Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

I was trying to set aside PoE so that it could appeal to Strege/Boron/Kirsche too.

no no no no no

what you were trying to do is to establish uncertainty within the players outside of that

like as town that's dumb as fuck and hence you're still scum

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you telling me what I was doing?

I've already said like ten times that I'm not treating Boron as 100% cleared, I didn't need to do something like that to "establish uncertainty" about her.

And what exactly is so dumb about it, pray tell?

I don't know, I really don't know what to think anymore. At this point I feel that anything could be called WIFOM right now and I don't think I can see or think of all the possibilities. Ugh ...

##Unvote

I need to think harder. Who's going to be around for phase end?

I'll be here for phase end, because who needs sleep anyways.

Kirsche might have woken up by then, idk, but I doubt Strege will stay awake for it. Strege, is Manix still your top scumread, or did you unvote just so that he couldn't be hammered? Not sure.

Kirsche might have woken up by then, idk, but I doubt Strege will stay awake for it. Strege, is Manix still your top scumread, or did you unvote just so that he couldn't be hammered? Not sure.

I'll be around for ~2 hours at most, I think. I think my last posted order applies, with Manix at the top, but I'm down that we haven't heard much in his defense. I'll make sure to drop a vote before I go.

ACtually haven't really been here. Just had the page opened earlier. No, not that I know of. I just want to lynch either manix or BBM.

I've already said anything that would be of use I don't see what else I could frankly say to make you lynch scum.

Strege, if you're sleeping soon, you should probably vote first. And look at Manix's last few posts, I guess, since you said that you hadn't seen much in his defence.

Argh, this is tough. When I said I wanted to hear more from you Manix I meant more than you have just posted, which I'm afraid I didn't find very convincing. I'm not at all confident in my assessment of the situation, but I have to go with what I have. Unfortunately, that means:

##Vote: Manix

I need to go offline for the rest of the phase. Boron, I mean to hold you to your word. If you don't share your card or if I know that you're fakeclaiming then I will spend what resources I have left against you, and it won't matter what alignment you are.

Strege, if kirsche can make me insomniac for the night then I will tell you my spell card. I have nothing to hide. If he shows up before phase end and turns out he can't, I'll say so in-thread before phase end.

Argh, this is tough. When I said I wanted to hear more from you Manix I meant more than you have just posted, which I'm afraid I didn't find very convincing.

it's about all i have to out out there right now so tough. and maybe if you clarified i might have not been on the back foot here?

and what, shinori/bbm are more convincing? just because shinori threw his potion away doesn't mean shit, similar to how i gave you my card. bbm is making weird blanket statements and trying to sow confusion in which isn't townie at all.

tbh I don't really understand the difference between just outing your spellcard right now and during the night. The mafia will get to know it either way, and I can't really see how them knowing it before the lynch will affect anything.

tbh I don't really understand the difference between just outing your spellcard right now and during the night. The mafia will get to know it either way, and I can't really see how them knowing it before the lynch will affect anything.

I don't really think there is a difference, honestly. I just wanna be insomniac because I'm never insomniac :P: If people want me to out the card, now then just tell me because I'm just fucking confused and should be working on something else right now.

well i think the only thing that i can maybe to is try and force out NL, maybe just maybe that might save towns chances

i think. it's still less than optimal but apparently strege can save us (?) and there's also the harmful third

Just because it's possible to win following a no lynch doesn't mean that I'm going to vote for one. At this point, unless Kirsche comes back and has a change of heart, I'm pretty sure we don't have enough votes to lynch Shinori even if Boron wanted to.

Did Kirsche say exactly how his Insomniac thing works? Like, does he have to use it at day or at night? Because if it's the latter, I might as well just hammer Manix.

also in relation to the card; i'd only out it during the night or following day imo, because otherwise we're practically guaranteed to lose when strege leaves. if you lynch me i'd wait until d8 to out it so maf doesn't win overnight, no hitches

Just because it's possible to win following a no lynch doesn't mean that I'm going to vote for one. At this point, unless Kirsche comes back and has a change of heart, I'm pretty sure we don't have enough votes to lynch Shinori even if Boron wanted to.

exhibit X on why bbm is obvscum

no shit you wouldn't vote NL, i'm scum fypov. and also when i say force, i don't mean voting it, just tying votes etc.

also well done on stating the damn obvious

Day 7.6 MODSCENE

INSERT ANNOUNCEMENT HERE

also votals:

Manix (3): kirsche, Shinori, Strege (L-1!)

Shinori (2): Manix, BBM

Not voting (1): Boron

The day ends in 4 hours. With 6 alive, hammer is required and it takes 4 to lynch.

It is possible for Town to lose the game following a mislynch today.

Edited by Witch