Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

6 town players left. Harmful third implies 3 scum and that's either ridiculous or their roles are really powerful (so no more "scum would be too powerful otherwise" crap) . I'm leaning more towards 4 scum though. If you think there's a harmful thrid then Strege is your guy.

Here, Shinori.

Also, good point on Xinnidy returning the "godmother" part. I just noticed that she scanned as not-doctor and didn't think about that part ;/

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see Harmful third party though getting a card like that to be frank.

Either that or Manix could be the harmful third in the since that then he couldn't be killed by mafia or whatever since he can't be targeted by night actions which means the only effective way to kill him is day vig or lynch.

Marth, did you use your spellcard this phase?

Shadoweh, Paperblade could have been scum as well. There's no proof that Scorri was scum. After some thought, I think my townread on Paperblade was just wrong, because most of the info that Scorri spread was about the mafia. I can't see that being a helpful role for the mafia to have. >_>

##Vote: Xinny

Also, Shinori, you must have missed Kirsche saying that there were 6 townies alive (before SSG died). Gonna guess at 5/3/1/1, soon to be 5/2/1/1.

Oh, you're right, I have no reason to believe that. Maybe someone else vigged Paperblade and I was the mafiakill.

No, wait, let me check my role pm again, I'm pretty sure it says I'm the vig. Reading the fine print... yep! I'm pretty sure I'm not mafia!

##Declare A: Xinnidy

Xinnidy's spellcard isn't one-shot jailkeeper, which is what I'm pretty sure she was implying. This might be wrong but, hey, I'm never going to be able to use this otherwise. I'll be gone for a long while now.

##Vote: Xinnidy

Scanned her last night and she turned up as godmother/bus driver.

Here, Shinori.

Also, good point on Xinnidy returning the "godmother" part. I just noticed that she scanned as not-doctor and didn't think about that part ;/

UH WHAT

uhh I don't see what the problem is Shinori? Xinny claimed Doctor, and after she scanned as not-Doctor, Boron didn't really pay that much attention to what exactly she did scan as.

##Declare A: Xinnidy

Xinnidy's spellcard isn't one-shot jailkeeper, which is what I'm pretty sure she was implying. This might be wrong but, hey, I'm never going to be able to use this otherwise. I'll be gone for a long while now.

A spell card has been declared!

UH WHAT

I mean that my brain didn't make the connection of her actually scanning godmother. I just looked at my results and typed down what I had received pretty much immediately, and didn't quite realize until it was pointed out that "hey wait ... her results actually RETURN godmother?"

psa: i'm getting a forced tone off shinori's recent posts and i don't like it

also he's grasping which needs further looking into

Idgaf. I'm not getting lynched. It won't happen.

Also I forgot what Xinnidy claimed so yeah now that makes more sense.

Unless you are gonna day vig me even though that would more likely mean you are probably harmful third then who the fuck cares.

I'm not scum and I'm not getting lynched.

And I'd rather spend more time talking about who else is scum based off of such interactions than spend time arguing with you about how you won't lynch me.

Shinori's attitude is not very endearing, but I doubt I'd vote to lynch him unless something extremely incriminating happens to come up, which I doubt it will.

What could swing either way from Xinny's ISO, Shinori?