Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. All Xinny said about it was that it some sort of protection, which it might or might not have actually been, since she's mafia. Strege said it wasn't a jail, so eh who knows. She also might have actually used whatever her card is as a townie would, to blend in.

Man I'm bad at not being here.

BBM what is your second spellcard? I'm skeptical of your crumb for a couple of reasons and as a vote-manipulator it shouldn't matter. I feel like you might have slipped that you had two and tried to cover it later by crumbing a harmless effect.

I've never tried to hide the fact that I have two spellcards, and actually, I have three (though I doubt I'll ever use the first). The first is a temporary voteblock, that makes my target unvote, until they revote a new target. The second is a ghostvote, that places an extra vote on my target for the rest of the phase. The third is a temporary persuade, that forces my first target's vote onto my second target (the two targets can be the same person), again until my first target revotes someone else. They're all usable once a phase except in MYLO/LYLO.

BTW Prims, is it still not MYLO/LYLO?

Yeah I was responsible for last night's jan. Used it to prove my role.

SSG was truly town cop, but she had that modifier where she couldn't be protected, ergo, protective roles fail on her. Furthermore its true that as long as some char Koishi Komeiji was alive( that was rapier right?) her passive and active abilities wouldn't work.

Also her card was some weird night action copier? Like if she used it on baldrick and he was tracking someone, the next night she'd get a track result on him ( that AND she'd obvsly get her scan result) furthermore if someone she has scanned dies at night, she gets an extra shot of this card.

Also

why is there a mayor who's aligned with the town, then someone with a governor like spellcard, and then another dude with vote manipulation?

I mean REALLY? >_>

Well, lynches can be pretty hard to get in such a big game. The last few day phases have involved a good chunk of people voting more or less just for consolidation. We also have a ton of investigation, but nobody wanted to lynch between those based solely on that, so meh.

Unless the Arsonist's targets are mostly all dead or mafia, I don't think we have one. If it's 5/3/1/1, an Arsonist would need only two townies primed to put the game in potential MYLO. Because a mislynch + mafia NK + two townies dead from Arsonist would make it 1/3/1/1 = gg. It's possible I guess, but meh.

Also Arsonist is a terrible role and should never be used ever.

Unless the Arsonist's targets are mostly all dead or mafia, I don't think we have one. If it's 5/3/1/1, an Arsonist would need only two townies primed to put the game in potential MYLO. Because a mislynch + mafia NK + two townies dead from Arsonist would make it 1/3/1/1 = gg. It's possible I guess, but meh.

Also Arsonist is a terrible role and should never be used ever.

You won as an arsonist, BBM :P

But Marth, why does harmful third imply arsonist to you?

we haven't seen any serial killer of sorts and cult can't really exist with Proto being neighbourizer so those are the two other harmful 3rd party I can think of. There could be an assasin but it doesn't seem likely(and I don't get how that'd be harmful if a target's given). We still dun have explanation for the attack on Blitz, Stoly's death and Neko's death

He can't be the harmful one though. >_> If Kirsche is telling the truth with his card, there were 6 townies before SSG died, meaning there are now 5. If it was 5/4/1, it'd be MYLO. It has to be 5/3/1/1, meaning Strege is most likely legit.

Yo Xinnidy what's your spellcard?

I've never tried to hide the fact that I have two spellcards, and actually, I have three (though I doubt I'll ever use the first). The first is a temporary voteblock, that makes my target unvote, until they revote a new target. The second is a ghostvote, that places an extra vote on my target for the rest of the phase. The third is a temporary persuade, that forces my first target's vote onto my second target (the two targets can be the same person), again until my first target revotes someone else. They're all usable once a phase except in MYLO/LYLO.

BTW Prims, is it still not MYLO/LYLO?

This clears things up for me. I was aware of the unvote card which made me suspicious of whatever else you were crumbing because it would (more or less) have to be strictly better than that or strictly worse than your ghostvote, which doesn't have any kind of precedent. The amount of vote-manipulating abilities is also getting ridiculous (though it should be *mostly* shut down at LYLO).

To be fair ghostvoting is a pretty scummy power.

..Wait.

BBM you would never murdr me in my sleep right, we can be best buds until you die painfully k

I don't think Strege could guess what my spellcards are, they are one hundred and ninety percent speshul.

As for not seeing a serial killer, that woulkd be because their kills seem to be invisible. :V

hi i am here, and there's something i just thought of

And I'd rather spend more time talking about who else is scum based off of such interactions than spend time arguing with you about how you won't lynch me.

pot this is the kettle speaking; you haven't properly scumhunted at all d5 (and possibly a bit before that, but my memory is fuzzy) and this line of thinking seems like a bland attempt at looking town

i'm very slowly starting to think that you are scum of some sort, for reals

##Vote: Xin'dy

Good work Boron.

@Manix: You're criticism of me is "wishy washy opinions" which I can only assume is derived from my many vote swaps which I have already responded to. If you think I did not have enough conviction in my votes then you're dead wrong as all of my votes had thought behind them and i was happy to lynch any of those four.

Shinori was your red potion that you gave BBM just a reaction test to see how he'd react to that post restriction?

@Manix: You're criticism of me is "wishy washy opinions" which I can only assume is derived from my many vote swaps which I have already responded to. If you think I did not have enough conviction in my votes then you're dead wrong as all of my votes had thought behind them and i was happy to lynch any of those four.

that's a little bit of a generalization, but the main point is there.

what i'm seeing is there's some suspect behavior behind it. changing your opinion on a playerslot a lot just doesn't feel right to me, even if it was fully explained (which off hand, i'm not sure that's always the case).

and what about that post you made where you voted elieson? anything to say to what i said about that or what?