Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

I like double posting.

I'm actually having huge reservations about Boron. Her choice of target is always terrible which really bugs me and Xin'dy could've been a bus.

Also Manix if you're going to call me nervous why don't you just vote yourself? I mean, you seem pretty convinced Shinori is scum so what's holding you back?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wouldn't say huge reservations. More like a minor annoyance. I mean we've got like 0 useful info out of her other than Xin'dy and Cam, and she could've easily lied about knowing Cam's role if she was scum. This is probably just paranoia though.

when i consider you also non-town, kinda hard not to be aggressive because it's just how i work/sleep is hurd

re softing; big whoop de fucking doo da. i get that you think he's the third, but that's not my problem and i'm arguing my POV. sorry not sorry for being in a different position as you

last quote: it's not a damn misrep because it wasn't specifically aimed at you; more me arguing my pov. funny you take it out of context as such

kirsche remind me why boron would bus xinny in a mylo situation and get back to me

then also tell me how bbm and i are also a team by similar logic considering if we were scumbuddies, we'd be setting up a (relatively) hastily looking bus starting d6. like i already attacked the timing of his attack against me as setting himself up for this situation

also then look at shinori's interactions with scorri and how he was apprehensive about pushing a case on scorri, which also reads scummity scum

##Vote: Shinori

fuck it i'm putting my money where my mouth is

and then his "reaction test" on bbm gave the earlier response I quoted d6, which is legitimately awful because the reaction test itself didn't clear bbm AT ALL and shinori just assumed he was town (easy way out of giving a proper read)

i could go on but i really need sleep

Granted a few assumptions, the best case scenario is that town lynches scum, mafia kills harmful third (hint: not me), and assuming that we're at 2/2/1/1 right now we'd be at 2/1/1/0 next day phase. Even if BBM is town and alive his relevant abilities will be deactivated if I'm not mistaken. So having me on your side of the vote would be useful, if not necessary, right?

If that's the case, what is Boron's spellcard?

when i consider you also non-town, kinda hard not to be aggressive because it's just how i work/sleep is hurd

re softing; big whoop de fucking doo da. i get that you think he's the third, but that's not my problem and i'm arguing my POV. sorry not sorry for being in a different position as you

last quote: it's not a damn misrep because it wasn't specifically aimed at you; more me arguing my pov. funny you take it out of context as such

Sure.

Seriously? You're the one who made a huge deal about him not softclaiming a lynchproof ability earlier by insisting that you're ISO of him was perfect and that my point was proven wrong and how it's a basis for me being anti-town and now you're like "Whoop de fucking do" when I call you our for your shit?

That entire post is aimed at me and was made as a result of me posting so it's not out of context to say that. Besides, my point about your other misreps still stand.

kirsche remind me why boron would bus xinny in a mylo situation and get back to me

then also tell me how bbm and i are also a team by similar logic considering if we were scumbuddies, we'd be setting up a (relatively) hastily looking bus starting d6. like i already attacked the timing of his attack against me as setting himself up for this situation

also then look at shinori's interactions with scorri and how he was apprehensive about pushing a case on scorri, which also reads scummity scum

Shinori/BBM with you as ITP is a possible thing however I have a feeling that bussing has happened, and considering how despite both you and BBM have pointing fingers at each otehr neither of you have voted for each other so you haven't really pushed that hard. I mean BBM might vote you now but then he'd just be voting because I've prodded him, something which you both are guilty of.

I want to lynch BBM simply because I feel he is the most likely to be scum and I would get the most info out of him being scum. He does have that Mayor spellcard too so if he is scum and we leave this any later we'll lose.

My spellcards deactivate at MYLO/LYLO. ie they're already out of commission for the rest of the game.

Kirsche wanting to lynch me for "to get them out of the way" and "for more information" is dumb. Neither are reasons for why I'm more likely to be scum than Shinori and Manix. I'm like 95% sure he's the other third at this point. I also dislike how Boron is basically calling everyone as scum at this point. Even the person whom he says is his town buddy, Boron, he's having reservations about. His manner of attacking Boron is weird too. Her role is more or less proven. Yet instead of arguing scum Rolecop or ITP Rolecop, he's arguing that she might be lying? It feels like since he doesn't know exactly who's going to get lynched/die this cycle, he's allowing himself room to argue whatever he can tomorrow to ensure survival.

Shinori softing lynchproof from early on doesn't mean anything at all. I've crumbed fakes from D1 plenty of times before. And besides, scum lynchproofs exist (Golden Sun, sort of SFMM2). His role doesn't seem town, and Kirsche is scummy enough that I don't believe he's town either. But since he's not mafia, Kirsche has to be the third, leaving Shinori as mafia.

Kirsche, why would I vote Manix? I've said, SEVERAL TIMES THIS PHASE, that I find Shinori worse than Manix, and therefore would prefer to lynch him before Manix, just in case Boron turns out to be mafia. It's unlikely, but it's a possibility that needs to be prepared for by not just willy-nilly lynching whomever. I would vote Shinori, but I don't want to put him at L-2.

As for me not voting Manix earlier- ofc I didn't vote him yesterday; we had a cop guilty. And before that, I was thinking that his role was unlikely to be mafia (which, IIRC, I stated somewhere earlier on).

My spellcards deactivate at MYLO/LYLO. ie they're already out of commission for the rest of the game.

Kirsche wanting to lynch me for "to get them out of the way" and "for more information" is dumb. Neither are reasons for why I'm more likely to be scum than Shinori and Manix. I'm like 95% sure he's the other third at this point. I also dislike how Kirsche is basically calling everyone as scum at this point. Even the person whom he says is his town buddy, Boron, he's having reservations about. His manner of attacking Boron is weird too. Her role is more or less proven. Yet instead of arguing scum Rolecop or ITP Rolecop, he's arguing that she might be lying? It feels like since he doesn't know exactly who's going to get lynched/die this cycle, he's allowing himself room to argue whatever he can tomorrow to ensure survival.

Shinori softing lynchproof from early on doesn't mean anything at all. I've crumbed fakes from D1 plenty of times before. And besides, scum lynchproofs exist (Golden Sun, sort of SFMM2). His role doesn't seem town, and Kirsche is scummy enough that I don't believe he's town either. But since he's not mafia, Kirsche has to be the third, leaving Shinori as mafia.

Kirsche, why would I vote Manix? I've said, SEVERAL TIMES THIS PHASE, that I find Shinori worse than Manix, and therefore would prefer to lynch him before Manix, just in case Boron turns out to be mafia. It's unlikely, but it's a possibility that needs to be prepared for by not just willy-nilly lynching whomever. I would vote Shinori, but I don't want to put him at L-2.

As for me not voting Manix earlier- ofc I didn't vote him yesterday; we had a cop guilty. And before that, I was thinking that his role was unlikely to be mafia (which, IIRC, I stated somewhere earlier on).

sorry typo

Other people's spellcards check out though just so ya know, including Paperblade's and even scorri's which is funny.

Not sure why I want to be telling you anything else though. I kinda regret saying the above, but I figure you'll find it anyway.

Kirsche wanting to lynch me for "to get them out of the way" and "for more information" is dumb. Neither are reasons for why I'm more likely to be scum than Shinori and Manix. I'm like 95% sure he's the other third at this point. I also dislike how Boron is basically calling everyone as scum at this point. Even the person whom he says is his town buddy, Boron, he's having reservations about. His manner of attacking Boron is weird too. Her role is more or less proven. Yet instead of arguing scum Rolecop or ITP Rolecop, he's arguing that she might be lying? It feels like since he doesn't know exactly who's going to get lynched/die this cycle, he's allowing himself room to argue whatever he can tomorrow to ensure survival.

Since you apparently can't tell I'm a paranoid mofo and I don't think it's scummy for finding everyone in the game slightly scummy. I was implying scum rolecop.

I didn't say it did, I was saying that Manix is wrong about Shinori simply claiming Lynchproof at MYLO because that's a false representation.

You actually only said you think Shinori is scummier once but regardless you missed the point, which was not criticising you because you haven't voted Manix, but criticising the idea that you and Manix are really bussing as I don't believe you are really pushing a lynch onto each other. I feel like your criticisms of each other are kinda half assed.

Also lynching you because it'd net me the most info is a perfectly valid move. I also feel that your role is the least suited to a harmful third party yet am sure you're not pro town. I know I shouldn't rolespec but idgaf I'm doing it anyway.

Oh howdy I'm up.

The claim that I've been saying. I have a potion that I can take., OR GIVE TO SOMEONE, that when taken makes the user lynch proof for that day.

I also have two other potions that could be useful but at this point in time it doesn't really matter to use them. Scum team probably is BBM/Manix now that I've gotten a chance to clear my head and think of stuffs.

I find it convenient that both manix and bbm have been saying the same general things all phase. Also I find it kind of funny that just now they say my role has too much stuff to be town, which is simple role speccing when they don't even know anything. I mean, to be frank, my role is completely reliant on people actually taking the potions. And scum have a high probability of choosing to not take the potions just because they don't want to chance anything bad happening to them.

##Vote: BBM

in other news, since bbm is scum, and his roleclaim is just announcer with vote cards, and all you are kirsche is insom with a number card, i'm well inclined to think you follow a similar progression to him in having a weakish role for a fake. at this point i just plain don't believe you're town so

Then let's lynch BBM. Shall we?

What are your reasons for not finding me pro-town? You literally haven't given a single reason for it other than that Boron is more likely to be town. Except you think she might also be scum Rolecop, so ??? Why talk about how her targets have a lot of times been people who've claimed and/or died at convenient times if you believe she is indeed a Rolecop? If she was a scum Rolecop, she has no reason to hide behind excuses like that. She'd only need to do that if she was faking being a Rolecop in the first place.

Your logic is bad, inconsistent, and scummy.

As for me not voting Manix earlier, did you miss the part where I pointed out how there was a COP GUILTY last day phase? Obviously I wasn't going to vote him last phase, and me finding Shinori scummier ISN'T missing the point, because it's the main reason why I'm not voting him this phase.

Besides, if me and Manix were bussing, why on earth would we start doing it the same day as our scumbuddy was getting lynched from a cop guilty?

If Manix and I are saying the same stuff, it's because it's simple PoE logic that isn't based on alignment.

##Vote Shinori, because if he's not concerned about putting someone at L-2, I'm not really either. Fairly certain he's scum anyways, so.

I like double posting.

I'm actually having huge reservations about Boron. Her choice of target is always terrible which really bugs me and Xin'dy could've been a bus.

Also Manix if you're going to call me nervous why don't you just vote yourself? I mean, you seem pretty convinced Shinori is scum so what's holding you back?

##Vote: Shinori

fuck it i'm putting my money where my mouth is

Had to be kind of told to do it by Kirsche.

So two people are at L-2 and we have the 4 people online that could be scum, but no one is moving their votes from anywhere to quick hammer anyone. And since kirsche has been declared 'not mafia' If I was scum with manix BBM would be quick hammered. If I was scum with BBM it's just bussing but it still guarantees that he is defintely scum.

So why not just lynch BBM for guaranteed scum lynch?

It takes 4 votes to be hammered, and you're already voting me. If Manix was scumbuddies with you, he's vote me and I'd still be at 3 votes. It would require Boron or Strege as well to vote me.

And I'm not a guaranteed scum lynch from the POV of Boron, Kirsche, or Strege. And from Manix's POV, you're just as much confirmed scum as I am, so telling him to lynch me based just on that is dumb. If you want him to choose you over me in which of the two scum FHPOV he'd rather lynch first, you have to give reasons for why you're townier than me, which you're not.

What are your reasons for not finding me pro-town? You literally haven't given a single reason for it other than that Boron is more likely to be town. Except you think she might also be scum Rolecop, so ??? Why talk about how her targets have a lot of times been people who've claimed and/or died at convenient times if you believe she is indeed a Rolecop? If she was a scum Rolecop, she has no reason to hide behind excuses like that. She'd only need to do that if she was faking being a Rolecop in the first place.

@Bold: Really? I just gave you a reason. Here I'll quote it for you again:

Also lynching you because it'd net me the most info is a perfectly valid move. I also feel that your role is the least suited to a harmful third party yet am sure you're not pro town. I know I shouldn't rolespec but idgaf I'm doing it anyway.

And as I think Boron is most likely to be town then I know that you must not be town as a result and thus lynching you is fine. I fail to see where my logic is failing in that sentence.

And If Boron was scum rolecop she could be hiding useful info from the town by using that as an excuse, why is that so hard for you to picture. She's probably town though and SB was killed for his spell card.

As for me not voting Manix earlier, did you miss the part where I pointed out how there was a COP GUILTY last day phase? Obviously I wasn't going to vote him last phase, and me finding Shinori scummier ISN'T missing the point, because it's the main reason why I'm not voting him this phase.

You're still missing the point: I'm saying I don't believe you and Manix are truly bussing each other as I don't feel like the attacks you have made against each other are really that strong; it's weakened further by the fact that you think Manix is less scummy and are agreeing with him.