Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically strege, is what you're saying is that you are practically forced to make a nontown win? (numbers and such)

gr8

Not exactly. I'll vote for who I think is scum if Boron gives me her spellcard because of reasons.

And Boron, I said why I expect you to die if you're town. Leaving you alive for WIFOM chance is not smart. If you do stay alive, then it's not like I'm going to vote for you right away, but it'll be closer to 50/50 between you and whoever else is left. If you die, and we lynch scum today, it'll be 1/1/1/1. If Strege poofs at that point, it's kingmaker, but if he's there, I'll have to convince him to lynch whomever of Shinori/Manix is left.

I have no clue what's up with the harmful third, but I don't think there are any daykills left, because it would be potential LYLO if there were, instead of MYLO. So then it'd be 1/1/1, where Strege chooses which of me and Kirsche he wants to have win.

And Boron, I said why I expect you to die if you're town. Leaving you alive for WIFOM chance is not smart. If you do stay alive, then it's not like I'm going to vote for you right away, but it'll be closer to 50/50 between you and whoever else is left. If you die, and we lynch scum today, it'll be 1/1/1/1. If Strege poofs at that point, it's kingmaker, but if he's there, I'll have to convince him to lynch whomever of Shinori/Manix is left.

And why does this apply to just me? You do realize that kirsche is one of town or third party and most definitely not scum, right? In a way, he is more "clear" than I am, right? I'm not clear in any way whereas kirsche is confirmed not-scum. By your logic, why would they kill me over him?

Because arguing ITP!Kirsche is much easier than arguing scum!Boron (or ITP!Boron). Heck, half the players already think that Kirsche is the ITP.

Basically, the chance of him being non-mafia is higher than your's, but so is the chance of him being non-town, and I think the latter is what the mafia will care about more than the former.

you know

i've been holding onto my spellcard all damn game; so boron/strege: want it?

reminder that it grants an additional shot to any shotbased spellcards you guys have

offer still open

Strege, when can you make guesses? Are you allowed to make them at any point? Relevant because you poofing in the middle of a day phase could be bad.

Then it's simple: I'll invite Boron to talk to me tonight and she can out her spellcard then. It'd also provide me with a good use of my role at long last, so we'll be killing two birds with one stone.

I assume Boron is ok with that?

Strege, thoughts on this? This way you can get Boron's spellcard before she died and we'll have proof of your word (or rather, your vote). We can't win tonight so giving us scum today won't ruin your chances and if we fail on our word you could always just screw us over tomorrow because we'll be in the same situation.

Wait what? You can neighbourize someone? I swear you never mentioned this earlier. ;/

I did mention this.

Strege, thoughts on this? This way you can get Boron's spellcard before she died and we'll have proof of your word (or rather, your vote). We can't win tonight so giving us scum today won't ruin your chances and if we fail on our word you could always just screw us over tomorrow because we'll be in the same situation.

I would accept that. Would you, Boron?

Except if Boron dies, Strege would then have to take your word about her spellcard, and since there's a decent chance you're the ITP, you can't really be trusted there. It's also beneficial for anti-town to have Strege poof, which can be done by feeding him false info and having him jump the gun on his last guess.

I mean, I want Strege to use his vote too, but I don't think that this is a good plan.

Also, Kirsche, what do you mean by "giving us scum"? I wasn't under the impression that Strege knew who the mafia were.

Boron talks in the topic. I make people an insomniac for a night.

Why would you even try and discourage Strege from voting regardless? How does that benefit town at all?

You said it was a neighbourize when I asked earlier. >_>

I'm not trying to prevent Strege from voting, but there is anti-town intent in making him leave early from the game, which I thought I saw there because I didn't understand your role earlier.