Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Well I'll tell you right now a lynch on me WILL fail.

And then it will just be basically as if a no lynch happened and we will either be in lylo or like kingmaker where we are just choosing which scum team will win come the next day.

Although I'm not too sold on this whole two mafia thing at the moment to be frank.

I'm going to bed I'll read more into this tomorrow.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be frank I feel that anyone who wants to lynch me is just attempting to stall a day phase out to be frank.

And the only people who would want to stall a day phase at this point in time would be scum.

riddle me this scum; how does that logic even parse? you softclaimed whatever it is that will apparently stop your lynch, but without hardclaiming it how the shit would the rest of us know that? how the shit does that from your point of view make the ones suspicious of you "stalling scum"?

and given how few mafia there are (presumably 4, from earlier assumptions), it's not completely impossible that you can be scum lynchproof/whatever the fuck you are, so that doesn't save you

I'm really tired right now. Manix, would you mind terribly if I point out in-thread posts and other things that I don't like after I get some sleep? What I can tell you right now, though, is that you haven't really been motivated nor did you seem too "involved". It was the biggest thing that stood out to me. I understand RL happens and I didn't want to build a case based on meta, but you generally are more active, involved, and vocal when you're town.

Shinori, uh ... what? You do realize that scum JUST AS EASILY as town can say stuff like, "Oh a lynch on me won't work it's a waste to lynch me"? Instead of telling us that a lynch on you is going to fail, why not tell us who you think SHOULD be lynched, stop dancing around the bush, or defend yourself without saying a lynch on you is worthless?

SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SLEEP BUT I NEVER DO

Your role has way too much shit in it to sound town to me, and what Manix said is correct (we had no clue until just now that you had lynchproof capabilities of some sort), so how on earth does pushing you before you out that make us scum?

You could be scum lynchproof as Manix says, but more likely I think you're just threatening lynchproof right now to get the town to lynch elsewhere.

sleep for realz now

I'm really tired right now. Manix, would you mind terribly if I point out in-thread posts and other things that I don't like after I get some sleep?

that's fine boron; i can wait

What I can tell you right now, though, is that you haven't really been motivated nor did you seem too "involved". It was the biggest thing that stood out to me. I understand RL happens and I didn't want to build a case based on meta, but you generally are more active, involved, and vocal when you're town.

noted; i know i've been playing weaker than usual due to circumstances, and i can understand where you're coming from here.

yeah i cracked the game i think

manix/boron town, bbm/shinori scum, kirsche harmful third, strege harmless third

useful, maybe. if strege mafsides then they have lynch control unless kirsche (or if not for whatever reason, the harmful third) kills a scumlord, in which case we then lynch kirsche then the last scum for victoly

or something like that

actually no wait that wouldn't work either (that would devolve to 1/1/1 kingmaker with strege, which could still end badly)

ho hum um i don't think town (me and boron) have much (if any) chance of winning :/

sigh i'm still awake

kirsche, do you not realize that saying you're not going to be lynched, isn't necessarily indicative of anything? (here's a hint; i have done it before was a vanilla town, and guess what i still got lynched. doesn't mean shit, even if you think you won't be lynched) and i damn iso'ed him, and i'm sure he didn't mention it D1, like maybe you meant. your point is still damn disproven, get over it

in other news, since bbm is scum, and his roleclaim is just announcer with vote cards, and all you are kirsche is insom with a number card, i'm well inclined to think you follow a similar progression to him in having a weakish role for a fake. at this point i just plain don't believe you're town so

also shinori being lynchproof/whatever plus all this other shit? also not town. plain as damn day.

"Your point is disproven get over it" Ok Sir Smug here are

How quaint. I didn't see that coming from a mile away.

I don't see your views or papers views as much of a threat to be honest.

He has never cared at all about anyone voting him which implies he is quietly confident about not being lynched. AKA He has been crumbing a Lynchproof ability from the start. He even admitted to doing so in his interaction with you:

Why didn't you make a bigger fuss about me saying that since like day one? Considering I fucking said that on day one.

I guess you thought I'd be too lazy to point all of this stuff out to you. Your ISO was shit.

The difference between me and BBM is I'm not scum by a cop report. BBM has no such clearance.

also shinori being lynchproof/whatever plus all this other shit? also not town. plain as damn day.

Where did I say he was? Enough with the misreps you've been pulling them the whole damn game and just going "derpaderp sorry i'm just a bit frazzled right now" "Sorry I suck at rereading" etc etc and I'm getting tired of it.

I just want to point out that there wasn't even a hint of aggression in my post; I was just making a minor correction, if that, and you have basically exploded on such a minor point and have now made false conclusions because of that.