Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

oh, okay, I thought he had mentioned it but I failed to find it in my broad read.

Still, a trade as such with another dead person is pretty frustrating, but at least we knew paper's card was used up. (can you confirm this, cam?)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really feel as if the reaction test that Shinori pulled on D3 was something mafia would do. Why would he give towncred to someone in that way? If he were mafia I would expect him to pull the test on a buddy who knew it was a test, so that they'd get the cred.

My lynch preference is Cam for not really doing anything but answering questions and why you no vote.

I'm not really liking Shadoweh's reaction. I'm not liking Xin'dy for in the end, wasting her vote on someone who is probably not going to get lynched and since she might not be here for end of phase, it seems a little noncommittal.

##Vote: Cam

SO

I reread Shadoweh. I feel a little better about her. Probably the excessive rhetoric was clouding my judgment.

But you're not quite off the hook. I wasn't particularly happy with Fera, so question time.

I can understand the fixation with lynching a BP claim, considering it is a common scumclaim (but not so much here lolsitemeta) which is hard to prove without a vig, but you tunneled a bit incessantly on that point alone. What's your opinion on Cam now? Is he still scummy or not? And what about the Marth/Bluedoom vote? I can't see a lot of reasoning for it, so if you could point me toward stuff I'd appreciate it.

andddd i still have no solid read on Marth, just reread. I can't decide if he was lying about how his role worked or if something else also had a massjan or something. idek

I think Cam in general has been a low activity lurker. It's the kind of posting where it's hard to determine anything in the first place and you're better off lynching then trying to get reads off of it. And proving a BP claim doesn't prove anything and would make the vig a terrible person imo. I also think trying to make a big deal out of 'lynching because you hate their avatar WHAT A WEIRDO LET'S GET THEM' cheerleading is scummy. I supose at least Bluedoom put a vote behind it.

I will admit that I don't have a strong grip on the game yet. I know people I wouldn't want to lynch from their posts (Manix kirsche BBM and probably Sangyul at this point), people I wouldn't lynch via roles (SSG and maybe Shinori for being a one-shot dayvig as the opposite to my nightvig) And everyone else is the You're Left pile.

I don't really feel as if the reaction test that Shinori pulled on D3 was something mafia would do. Why would he give towncred to someone in that way? If he were mafia I would expect him to pull the test on a buddy who knew it was a test, so that they'd get the cred.

... duly noted then.

Still, since that test was so sudden and cryptic, and paper was the one with the idea apparently, I question how much of it was shinori's own towncred hunt, or just convenience of role.

The point is still bright, I suppose.

My lynch preference is Cam for not really doing anything but answering questions and why you no vote.

I'm not really liking Shadoweh's reaction. I'm not liking Xin'dy for in the end, wasting her vote on someone who is probably not going to get lynched and since she might not be here for end of phase, it seems a little noncommittal.

##Vote: Cam

I might not be here for end phase, but I'm here now, and I saw shinori a good couple times while making my post and while making this post.

And quite honestly, I have a lot more going against him than the other people that are to be lynched, rather than just going with the flow.

Cam, what do you have to say regarding reads.

That is to say, who do you find scummy?

The reaction test wasn't Paperblade's idea; it was Shinori's. Paperblade chose me as the target, but from what he told me on D4, Shinori didn't tell him the potion was a dud until after he'd already given it to me.

I'm gonna go to sleep, this argument is starting to make me angry and if you already don't like my sarcasm I imagine you'd like me swearing in all caps even less. (I haven't looked at the rules of your board but I assume they say don't do that.)

This is Far From the Forest, so rules are a teensy bit more relaxed in here. I don't think you'll be reported for all caps screaming/swearing, as long as you're not trying to set some sort of world record for most swear words in a row.

Read the rules. It'll make everyone's life easier.

*goes back to being a maybe-sub*

The reaction test wasn't Paperblade's idea; it was Shinori's. Paperblade chose me as the target, but from what he told me on D4, Shinori didn't tell him the potion was a dud until after he'd already given it to me.

Pretty much this.

I only have like one more potion now and it only helps someone with an active role to be used at night along side their role.

So basically Paperblade has been trying to get someone to kill you for awhile <.<

Uhm, how much time do we have left?

No it wasn't me trying to kill him. It was me trying to use a investigation role on him.

I originally told paper it would let me see his alignment.

My epic misread-turned-reaction-test starting here is also fairly helpful IMO. My vote's on Essbee because of other stuff, but I'll admit his response to that could go either way. Personally I find BBM's and kirsche's reactions to be pretty townie.

Though I'm skimming older games and getting the impression we should just instalynch BBM if he makes it to MYLO/LYLO when he's this townie. ;/

thanks for the link strege and i'd like to take something i saw while reading forward from that

Manix confirmed SB's role, so if SB is scum so is Manix.

what the shit dude. how the heck does that even compute? like maybe, for some unbeknownst reason he could be scum (i still don't think he's scum, sidenote) with that role and i would be none the wiser. and since flips are limited reveal it wouldn't absolutely prove i'm scum anyway

pray tell what were you thinking when you said that?

My role, as Kirsche pointed out, is pretty weak. I can't see a reason for the mafia going for me at this stage with Cop/Rolecop/Killcop/Doc outed, no matter how townie I was looking. There's also the matter that not everybody even thinks or thought I'm town in the first place.

But I do own as anonymous mafia, that much is true.

thanks for the link strege and i'd like to take something i saw while reading forward from that

what the shit dude. how the heck does that even compute? like maybe, for some unbeknownst reason he could be scum (i still don't think he's scum, sidenote) with that role and i would be none the wiser. and since flips are limited reveal it wouldn't absolutely prove i'm scum anyway

pray tell what were you thinking when you said that?

Because I find it highly highly unlikely his claimed role is mafia, so if he flips mafia, he's probably lying about his real role, in which case you're mafia. If he flips as Mafia Kill Cop or whatever, then yeah, you're probably not scum.

also i believe we have something like 6 hours left and we're nowhere near consolidation

i'd probably consolidate on one of kirsche (wishy-washy opinions etc that i pointed out), Cam (lolnotscumhunting), and unpopular opinion BBM (gutbased on the last thing i just pointed out)