once confessed to me that she'd have been lost without your help. I'm convinced it was her intention to eventually name you her successor.
Cordelia:
Ph-Phila said that?!
Frederick:
I envied her, in truth. I've often wished that I possessed a successor of your caliber.
Cordelia:
Come now, Frederick, sir! You go too far. People will get the wrong impression if they overhear such flattery.
Frederick:
The wrong impression? ...Ah, yes, I see. Apologies, milady. I'm afraid I'm not as sensitive as you to how such things can be perceived.
Cordelia:
Of course not. Sometimes it feels as if every man only wishes to woo me...
Frederick:
Indeed, the stories of your colorful past certainly do precede you.
Cordelia:
Er, stories? What stories? ...Frederick, what stories?!

[spoiler=B Support]

Frederick:

Might I have a word, milady?

Cordelia:

Ah, Frederick. Of course. What is it? Why are you so fidgety? What, is this about your inexperience in matters of the heart again? Aha! You've come to me for love advice, haven't you?!

Frederick:

Er, n-no, milady! I assure you, my intentions are entirely innocent. I was hoping you'd show the new recruits how well you handle a spear.

Cordelia:

...I suppose I could. But what would be the point? A common soldier is never going to be capable of wielding a spear the way I do.

Frederick:

No. But at the very least, I want them to experience your legendary skills firsthand. Then they'll understand that your skills are born of effort, and not a matter of luck.

Cordelia:

...Luck? But why would they think that in the first place?

Frederick:

Well, you see... Er, how shall I put it? For mere military mortals such as our new recruits and myself... Well, your martial genius places you on an entirely different plane. So far above us, in fact, that it's difficult to understand how skilled you really are.

Cordelia:

Laying it on a bit thick, aren't you?

Frederick:

I'm quite sincere. It must be very difficult having talent of your sort. It must be frustrating to be so constantly misunderstood and underappreciated. For our army's morale, I think it's important that our new recruits understand this.

Cordelia:

Frederick:

I know it's an onerous request. You have every right to refuse.

Cordelia:

Oh, no. I'll do it. In fact, I'm delighted you asked...

Frederick:

You are?

Cordelia:

I've always felt...apart from the rest of society. Like I'm in a different world. And when I'd complain about this or that, no one would take me seriously. People would say, "Oh, you're a genius. What do you have to complain about?" You're the first that... Well, it's not easy being me.

Frederick:

Well, I am pleased that milady is pleased!

Cordelia:

So! Now that we've settled that, tell me about your love life!

Frederick:

Heh, er...perhaps later? ...Much, much later?

[spoiler=A Support]

Cordelia:

Frederick!

Frederick:

Milady, you seem giddy with excitement... Did something fortunate occur?

Cordelia:

Not yet, but it's about to.

Frederick:

Oh? I'm pleased to hear that.

Cordelia:

You're always willing to help me, aren't you? If I ask a favor?

Frederick:

If it is in my power to do so.

Cordelia:

Great! Then put your boots on. We're going out.

Frederick:

Do we need to secure more supplies?

Cordelia:

Oh, no. This is going to be MUCH more interesting than some shopping trip.

Frederick:

You say that with such an ominous bent! I'm starting to feel rather apprehensive. (...Wait. Could it be that I inadvertently insulted her the other day? Is she so angry at me that she is plotting to exact revenge? Ye gods! She's going to lure me to some dark place and stick a spear in my back!)

Cordelia:

Frederick, what ARE you mumbling about? I want us to talk about your love life! I know you so want to pour your heart out, but you're afraid to take the first step. So you and I are going to a nice, quiet spot to see if we can't sort it all out.

Frederick:

Er, what?

Cordelia:

I've already picked out a place with absolutely no chance of being disturbed. Oh, and I made sandwiches! Mmm...

Frederick:

Ah, Cordelia. Even with all your preparation, you still made one fatal mistake... You failed to account for the possibility that I might refuse your invitation!

Cordelia:

No, I didn't. I assumed that if you refused, I'd have to eat all the sandwiches myself. So I only made my very favorite kinds—chutney, blue cheese, and pickled beets.

Frederick:

I...see. Then I concede that your preparations are flawless. I think I have little choice but to gird myself and submit to this, er, liason. But only on one condition: you must first tell ME of YOUR love life.

Cordelia:

Hold on to your helm, Frederick! I've got LOTS to say!

[spoiler=S Support]

Cordelia:

Frederick! When ARE we going to discuss your love life?!

Frederick:

Didn't we do that already?

Cordelia:

We had that meeting in the gazebo, but you never really said anything!

Frederick:

Perhaps because I was unable to get a word in edgewi—

Cordelia:

Are you saying I talked the entire time?!

Frederick:

Do you even recall our conversation? ...If, indeed, it can be called that? You spent two hours describing in vivid details your unrequited passion for Chrom. You also sobbed repeatedly and kept asking me "Why, Frederick?! Why?!" Then you devoured all the sandwiches and ran off with the picnic hamper.

Cordelia:

Er, yes. Thank you for...reminding me. But I assure you, our next conversation will not be nearly so shameful! This time it will be all about you. You'll have my undivided attention for the whole day, if that's what it takes.

Frederick:

Heh. Is this a solemn vow?

Cordelia:

Absolutely!

Frederick:

In that case, I shall begin my confession immediately...

Cordelia:

Goody!

Frederick:

*Ahem* Time to get down to brass tacks. No beating around the bush, so to speak... The truth is... *ahem* Yes, quite. Well, the truth is... I am in love with you.

Cordelia:

Huh?! ...Is this a jape? It is, isn't it? A silly jape! I bet there's a pack of jesters waiting behind that tree to surprise me!

Frederick:

No jape, milady. Not for me.

Cordelia:

Oh. But...I thought... I mean... All this time I was asking... I had no idea your love troubles had anything to do with ME!

Frederick:

Yes, and I know your heart belongs to Chrom. But even so, I will not give up. I have no desire to speak ill of Chrom, for I am his man in all things. But, Cordelia, I would never give you cause to weep so bitterly as you have for him. I would devote my whole existence to ensuring your happiness.

Cordelia:

Why, Frederick... When you say something like that, I know that you're telling the truth. B-because it's how I feel, too. Day in and day out, I have those very same thoughts. ...Except they're for Chrom.

Frederick:

And just as you love Chrom with all your heart, so do I love you with mine. Here. Let this be the proof.

Cordelia:

...An engagement ring?

Frederick:

It doesn't matter that right now your heart belongs to another. It's enough for me to hope that someday you'll find it in yourself to love me. Will you marry me, Cordelia?

Cordelia:

Oh, Frederick! This is... Yes, I will marry you!

Frederick:

You will?

Cordelia:

I know that Chrom will never love me. ...I think I've always known it. And frankly, I've grown weary of unrequited love. Just the thought of giving it up is like a weight falling from my shoulders. Oh, Frederick, thank you for making me face reality at last! If I promise to love only you, will you make me the happiest woman in the world?

Frederick:

I swear it, milady.

...After rereading and transcribing this, I am feeling some hate for Cordelia... and regret on my username. ): CHROM IS AT NO FAULT HERE! But I'll go post this up on the wiki now...

Edit #2: MaribellexLibra is up now~

[spoiler=C Support]

Maribelle:

Good day, sir. Here to offer up a prayer?
Libra:
Indeed. And yourself?
Maribelle:
I make it a part of each morning.
Libra:
A commendable endeavor. Might I join you?
Maribelle:
But of course.
Libra:
Come to think of it, I fear I haven't yet properly thanked you.
Maribelle:
Oh? Whatever for?
Libra:
Forgotten, have you? It was an all-too-common happening for me, I'm afraid. I was approached by a pack of drunkards who had taken me for a woman. I suspect they still feel the sting of the tongue-lashing you gave them now. Not to further endanger my masculinity, but you were my knight in shining armor.
Maribelle:
Ahh, yes. I recall it now. I was given quite the dressing-down myself back at camp! A number of others thought it rash of me.
Libra:
Well I, for one, am a grateful recipient of your just and decisive valor. You have my thanks.
Maribelle:
I acted mostly to quell my own indignation at those boors, I assure you. But if I was of some small service to you as well, so much the better. Your words help bolster the strength of my convictions.
Libra:
Then you are most welcome!

[spoiler=B Support]

Maribelle:

Hmm... A difficult quandary, to be sure.
Libra:
Is something on your mind, Maribelle? I can hear the gears in your head turning from here.
Maribelle:
I've been reading a chronicle of court cases as a part of my studies of late. The decision in one such case has left me quite conflicted.
Libra:
Might I ask what manner of trial it was that has you so vexed?
Maribelle:
A child cast out by her parents was driven by hunger to steal from an aristocrat.
Libra:
Orphan or not, it seems a clear enough matter. Regardless of the reason, all crimes against a noble house are capital offenses.
Maribelle:
Yet should a noble commit the same crime to the commoner, the sentence is light. Surely that cannot be considered justice!
Libra:
Then you would have the laws apply equally to all, regardless of station?
Maribelle:
This is not a matter of inviting the local squalor to a dinner party, sir! All must be equal in the eyes of the law, else we cannot claim them fair.
Libra:
All, you say? Even the unwanted children of lowborn parents?
Maribelle:
Naturally.
Libra:
I must confess, I never thought to hear someone espouse such views.
Maribelle:
Have I said anything so shocking?
Libra:
Quite the contrary. Your words are warm and fair. I feel proud to have met so pure a person. Redeemed, even.

[spoiler=A Support]
Maribelle:
I've made up my mind, Libra. When this war is won, I shall start another.
Libra:
A war, Maribelle?
Maribelle:
Indeed. I aim to fight for the rights of all citizens as a minister of the law!
Libra:
Someone of your elevated station would fight on behalf of the meager masses?
Maribelle:
Of course. I'll start in Ylisse, then take the fight to Ferox, Plegia, and everywhere else. I'll fight each battle until none suffer under the burden of an unequal body of law.
Libra:
Bending other kingdoms to your will is no mean task, even with an army at your back. To do so with diplomacy alone is a monumental undertaking, Maribelle.
Maribelle:
I'm well aware of the madness of it, but my mind is set firm.
Libra:
Why would you take up such a colossal burden of your own free will?
Maribelle:
Because of your words, Libra. The joy and the pride they stirred in me. You thanked me for something that ought to be a given, and you said you felt redeemed. If my efforts could bring such redemption to more people, no burden is too great.
Libra:
I merely spoke my mind. I never thought to impact such grand or weighty meaning.
Maribelle:
Yet your words changed my life just the same. And for that, you have my thanks.

[spoiler=S Support]
Libra:
Maribelle, about what you said before... You're certain that is the life you desire?
Maribelle:
I never back down once I've set my mind on something.
Libra:
That's impressively stubborn.
Maribelle:
Yes, and utterly uncharming. I'm well aware.
Libra:
That stubborn lack of charm is just another part of your considerable charm.
Maribelle:
My, my. You've a gift for flattery.
Libra:
I assure you, I'm entirely sincere.
Maribelle:
Libra...?
Libra:
Oh, Maribelle... Will you marry me?
Maribelle:
You can't talk me out of my mad crusade, so you'd keep me locked up at home?!
Libra:
Perish the thought! I wish to fight your crusade with you.
Maribelle:
If that's a jest, I'm not laughing. If it isn't, I'm laughing even less!
Libra:
More's the pity, as your laugh is music to my ears! But if it's any aid in convincing you of my sincerity, I procured this.
Maribelle:
That ring... It's beautiful.
Libra:
Will you do me the honor of accepting it?
Maribelle:
...... This marks a second time your words have changed the course of my life.
Libra:
A change for the better, one hopes?
Maribelle:
No doubt. If you would promise yourself to me, I would be thrilled to do the same.
Libra:
I am yours until my last breath.

Talk about rushed... or at least that's what it feels like to me. Anyway, both were uploaded onto the wiki too.

Edited by Cordelia

So, since they've apparently been unclaimed can i take care of Kellam/Olivia and Donnel/Cherche?

Oh, and Yarne/Ricken?

Uhh, was I supposed to get the quote that comes with the CG? It, uh, went too fast. Also, I'll go ahead and claim Nowi/Nah and Kellam/Cherche if that's okay..

Whoops, good thing I read the recent posts... anyway, since there are a few supports that were reopened, I make these as my claims:

MirielxRicken

MaribellexLibra -- see below.

CordeliaxFrederick -- see below.

InigoxGaius

TharjaxGaius (all the way to S since there's only C & B)

NoirexGaius

NoirexTharja (all the way to A since there's only C)

Oh yeah, since it's unclaimed, I can do Morgan and Servera's supports (Severa's her mother).

Added! @Leafeon: Yes you have to get the CG confession scene :D and Nah/Nowi and Kellam/Cherche is already done lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated to post 1077 [ Link to the wiki , if you are interested to help out with the wiki, do post in here ]

Supports that have been added are in orange

I will try to update whenever there is a new page.

[spoiler=List]

Unclaimed Supports

These users in GREEN have not been active for at least a month, you can claim theirs if you want.

• Chrom
  • TheGreatOld
  • Pichupal
  • Clessin
  • FENinja Guy (I can't find his/her profile?)
  • Glixinator
  • Woodski
  • Diortem
  • Thunderfox

A few parent x child supports are also left, but they tend to be generic - check the section below for claims!

Support Conversations

Avatar Supports – Romantic/Friendship

Male Avatar

Chrom Tsamimi

Frederick - Ariadust

Virion - Emerald Knight

Stahl - pichupal

Vaike - Ariadust

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu - pichupal (DIFFERENT FROM FEMALE VERSION)

Ricken - Fayt Same as Female up to A

Gaius - Tsamimi

Gregor - Emerald Knight

Libra - Ariadust

Henry - Fayt Same as Female up to A

Donnel - Ariadust

Lissa

Sully - Fayt

Miriel - Emerald Knight

Sumia - Fayt

Maribelle - Wind Crusader

Panne

Cordelia - Acacia Sgt

Nowi - Onestep

Tharja

Olivia (Video courtesy of shadowofchaos - link)

Cherche - Ariadust

Basilio - Emerald Knight

Anna

Say'ri

Tiki - Ariadust

Flavia - pichupal

Gangrel - Paperblade

Walhart - Naui

Yen'fay- Naui

Priam - Naui

Emmeryn - Naui

Aversa - Only My Unit

Inigo - Tsamimi

Brady - Tsamimi

Yarne - pichupal Tsamimi

Gerome - Silver Lightning

Laurent - Silver Lightning

Owain - Silver Lightning

Cynthia

Kjelle - Click

Lucina - Onestep

Nah

Noire

Severa

Female Avatar

Chrom - SPSEliwoodGabriel

Frederick - Anacybele (Video (Japanese Voices) from shadowofchaos

Virion - Lushiris

Stahl - Saria

Vaike - Clessin ( C) (Ultimafangirl is claiming B A & S)

Kellam - RedStar

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - 春閣下 + (Video (Japanese Voices) from Arieta

Gregor - Lushiris

Libra - Tiaramaki

Henry - Tarquin

Donnel - King Marth 64

Lissa - 春閣下Identical to Male

Sully - 春閣下

Miriel - 春閣下

Sumia - 春閣下

Maribelle - 春閣下Identical to Male

Panne - 春閣下Identical to Male

Cordelia - 春閣下 Identical to Male

Nowi - 春閣下

Tharja- 春閣下

Olivia - 春閣下Identical to Male

Cherche - 春閣下 Identical to Male

Basilio - 春閣下

Anna - Tarquin

Say'ri - 春閣下

Tiki - 春閣下

Flavia - 春閣下

Gangrel - Lushiris

Walhart - Arieta

Yen'fay- Arieta

Priam - Cordelia

Emmeryn - Silver Lightning

Aversa - Silver Lightning

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Strunk

Yarne - Blumpen

Gerome - Tiaramaki

Laurent - Click

Owain - Fayt

Cynthia - Fayt

Kjelle - Intrier

Lucina - 春閣下

Nah - December Knight

Noire - Silver Lightning

Severa - Silver Lightning

Chrom & Sumia's Romantic Supports (completed)

1st Gen Romantic

Lissa

Sully

Miriel

Maribelle

Panne

Cordelia

Nowi

Tharja

Frederick - Keilis

Virion - Ace Tactician (C )

Stahl - pichupalSangyul

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam - MoonAdept

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken

Gaius [C&B] - Lady Feena [Cordelia is claiming A&S]

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Faye

Henry - Karaszure

Donnel [C & B] [A & S] - Lady Feena

Olivia

Frederick - WoodskiSangyul

Virion

Stahl - Emerald Knight

Vaike - Karaszure

Kellam - Ultimafangirl

Lon'qu - Naui

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - Chrom Tsamimi

Gregor - Clessin

Libra - Silver Lightning

Henry - Masked_Hunter1825

Donnel - Shadow Stalker X

Cherche

1st Gen Same Gender Friendship

Second Gen Romantic

Sorted by females again ;)

Morgan(F) (left with Inigo and Yarne)

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Sock

Yarne - pichupal Sangyul

Gerome - Karaszure

Laurent - Fayt

Owain - Naui

Lucina (completed)

Cynthia (completed)

Inigo - Naui

Brady - Fayt

Yarne - Blumpen

Gerome- Silver Lightning

Laurent - Wind Crusader

Owain - Turboo

Morgan(M) - Fayt

Kjelle (left with Yarne)

Inigo - 春閣下

Brady - Silver Lightning

Yarne - Naui

Gerome - Wind Crusader

Laurent - Diortem

Owain - Blumpen

Morgan (M) - Ace Tactician

Nah (completed)

Noire (left with Yarne)

Inigo- Cyborg-Kangaroo

Brady- Ace Tactician

Yarne - Karaszure

Gerome- Blumpen

Laurent - Silver Lightning

Owain - Wind Crusader

Morgan(M) - Fayt

Severa (completed)

2nd Gen Friendship

Parent/Child Supports

Morgan

Morgan(M) x Avatar(F) - Emerald Knight

Morgan(F) x Avatar(M) - Tsamimi

[spoiler=Morgan x Parent]Chrom - December Knight

Frederick - Anacybele ( CB )

Virion - Lushiris

Stahl - Saria

Vaike - Persian

Kellam - Persian

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - Persian

Gregor - Persian

Libra - Lushiris

Henry - Tarquin

Donnel - Persian

Lissa - Click

Sully - weso12

Miriel - Emerald Knight

Sumia - Naui

Maribelle - Wind Crusader

Panne - Chidokyo

Cordelia - Naui

Nowi- almostexactly

Tharja - Ike of Paris

Olivia - Click (Video from shadowofchaos: Japanese Voices / English Voices)

Cherche - Diortem Identical to Cordelia's support.

Basilio - 春閣下

Anna - Mister Marlowe

Say'ri - Shadow Stalker X

Tiki - Chrom

Flavia - pichupal

Gangrel - Lushiris

Walhart - Persian

Yen'fay - Tsamimi

Priam - Tsamimi

Emmeryn -Naui

Averse - Naui

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Persian

Yarne - Lushiris

Gerome - Lushiris

Laurent - Lushiris

Owain - Fayt

Cynthia - Tsamimi

Kjelle - almostexactly

Lucina - Gone2Ground

Nah- almostexactly

Noire- almostexactly

Severa - Zeem

Lucina

Lucina x Chrom

[spoiler=Lucina x Mother]

Sully - Saria

Sumia - Acacia Sgt (CB) (here for the complete support)

Maribelle - Gone2Ground

Olivia -Tarquin

Inigo

Olivia - LeThiAnh

[spoiler=Inigo x Father]Avatar(M) - VizTheShiz

Chrom - LeThiAnh

Frederick

Virion

Stahl - Emerald Knight

Vaike

Kellam

Lon'qu - Naui

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - Tsamimi

Gregor - Saria

Libra - Silver Lightning

Henry - Acacia Sgt

Donnel - Shadow Stalker X

Brady

Brady x Maribelle - Ike of Paris

[spoiler=Brady x Father]Avatar(M) - Wind Crusader

Chrom - Cordelia (Identical to Male Avatar)

Frederick - Jave

Virion - Emerald Knight

Stahl - 春閣下 (Identical to Male Avatar)

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam - VizTheShiz (Identical to Male Avatar)

Lon'qu - Tsamimi

Ricken - VizTheShiz

Gaius - Saria

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Saria

Henry - TheGreatOld

Donnel - Ike of Paris

Yarne

Yarne x Panne - Click

[spoiler=Yarne x Father]Avatar(M) - Chidokyo

Frederick

Virion - Tsamimi

Stahl- Ace Tactician

Vaike - Wind Crusader

Kellam

Lon'qu - Acacia Sgt

Ricken - Ultimafangirl

Gaius - Sangyul

Gregor - 春閣下

Libra - Blumpen

Henry - Fayt

Donnel - Emerald Knight

Gerome

Cherche - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Gerome x Father]Avatar(M) - Diortem

Frederick - Kaz

Virion - Wind Crusader

Stahl - Shadow Stalker X

Vaike

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu - Saria

Ricken - pichupal

Gaius - Jave

Gregor - Emerald Knight

Libra - Ace Tactician

Henry - Fayt

Donnel - Chrom

Laurent

Miriel - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Laurent x Parent]Avatar(M) - Emerald Knight

Frederick - 春閣下

Virion - Chrom

Stahl

Vaike - Chamchir9482

Kellam - Silver Lightning

Lon'qu - Chidokyo

Ricken- Tsamimi

Gaius

Gregor - Ace Tactician

Libra - Diortem Tsamimi

Henry - Wind Crusader

Donnel - Fayt

Owain

Owain x Lissa - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Owain x Father]Avatar(M) - Onestep

Frederick - Acacia Sgt

Virion

Stahl - Wind Crusader

Vaike - Ranger Jack Walker

Kellam- Blumpen

Lon'qu - 春閣下

Ricken - Chrom

Gaius - TheGreatOld

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra

Henry

Donnel - Saria

Cynthia

Sumia-Naui

[spoiler=Cynthia x Father]Male Avatar- Naui

Chrom - Click (Identical to Male Avatar)

Frederick - Saria

Gaius - Wind Crusader

Henry - 春閣下

Kjelle

Kjelle x Sully - pichupal

[spoiler=Kjelle x Father]Avatar(M) - Fayt

Chrom - pichupal Tsamimi

Frederick - Wind Crusader

Virion - TheGreatOld

Stahl - Silver Lightning

Vaike - Naui

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu

Ricken

Gaius - Ace Tactician

Gregor

Libra

Henry- Tsamimi

Donnel

Nah

Nah x Nowi

[spoiler=Nah x Father]Avatar(M) - Onestep

Frederick -weso12 Same as Stahl up to A

Virion - Blumpen

Stahl - Fayt

Vaike- Tsamimi

Kellam

Lon'qu - Emerald Knight

Ricken - Nowi

Gaius

Gregor

Libra - Wind Crusader

Henry - December Knight

Donnel - 春閣下

Noire

Noire x Tharja [C]- Lady Feena(Cordelia is claiming B&A)

[spoiler=Noire x Father]Avatar(M) - Ike of Paris

Frederick - Mister Marlowe

Virion - Ace Tactician

Stahl - pichupal

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Wind Crusader

Gaius - Cordelia

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Faye

Henry - Naui

Donnel [C]-Lady Feena

Severa

Severa x Cordelia - Naui

[spoiler=Severa x Father]Avatar(M) -Naui

Frederick- Tsamimi

Virion - Jave

Stahl - Turboo

Vaike - Ace Tactician

Kellam - pichupal

Lon'qu - Wind Crusader

Ricken - Blumpen

Gaius - Fayt

Gregor - Click

Libra - Saria

Henry

Donnel

Morgan(F)'s Sibling Supports

Inigo - Viz the Shiz

Brady - Wind Crusader

Yarne - Liquid Snake

Gerome - Diortem

Laurent - Emerald Knight

Owain - Onestep

Cynthia - Naui

Kjelle - Fayt

Nah - Onestep

Noire - Ike of Paris

Severa - Naui

Lucina's Sibling Supports (Left with Brady!)

Other (left with Basilio x Flavia!)

Edit:

Oh crap! I made a mistake. I...somehow confused Inigo's father... I can't do InigoxGaius after all, ahahaha... think I was thinking of Noir or something. So sorry! ;;

Well, I probably could by grabbing it off youtube but... I don't wanna hog it in case someone else might already have it in their support log.

Alright I unclaimed it from you.

Edited by Click

Oh crap! I made a mistake. I...somehow confused Inigo's father... I can't do InigoxGaius after all, ahahaha... think I was thinking of Noir or something. So sorry! ;;

Well, I probably could by grabbing it off youtube but... I don't wanna hog it in case someone else might already have it in their support log.

Edited by Cordelia

Kellam/Olivia

C Support

Olivia: Um, excuse me. Do you have a second? I need some advice...

Kellam: What, me? S-sure, I suppose.

Olivia: It's just that I've been feeling, well...useless latelly.

Kellam: That's crazy talk! Your dancing is an inspieration to us all.

Olivia: There must be SOMETHING I can do besides flail my arms about...

Kellam: Hmm... Well, can you cook?

Olivia: I mean, my grandmother taught me how to bake cakes and other desserts... Would that really be helpful?

Kellam: Are you kidding? Everyone LOVES dessert! It's the best meal of the day.

Olivia: Hmm, I suppose I could give it shot. Let's see... I'll need honey and raisins... Oh, and a whole lot of butter!

Kellam: Mmm... I'm drooling already!

Olivia: Hee hee. You're pretty smart for a tree, you know that? Thanks for listening!

Kellam: Oh She was...talking to the tree. Guess she didn't notice me there. Er, well, good luck all the same, Olivia!

B Support

Olivia: Oh, Mr. Tree, it was wonderful! Everyone loved my cakes!
Kellam: Um, I'm not a tree...
Olivia: But the strangest thing happened! See, I couldn't find any honey... But right when I was about to give up, a big jar appeared in
my bag! Some gallant stranger must have helped me in my hour of need! *siiigh*
Kellam: Happy to help, Olivia. I just... I... Uh-oh... WAAAAAA-CHOO!
Olivia: K-Kellam?!
Kellam: Stupid pollen! It's just been so out of control these past... Oh. Um, hello, Olivia.
Olivia: Goodness, you scared me! Where did you come from? Oh, wait. You dropped something.
Kellam: Wait, you don't have to-
Olivia: ...Honey? Kellam, was that you?
Kellam: S-sorry. I'll be on my way.
Olivia: Wait, Kellam! ...Thank you.
Kellam: N-no! Thank you! The cakes were delicious.
Olivia: Then I'll have to make more right away. You mind if I take this honey?
Kellam: It's all yours.

A Support

Olivia: Kellam? Keeeeellam... HEY, KELLAM!
Kellam: I'm right here.
Olivia: Oh, there you are! I've been calling your name all over camp.
Kellam: Do you need more honey?
Olivia: No, not today. I just... Here. This is for you.
Kellam: Oh, it looks like a little star. What is it?
Olivia: It's called rock candy. I thought you could eat it while you march.
Kellam: What a good idea! I'm sure everyone will appreciate the boost.
Olivia: No, they... It's not for them. I made it for you.
Kellam: Just for me?
Olivia: J-just you.
Kellam: That's very kind, Olivia. Thank you. I can't wait to try it.
Olivia: I hope you like it.
Kellam: If there's, um...anything else I can ever help with, just say so.
Olivia: I will. Thank you.

S Support

Olivia: ......

Kellam: Hello, Olivia.
Olivia: WAAAH! Hee hee... You caught me again. I was going to slip this flower into your bag.
Kellam: Heh. It's tough to slip past me undetected. I'm kind of an expert, after all.
Olivia: You're always sneaking ingredients and little treats into my things, Kellam. It's not fair that I can't do the same...
Kellam: Speaking of which... Um... Have you checked your purse today?
Olivia: ...Oh, you're right, there's al little pouch! You rascal. I can't imagine what- ...Kellam? This is a ring.
Kellam: It's nothing fancy, but my mother made it, and it's very special to me. She said I should give it to the woman I love, and so... Um... Olivia, will you marry me?
Olivia: ......
Kellam: Oh... S-sorry, forget I-
Olivia: NO! I m-mean, not no! I mean yes! Yes, Kellam Yes, of course. It's just... I'm just overome, is all. I feel... Happy. So very, very happy. ...Thank you, Kellam.
Kellam: I love you, Olivia. I have since the very first moment I saw you.
Olivia: Ooh... That makes me all...wobbly inside. D-don't look at me!
Kellam: Anytime you start feeling shy, I'll just disappear into the woodwork. That's part of what makes us such a great pair.
Olivia: Oh no you don't. This is my weird problem, and I'm going to fix it. So I'm going to need you to help me.
Kellam: We have the rest of our lives to work it out, Olivia.
Olivia: Yes we do, don't we... Oh, Kellam, I'm so happy!

I'll finish the rest up after class.

And, if it's been unclaimed,I thought it was but I'll have to double check, I'll finish up that Vaike/F!Avatar Support as well.

I just joined SerenesForest but is it okay for anyone to write up a support?

I could do the unclaimed Parent-Child Morgan supports: Nowi, Kjelle, Nah, and Noire. If I'm reading the claims list right.

I believe so, though they're most likely alike with some minor differences in some dialogue. But I might be wrong -- haven't had a female Morgan yet.

She was talking.... to a tree....

My thoughts exactly! Hahaha, poor Kellam. xD

Thanks for unclaiming Inigo/Gaius for me~

Edited by Cordelia

Here is the Severa/Owain support.

C Support

Owain: Let's see what we've got here... Hmm... Nice form... Elegant curve to the blade... I dub thee...Sword of the Swan!

Hmm... Now this axe is nice and heavy, but with that bit on the end... I dub thee...Head Smoosher Plus One!

Severa: Are you Talking to that axe?

Owain: No, that would be silly! I'm just naming our latest shipment of weapons.

Severa: Doesn't that seem a bit childish?

Owain: Ooh! I still haven't named your weapon!

Severa: Pfft! It doesn't need a name.

Owain: Of course it does! A name can be a very powerful thing! It makes a weapon your partner instead of a simple tool! Plus, you'll never confuse it with anyone else's!

Severa: Did our mother sew your name into your smallclothes or something?

Owain: Here, let me see it. It'll just take a second!

Severa: No! Keep your grubby mitts off!

Owain: Geez all right, all right! No need to be rude.

B Support

Owain: Severa? Hey, Severa!

Severa Oh, brother. What is it now?

Owain: I was going to help you name your---

Severa: I thought I made myself quite clear. My weapon does not need a name.

Owain: Oh no, you were very clear on that point. That's not what I was going to say. I think you should name your special moves!

Severa: Did you really just say "special moves"?

Owain: Like "something-something...SWORD!" or "whatever...THRUST!" and stuff. Come on it's easy. I'll help you!

Severa: I wasn't aware you had moves at all, let alone special ones.

Owain: Of course! I'm at 45 and counting. Just a few more, and I'll hit an even 50! Pretty impressive, huh?

Severa: And you shout these names out loud while on the battlefield?

Owain: That's kind of the point. It strikes fear in the enemy's heart!

Severa: Or it just makes them easier to kill when they're doubled over laughing...

Owain: ...Something tells me I'm not convincing you.

Severa: Listen, Owain. Ridiculous names and insane shouting is cute when you're six. But you're a grown man now! It's gone from embarrassing to just plain creepy.

Owain: Oh year? Well, I've got a name for the move you're pulling right now! Grumpy...BLAST!

Severa: What if a real man decides to stab you while you're shouting? Hmm? You're left gurgling on your own blood while we find ourselves one fighter short! Go on! Ask anyone in camp! They all think you're ridiculous.

Owain: You think... Do they really...?

Severa: Yes, they really! So I'm sorry if I don't have time to indulge your weird little hobby! Now drop it!

Severa leaves.

Owain: ...S-sorry.

A Support

Severa: Owain? Hey, Owain! OWAAAAAIN!...Hey! You! Have you seen Owain?

Soldier: Last I saw, he was in some tent curled up in a corner muttering to himself.

Severa: Oh, for the love of... Chrom just called an all-hands meeting. What does that man-child think he's doing?!

Screen fades out.

Severa: Ugh, could he make this place any darker? Is he really even in here...?

Owain appears.

Owain: .....

Severa: O-Owain! What are you still doing here? Chrom called a meeting! And why are you clutching your knees and rocking in the corner? Talk about creepy!

Owain: I am creepy.

Severa: Hey, I was only stating the truth weirdo. ..... Okay, what is it. Did something happen? What's wrong with you?

Owain: Nothing happened. I'm just a creepy creep who creeps around with his weirdo hobbies.

Severa: Are you still upset over what I said before?!

Owain: No, I;m not upset. You were just stating the truth.

Severa: Ugh, okay! I'm sorry! I went too far and now you're sad and blah blah blah. There. Are we good, now? Now come on. Chrom is waiting for us.

Owain: What would Chrom want with a creepy creep like me?

Severa: That's ENOUGHT, mister!

Owain: Mun...?

Severa: Ugh... I can't believe you're actually going to make me say this... Since when did you ever let reality get in the way of your happy little fantasy world? You don't care what other people say. You walk your own path and whilste loudly! Deluded confidence and blind faith have always been your greatest strengths.

Owain: You...really think so?

Severa: I know so. So don't let a little criticism slow you down. Mine especially. Everyone knows I'm a huge jerk anyway, so just shrug it off and keep going.

Owain: You're... *sniff* Severa, you're...

Severa: I'm...what?

Owain: RRAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Severa: ...Oh, gods. It finally happened. The weirdo has snapped.

Owain" Severa, you're right! This isn't me! I never listen to what anyone says. Half the time I don't know they're talking! Thank you Severa. I feel a lot better! Now come on, I'll race you to Chrom's!

Owain runs off.

Severa: Wh-what? No, I won't race you! Come back, Owain! *Sigh* ...What an idiot. Still, I'm glad he's better. A sad Owan is just...sad.

S Support

Owain:Hey, Severa. Sorry again for before.

Severa: Are we still talking about that? Forget it.

Owain: No really! Some of the things you said struck a chord in me. You helped me remember who I want to be!

Sever: Owain, I... Look, I should be the one apologizing.

Owain: Why? I understand why you got mad at me.

Severa: Not that!

Owain: What, then?

Severa: Here, just...look at my weapon.

Owain: This is... Hey, you inscribed a name in the handle! I thought you'd never! Wait this looks really old and weathered. Which means you'd already... Ah ha ha! You're terrible! You gave me all that grief after you'd done the same thing? I guess that explains why you wouldn't let me see it before.

Sever: Look closer, you goof! ...Read it.

Owain: I'm confused, Severa/ This is...my name.

Severa: I know. That's why I was too embarrased to tell you.

Owain: You named your weapon after me? But..why? And how long ago?!

Severa: Because you've always been nice to me, even when I wasn't. Because you're a person I've always been able to trust, no matter what. And because... I don't know. I guess I just...like you. I always have. I'm sorry, Owain... I'm always shouting and saying such terrible things to you... I don't mean to, honest. These things just...pop out of me for some reason! *Sniff* *sob*

Owain: H-hey don't cry!

Severa: Waaaaaaaaaah!

Owain: Hey, come on! I think you're great! I mean, you named your weapon after me and everything, right! So come on. No more crying. I'm honored to be at your side.

Severa: You...you mean it! *sniff* Like...REALLY at my side?

Owain: Are you kidding? You're GORGEOUS! I;d cut off my sword hand just to stand near you for an hour! Um...sorry. Did I say too much there?

Severa: ...No, Owain. It was just right

I wonder if other special confession conversations were posted. I didn't find the one for Chrom/Sumia but I have it here... ahahaha... It'd really hurt me inside to read it.... but yeah. I dunno if I should just post it?

I had to quote the post to read it. D: BUT THAT IS SUCH A CUTE SUPPORT OMG. Now I'm REALLLY torn between Ricken and Chrom. Why couldn't we harem, why. OTL Thank god for 3 save files...

I'd throw my arms around you and never let go... Just wait for me to get a little taller... Okay?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37837888/Ricken.mp3

BOYRicken_zps9a8b3482.jpg?t=1360121281

Aaw! <3 I hope he stays short, though, hehe!

D'awwwww... He's so cute...

She was talking.... to a tree....

Poor Kellam, being so easily and often forgotten...

Edited by Levant Fortner

I'll do these parent/child supports: Inigo-Gaius, Laurent-Libra, Kjelle-Chrom.

And also: Olivia-Gaius, MaAvatar-Yarne.

Why must I procrastinate by giving myself more work...

If anyone wants me to do anything, just ask. I have pretty much all non-Avatar, non-Spotpass, non-paralogue exclusive character supports.

Edited by Sangyul

I wonder if other special confession conversations were posted. I didn't find the one for Chrom/Sumia but I have it here... ahahaha... It'd really hurt me inside to read it.... but yeah. I dunno if I should just post it?

Hmmm are you talking about the chapter 11/12 confession to Chrom if Chrom hasn't have a S rank yet? If so, you don't really need to post it as it's already here and the video version here v. Thanks though.

I'll do these parent/child supports: Inigo-Gaius, Laurent-Libra, Kjelle-Chrom.

And also: Olivia-Gaius, MaAvatar-Yarne.

Why must I procrastinate by giving myself more work...

Added!

If anyone wants me to do anything, just ask. I have pretty much all non-Avatar, non-Spotpass, non-paralogue exclusive character supports.

How about Lissa/Ricken, Lissa/Libra, Sully/Lon'qu, Miriel/Virion, Miriel/Stahl, Cordelia/Henry, Nowi/Kellam, Tharja/Stahl, Olivia/Frederick, Cherche/Vaike, Cherche/Ricken, F!Morgan/Yarne and the leftover parent-child supports ?

How about Lissa/Ricken, Lissa/Libra, Sully/Lon'qu, Miriel/Virion, Miriel/Stahl, Cordelia/Henry, Nowi/Kellam, Tharja/Stahl, Olivia/Frederick, Cherche/Vaike, Cherche/Ricken, F!Morgan/Yarne and the leftover parent-child supports ?

I have all of those, yes. Give me a bit to get all those up.

[spoiler=Lissa/Ricken][spoiler=C support]Ricken: Hrmm...

Lissa: Uh-oh. You sound barfy, Ricken. Want me to run and get my staff?

Ricken: I'm all right. I just don't feel like I've been fighting at 100 percent lately.

Lissa: Aw, don't worry. Everybody has an off day. You wanna practice for a little bit?

Ricken: Practice how?

Lissa: You know? Spar with me! Maybe it'll get you past your little block.

Ricken: Oh, uh... No thanks. It won't help.

Lissa: Oh, what? WHAT?! Do you think I can't spar with you? Is that it? I may not be my brother, but I can kick serious butt when the mood--

Ricken: NO! I said it won't help!

Lissa: ...Whoa.

Ricken: They're trying to kill us out there, Lissa. Kill. Us. And the only thing we can do is kill them first. ...We have to take the lives of people. My hands are shaking just talking about it. It's just so...terrible.

Lissa: I'm sorry, Ricken. I didn't mean to make light of everything.

Ricken: No, I know. I shouldn't have yelled. Sorry, Lissa.

Lissa: I had no idea things were eating away at you like this...

Ricken: ......

[spoiler=B support]Ricken: What are you doing, Lissa?

Lissa: Combat training.

Ricken: ...What?

Lissa: I fight too, you know!

Ricken: Is this because of what I said before? You really don't have to do this.

Lissa: Yes, Ricken. I do. I can't expect other people to protect me all the time. We're at war. Unexpected things happen. I need to be ready to do what is necessary.

Ricken: But, Lissa, that's my job. Protecting you, I mean. Being on the front lines means being in danger, and... I don't want to see you get hurt.

Lissa: You think I don't feel the same about you? About Chrom? About everyone?

Ricken: No, but--

Lissa: You don't get to bear this alone, Ricken! It's totally unfair.

Ricken: Lissa, I only... You're right. I'm sorry. We're all in this together, no matter what.

[spoiler=A support]Lissa: Heya, Ricken. Are you reading again? You're gonna go blind at this rate.

Ricken: I've got a lot to learn if I hope to be of use to Chrom in the future.

Lissa: But you're useful now!

Ricken: I'm talking about the far future. I'm hoping to someday be his royal advisor. He's my hero, you know? I want to be close to him and be someone he can rely on.

Lissa: Hee hee! Yeah, you want to be close, all right! When you first joined up, you followed him around like a baby duckling! So what is it about my brother that draws you to him? And don't say his rugged good looks, or I'll slug you.

Ricken: When I was young, the other kids used to terrorize me. One time, I got pretty bad... But Chrom jumped in and stopped it. I wasn't used to people being nice to me, so I figured there had to be a catch. Like maybe he was just showing off because he knew he could take the other kids?

Lissa: MY brother? Showing off? Hah! No, he would have done the same thing no matter who was bullying you.

Ricken: I found that out for myself when he saved me a second time. The kids chased me into the woods, but then a pack of wolves showed up. There must have been 20 of them... Chrom showed up just in time and ran them all off!

Lissa: Whoa. Guess I can see why he's your hero.

Ricken: That's not even the best part. He'd fought another wolf pack just to reach us! After the other pack ran off, he could barely stand. That reminder he was human, too, made everything else all the more impressive. I remember wishing I were that brave. I still do, I guess...

Lissa: I think you're plenty brave, Ricken. And I'm sure you'll be someone's hero someday!

Ricken: Thanks, Lissa. But for now, the best way for me to get there is to hit the books!

[spoiler=S support]Ricken: Are you all right, Lissa? Any injuries from that last battle?

Lissa: Nope! I'm fit as a fiddle. ...Sweet of you to ask, though.

Ricken: Sure...

Lissa: You know, I think you're just as much of a hero as my brother. You've saved my neck more times than I can count, and I can count pretty high.

Ricken: Of course! You're Chrom's little sister. I'll keep you safe no matter what.

Lissa: ...Oh. Right.

Ricken: Er, I mean... Oh, that didn't come out right. Yes, you're his little sister. But you're also so much more... When you said you wouldn't let me bear the weight of fighting alone, I... It felt like a weight lifted off me. ...That's why I want to protect you.

Lissa: Aw, that's so sweet. I'm glad I could help.

Ricken: I've actually been thinking about this a lot and... See, I was wondering if... Well, here.

Lissa: A ring?

Ricken: It's a signet ring passed down within my family. I'd like you to maybe...wear it? 'Cause I'm thinking then I could just keep protecting you! ...You know? Forever?

Lissa: Hee hee! Now you want to stay close to Chrom AND me!

Ricken: N-no! It's not like that! I mean, yeah, I like him, but I LOVE you!

Lissa: Ricken. I was teasing!

Ricken: ...So is that a yes?

Lissa: Yes!

[spoiler=Lissa/Libra][spoiler=C support]Lissa: Hey, Libra! Come test your courage with me!

Libra: I beg your pardon? Is fighting this war not a sufficient test?

Lissa: It's a training exercise Robin dreamed up a while back. It's supposed to "hone our ability to adapt to unexpected conditions." I know, blah blah blah, right? But let's do it anyway!

Libra: Well, it certainly sounds like a worthy cause... I'd be happy to help!

Lissa: Yay! Okay, so now the two of us have to pair up and find Robin.

Libra: Just the two of us?

Lissa: Yup, those are the rules. We all pair up and search for Robin.

Libra: Might I ask why you thought to choose me as your partner?

Lissa: Because you're a PRIEST! ...Duh! If we meet any ghosts out on the trail, you can zap 'em with prayer magic!

Libra: There is no such thing as "zapping with prayer magic"! What's more, I doubt this training exercise involves the souls of the depar--

Lissa: Blaaaah dee blah de blah! Now come on! Let's get moving!

Libra: Y-you needn't pull, Lissa! I'm coming!

[spoiler=B support]Lissa: Hey, so I only noticed during that training exercise, but you're REALLY pretty! Your skin is perfect! Your hair is perfect! It's soooo not fair!

Libra: Not...fair?

Lissa: AND you're tall and sweet and you even SMELL nice! You're a one-man show of everything I wish I had, but don't.

Libra: You have a host of traits I lack as well, Lissa.

Lissa: Name one! ...Or more, if you want.

Libra: You're extremely expressive. You treat every person you meet fairly and equally. Your cheery disposition spreads to all those around you. You are ever true to yourself. I would gladly trade any element of my appearance for that beauty in your heart.

Lissa: Oh, I...

Libra: Something the matter, milady?

Lissa: It's EMBARRASSING! I expected a little buttering up, not the whole crock!

Libra: Heh, my apologies. I just find it so easy to talk with you. Another of your finer traits, now that I think about it.

Lissa: Hey, you smiled! That's a rare treat.

Libra: It is?

Lissa: Yeah!

Libra: And you noticed? Have you been...watching me?

Lissa: ...I guess I have, now that you mention it. I wonder why?

Libra: Heh, well, if you find an answer, I would be eager to hear it.

Lissa: Lemme get back to ya on that one!

[spoiler=A support]Lissa: Libra? Libra!

Libra: Lissa? What has you in such a state?

Lissa: I figured it out! I know why I've been watching you all the time!

Libra: Oh?

Lissa: It's because you're like a ghost!

Libra: Um...pardon?

Lissa: Is that weird? I thought it was weird. But I think lots of stuff is weird, so--

Libra: What do you mean?

Lissa: I first noticed it when we were together for that training exercise. There are times when you seem kinda like a vision...or a mirage... I mean, someone so tall and beautiful would normally be the center of all attention! But with you I almost feel like you might up and vanish if I even take my eyes off you. Anyway, so, um, yeah. That's it. ...Sorry. I know it probably sounds pretty crazy.

Libra: Perhaps, but somehow... I'm actually quite flattered.

Lissa: So how do you see me, huh? Come on, fair's fair and all!

Libra: You? You are positively bursting with life! The very opposite of myself.

Lissa: Oh, that's not true at all! You may give off a ghostly feel, but you're the liveliest alive person I know!

Libra: Well, I'm quite certain that's the first time that's ever been said about me...

[spoiler=S support]Lissa: Libra! ...Libra, are you there?

Libra: Yes. No cause for alarm, Lissa. This ghost hasn't disappeared yet.

Lissa: Aw, c'mon, you know I didn't mean that in a bad way!

Libra: Heh heh, I know, I know. And you know I said I'm not going anywhere.

Lissa: Yeah, but that's not enough. I still worry all the time... Welp! I guess the only answer is to stay by your side forever!

Libra: ...Lissa?

Lissa: Huh? Oh. OH! I said that out loud, didn't I...

Libra: Indeed, and I'm so happy you did... I feel the same, Lissa. ...I always have.

Lissa: Er, you do? You have?!

Libra: Yes, and I always will... If you will have me?

Lissa: But... Y-you don't mean...

Libra: Will you accept this, Lissa?

Lissa: A ring...

Libra: Nay, a promise. A promise to stay with each other, as long as we draw breath. Stand vigil and keep me grounded, Lissa. Keep me tied to this place, and to you.

Lissa: Oh my gosh, YES! I'll stay at your side until the sun stops rising!

Libra: I don't think I've ever felt so alive as I do now, in this moment, with you.

[spoiler=Sully/Lon'qu]

Sully: Those were some impressive moves on the battlefield today, Lon'qu.

Lon'qu: Ngh...

Sully: Your fighting is so fluid, yet so crisp. It's amazing to watch. I'd love to see how my own moves stack up someday.

Lon'qu: I refuse.

Sully: Har! Scared?

Lon'qu: No. I simply have no interest in fighting you.

Sully: The hell does that mean? You think you got me beat before we even start?

Lon'qu: ......

Sully: You don't know thing one about me! Not until we've crossed blades.

Lon'qu: You are a woman.

Sully: ...Oh, that does it. Draw! Draw and defend your life!

Lon'qu: Stop!

Sully: Make me!

Lon'qu: ...That would have hit me.

Sully: Then it's a good thing you parried. Let's see if you're as quick next time.

[spoiler=B support]Sully: Come on, Lon'qu. Let's spar!

Lon'qu: We did. You won.

Sully: Pfft. That? I've seen you fight, and that wasn't half what you're capable of. It doesn't count if you win when the other guy's not even trying.

Lon'qu: Half is all I can offer someone like you.

Sully: Oh, what? Can't fight a woman? Afraid I'll break a nail? I expect this crap from a lot of people, Lon'qu, but not you!

Lon'qu: I mean no insult. The fault is mine alone. I have an...aversion to women. A crippling, involuntary reflex. You're a true warrior, and skilled. But I cannot fight you.

Sully: Is this some childhood-trauma thing? Did a girl take your lunch money?

Lon'qu: Something like that.

Sully: Well, I won't pry. Everybody's got their secrets. ...Wait. Does this happen to you on the battlefield, too?

Lon'qu: I manage to suppress it in instinctual life-and-death situations.

Sully: So if your neck were on the line, you'd be able to fight. That makes sense... HAAAAAA!

Lon'qu: Are you mad, woman?!

Sully: Going for the kill would be the easy fix, but that isn't really an option here. But I figured if I turned up the intensity, I might be able to trigger a survival reflex. Now pretend I'm about to kill you!

Lon'qu: You ARE mad!

[spoiler=A support]Sully: Hey, Lon'qu. What's new?

Lon'qu: Nothing. Would you like to spar?

Sully: Finally stopped seeing me as a woman, eh? It usually doesn't take guys this long.

Lon'qu: No. Nothing has changed in that regard. Over the course of sparring, I've just...gotten used to you.

Sully: I guess anyone would after staring me down for that many rounds. Does this mean the gloves can finally come off?

Lon'qu: Indeed. I am sorry for the long delay. I owe you a debt that I intend to repay with steel.

Sully: Oh, you ARE feisty today! Let's begin.

Lon'qu: ...Hyaaa!

[spoiler=S support]Sully: Damn my hide! You're like fighting with a hurricane! I almost miss the days when you were still hung up on women.

Lon'qu: My aversion isn't gone, but you've proven that it can be quelled. You have made me stronger. I'd accepted my weakness, but you carved it from me by force. And through our matches, you pared me down to expose a better man.

Sully: Fighting you has made me a better warrior as well. And a better woman.

Lon'qu: This is forward of me, but I have very little experience with such things, so... This ring is for you, if you're of a mind to wear it.

Sully: I'd be honored, Lon'qu.

Lon'qu: With your help, I can grow stronger still. That I can become a worthy partner.

Sully: Har! This from the guy who just wiped the floor with me! Well then? What are you waiting for?

Lon'qu: I don't understand.

Sully: With all that emotional stuff sorted, I feel like a fight!

Lon'qu: ...Heh. As you wish!

[spoiler=Miriel/Virion][spoiler=C support]Miriel: Virion.

Virion: Ah, my sweet... Er, Miriel, is it? How can I be of service?

Miriel: I wonder if I might ask you a favor.

Virion: For you, milady, I would gladly walk to the ends of the earth over hot coals and--

Miriel: I am studying prognostication, and need you to further explain the art.

Virion: You mean fortune-telling? Well, color me surprised! I assumed someone of your intellectual bent had little time for superstitions.

Miriel: Within the camp, your fortunes have a reputation for being especially accurate. Even if they are mere shibboleth, such oracles can inspire hope in a people. This is a legitimate, and possibly fruitful, area of study.

Virion: Hmm. Well, if you say so. But I must tell you this... There's a lot more to fortune-telling than staring at entrails or poking at tea leaves! Please, my dear, I urge you to reconsider this request. The path is long and difficult, and I do not wish to subject you to such an ordeal.

Miriel: You claimed you would stride across hot coals for me. Was that a falsehood?

Virion: Not a falsehood, no! More of a...er...rhetorical flourish!

Miriel: So you are refusing my request? How fascinating. I thought my femininity sufficient to ensnare your cooperation. Well then. If you will not proffer aid, would you at least tell my fortune?

Virion: Now THAT, milady, is more easily done! To be honest, I'm more than a little flattered that you're interested.

Miriel: Excellent!

Virion: Now, let's see what tomorrow has in store for you...

Miriel: Must you hold my palm while you work? I would very much like to take notes.

Virion: Hmmm...hmm. Aaah... Yes, yes. I see...WATER! Buckets of it! You are...drenched... Be careful... Something valuable... Damaged by water...

Miriel: Water is vague. You must be more specific. Do you refer to a nearby lake of stream? Perhaps rain? Condensation? A fogbank? Though in gaseous form, fog is actually--

Virion: Milady, please! A fortune is not a textbook! I saw water! That is all. Where it came from, I cannot say.

Miriel: Such answers would be laughed out of any credible journal. But no matter. We shall see tomorrow if your augury bears fruit.

Virion: So we will, milady. So we will...

[spoiler=B support]Miriel: Hello, Virion. I've prepared a full report on our earlier experiment.

Virion: ...Experiment? Are you talking about my fortune-telling? The one where I told you to beware of water?

Miriel: Yes. And contrary to my initial hypothesis, your prediction was most accurate. I was caught in a sudden cloudburst and became soaked to the skin.

Virion: You don't say? That's amazing! Fantastic! Ha ha!

Miriel: I beg your pardon?

Virion: Er, what I mean to say is... I trust you were all right?

Miriel: It was fortune that I'd left my books back in my tent. The squall's fury would have reduced them to illegible wads of pulp.

Virion: Ah, if only I was there to protect you from the tempest with my cloak!

Miriel: You have further piqued my interest in this esoterica. Will you not teach me even the basics of your art? I cannot hope to study what I do not comprehend on a base level.

Virion: Ah, my sweet Miriel. On this alone must I refuse you!

Miriel: A shame. Peer review is an important tenant of any scientific endeavor.

Virion: Er, yes! So then! Anyway! ...If that's everything?

Miriel: I am finished here, yes. Now I must speak with Chrom about your gift for forewarning. The battlefield applications of such a talent are numerous. We could anticipate ambushes, find weak points, avoid tactical errors...

Virion: N-no! Miriel, I must draw the line!

Miriel: I do not understand.

Virion: Er, well... I can't really say, exactly.

Miriel: But with prescience, the outcome of any battle would no longer be subject to--

Virion: STOP! *Ahem* Very well, very well... ...Listen, how about this?

Miriel: Yes?

Virion: I'll teach you how to tell fortunes, but you must promise not to go to Chrom.

Miriel: ...I find your proposition acceptable.

Virion: And it will take time before we can start. I must prepare...lesson plans, and, uh, so on. So let me get ready, and we'll start the next time we meet. Agreed?

Miriel: Agreed.

Virion: Good heavens, that was close. But NOW what do I do?

[spoiler=A support]Miriel: Ah, Virion. THERE you are.

Virion: Eeek! I must beat a retreat! Virion, AWAY!

Miriel: Not so fast!

Virion: M-milady! You're...gripping my arm...so very...hard! Owww...

Miriel: If I don't restrict you, you will simply run away again. Now then. Do you recall a promise to teach me fortune-telling?

Virion: Erm, let me see... You know, I'm not sure I do...

Miriel: I have not seen you since we forged our earlier understanding. You take meals in your tent and practice archery in the dead of night. I can only theorize from this behavior that you are attempting to avoid me.

Virion: No! Of course not! I've just been...busy. Busy, busy bee. Buzz buzz! I scoff at the mere SUGGESTION that I might try to avoid you, milady.

Miriel: Your answer is less than plausible. But regardless, here you are. You will teach me what I want to know, or I will go to Chrom. You've had ample time to prepare a standard lesson plan.

Virion: M-milady is nothing if not incredibly, frustratingly persistent... But are you sure about this? You may be...disappointed with what you discover.

Miriel: What do you mean?

Virion: Well, it's only that... You see... Fortune-telling has nothing to do with seeing the future. It's about seeing the emotions of the questioner, and manipulating them.

Miriel: Fascinating. Please, tell me more.

Virion: Let me think... How can I put it? It's like an exercise in persuasion. I simply tell the person something that is likely to happen, yes? And then I convince them it is an omen meant only for them!

Miriel: And you choose a vague, common event, such as any interaction with water. That way, when it occurs, the person will establish a link back to your augury. They are so preoccupied with seeing their experiences are special, they never notice. I see... So when you told my fortune, in a way you were merely appealing to my ego.

Virion: People will believe the moon is made of cheese if you just turn their heads right. Really, that's all there is to it. ...I hope you're not too disappointed?

Miriel: Not at all. On the contrary, in fact.

Virion: Oh?

Miriel: Though my scientific mind had doubt, a small part of me believed your claims. You clearly have great insight into the human psyche.

Virion: Er, well...

Miriel: This opens up a whole new field of very promising study. You must teach me everything you know. Verbal tricks, persuasive skills, all of it. I will record your findings and study them at length later.

Virion: A-all right. I'll do it. Just s-stop gripping...my arm!

[spoiler=S support]Miriel: Virion? Your last fortune did not come to pass as you said it would. Either your skills have become dulled, or you are losing the fit of persuasion.

Virion: Though it pains me to disagree with milady, I believe the fortune was accurate.

Miriel: I subjected your prediction to rigorous scientific analysis. No such event occurred.

Virion: Are you quite sure?

Miriel: You said, and I quote... "You will meet a charming rogue who is madly in love with you." The specificity of the prediction is what made it so unusual. Previously, your portents were of ordinary events dressed up in mysterious language.

Virion: Yes, true, but this particular prognostication is special.

Miriel: In what way?

Virion: As you say, my fortunes are spun with words intended to provoke emotion. Like a puppeteer, I pull on heartstrings and make them dance to my tune.

Miriel: A crude comparison, but do continue...

Virion: Sometimes the person resists, and words are not enough. Then deeds must accompany the words, to lend them weight and conviction.

Miriel: And to what manner of deed are you referring?

Virion: Well, take this, for example.

Miriel: This is a ring.

Virion: I bought it a little while ago with the intention of presenting it...to you. I hope you will accept it?

Miriel: ...I see. The fortune you spoke earlier was in reference to this very moment.

Virion: Yes. I confess it was all part of an elaborate stratagem. I wanted there to be no doubt in your mind of my intentions. For I love you, Miriel! I cannot abide one more day without you at my side!

Miriel: ...Fascinating.

Virion: Please, my lovely, answer me true... Will you marry me, sweet Miriel?

Miriel: Your argument for wedlock lacks even the most basic of persuasive elements. ...And yet, I find myself oddly enticed...

Virion: I cannot always tell with your manner of speaking... Are you saying yes?

Miriel: I have...feelings for you. True feelings. A most unexpected development...

Virion: You know what this means, don't you? My fortune was completely accurate! ...I don't think that's ever happened before.

Miriel: Your causational approach to this problem leaves open many troubling--

Virion: Er, yes! Right! Well, let's hurry off and find a minister then, shall we?

Miriel: Agreed.

(Virion and Miriel talk way too much.)

[spoiler=Miriel/Stahl][spoiler=C support]Stahl: ...Ninety-eight...ninety-nine...one hundred! Phew...

Miriel: Why do you repeat that same motion over and over again?

Stahl: Have you never heard of shadow fencing?

Miriel: I assume it entails performing sword strikes and parries with an imaginary opponent. Is the point of the exercise pure kinetic stimulation, or is there more to achieve?

Stahl: Well, by making moves second nature, you can perform them better and faster.

Miriel: Interesting. So the goal is to remember the moves in your muscles, not your mind. I think this process warrants further study. Would you mind terribly if I observe?

Stahl: In theory, no. But I've just finished for the day and I'm exhausted...

Miriel: Ah. I see. That is disappointing. ...Most TERRIBLY disappointing.

Stahl: B-but if you really want, I suppose I could run through a few more drills...

Miriel: I believe two hundred repetitions would be sufficient to establish a baseline.

Stahl: T-two hundred? Good gods, I don't have the energy for that!

Miriel: ...Most TERRIBLY disappointing.

Stahl: ......

Miriel: Well, I suppose I can find another, more lucrative field of study. Perhaps I will just...observe this rock. Yes, that should suffice. Hmm... It's round. And smooth. Wait! ...No, it's still round.

Stahl: ARGH! All right, all right. I'll do it. Just stop making me feel bad. *Sigh* Here we go. One...two...th-three...

Miriel: Excellent.

[spoiler=B support]Stahl: H-here's...the finish line...at last... *pant, pant* *wheeze*

Miriel: Hmm... You circumnavigated the camp ten times, and your total time was... Fascinating!

Stahl: M-Miriel... *pant* Every day...you grow more like a demon...sent to torture me... Have you observed *wheeze* enough running now? Can I please stop?

Miriel: I see no harm in taking a short break.

Stahl: Phew... Thank goodness... So...what *pant* did you learn?

Miriel: As you may know, I have been observing everyone's training, and not just yours. And in every measure of performance, you come out at the exact median.

Stahl: I do?

Miriel: Be it arm strength, running, stamina, or anything else, you are perfectly average. If I didn't know better, I'd say that my methodology was flawed. It's something of a scientific miracle that you can be so completely unoutstanding.

Stahl: Yes, well. That's just the sort of man I am!

Miriel: You are aware of your ordinariness?

Stahl: Yeah, I've always tended to be more or less like everyone else. I do about the average amount of training everyone else does, but...you know. Meh.

Miriel: Yet it is remarkable that you are able to precisely hit EVERY statistical mean. You must allow me to investigate further. And to do that, I need more data.

Stahl: D-do you mean...?

Miriel: Yes. Your break is over. Ten more laps around the camp, please!

Stahl: She IS a demon!

[spoiler=A support]Stahl: Ninety-eight...ninety-nine...one hundred! Phew! All done!

Miriel: Fascinating. I've now directly observed the results of your repetition drills. Compared with the first time I watched you, your movements are smoother and faster.

Stahl: That's because you keep making me do them over and over again. But I wager I'm still only as good as half the people in camp, right?

Miriel: Yes. It is a most extraordinary result.

Stahl: Extraordinary? But I've always been Sir Average! Why would that change?

Miriel: Because in recent days, all of your skills and statistics have improved dramatically. And yet, you remain in the very center of my graph. See? At the top of this bell curve.

Stahl: Wait, wait. So while I got better, everyone else ALSO got the exact amount better?

Miriel: Everyone in the army is aware that you are the most average soldier. Therefore, when they see you improve, they feel compelled to improve as well. In this way, they are able to avoid falling below the expected mean.

Stahl: I see... So it's not just a matter of me adapting to everyone around me... It's about THEM seeing ME and adapting to THAT. Wow, thanks, Miriel! I'm way more influential than I ever imagined!

Miriel: I'm simply grateful for the chance to observe such a fascinating phenomenon. I hope you will allow me to continue my analysis and experiments?

Stahl: Of course. For as long as you like!

Miriel: Excellent.

[spoiler=S support]Stahl: Aaaaaand...finish line. *pant, pant* Heh heh. After this, everyone'll have to work REAL hard to keep me average.

Miriel: Stahl, you are blessed with a most remarkable skill.

Stahl: You mean, a most average skill, don't you?

Miriel: The ability to be ordinary at everything is, in fact, most extraordinary.

Stahl: Er, well, I suppose that makes sense in a totally nonsensical kind of way. But listen, I found something else about me that isn't average...

Miriel: You have piqued my curiosity. Please, edify!

Stahl: This is difficult to put into words. ...Er, especially to you. But let me try. The other thing I'm not average at is...being in love with you. Because without a doubt, I love you more than anyone else in the world!

Miriel: Is this a jape? Some manner of revenge for my making you exercise?

Stahl: No jape, milady. The honest truth. And I have this ring to prove it.

Miriel: In other words, you wish to be my lifelong partner. Is that correct?

Stahl: It means I want to be your husband! I admit, I used to hate all the running you made me do. but now I live for it. I can't wait to get out there and jog or chop wood and whatnot! I like that you're always watching and making notes, and I want that to continue.

Miriel: And I, for my part, am anxious to continue my observations. And more importantly, I also harbor some measure of affection toward you. Therefore, I shall accept both your ring and your proposal.

Stahl: I guarantee that when it comes to marital bliss, we won't be average!

Miriel: Interesting. For the first time ever, you strive to be above average in something.

Stahl: That's right. And I know I can do it--because I love you, Miriel.

Miriel: Ah, yes. Quite. Thank you. I...um...also find you agreeable.

EDIT: I know someone else had this, but I also have Miriel's spoken confession scene line:

What rapture! To have an astute significant other with whom to scrutinize this world's unlimitable mysteries!

Edited by Sangyul