Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori- fake lynchproof more plz. The manner in which you're claiming lynchproof- using it to get out of a lynch- looks highly like a fake.

Kirsche- You're missing the point. Your argument for why Manix and I are bussing doesn't make sense because there hasn't been a situation in which I would vote him over someone else even though I've thought he was scum since last day phase. Us not voting for each other doesn't automatically make us scumbuddies. As for me and Manix agreeing with each other, I'll point you to what I said to Shinori- it's PoE logic.

I don't agree with your reasons for finding Shinori likely to be the third, but since I'm not third, I don't really know what to say there? I guess we're just on opposite sides. If you're going to argue you're town, it's mostly confirmed FYPOV that I'm scum I guess.

ie I should be arguing more towards convincing Boron and Strege that I'm not scum.

Also, I'm not sure and can't be assed to check atm, but I'm pretty sure SB's card also turned off at MYLO/LYLO. Not like his card even makes a difference with 6p left.

Kirsche- You're missing the point. Your argument for why Manix and I are bussing doesn't make sense because there hasn't been a situation in which I would vote him over someone else even though I've thought he was scum since last day phase. Us not voting for each other doesn't automatically make us scumbuddies. As for me and Manix agreeing with each other, I'll point you to what I said to Shinori- it's PoE logic.

It doesn't no, but Manix was saying he wouldn't bus with you if you were both scum, and I'm saying that you're not really bussing each other.

Hey strege you should vote someone. I don't care who.

Also, if you want I have a potion that will allow you to know if someone targets a person you target if you would like that.

I care, Strege should vote BBM.

I would like that.

wtf Shinori why are you encouraging a quickhammer

If Strege votes me at the very moment like you want him to do, Manix can hammer me at any point.

Strege should say who he wants to lynch though.

I'm not encouraging a quick hammer. But his vote would show his thoughts and speed this up nicely.

If he votes me I know I won't get lynched unless boron votes me probably. And if he votes you, the same thing applies.

Also if he votes me I just take my lynchproof potion and I don't have to worry about anything the rest of the day phase. If he votes you then I probably don't have to worry about wasting my potion.

OR ALTERNATIVELY.

I am willing to give my potion to someone else, LIKE BORON. And have her break my potion. and then she can tell everyone what the potion does.

Actually no wait I don't wanna do that.

The bigger reason I think Shinori is faking is because if he had this lynchproof potion, why didn't he claim it earlier? Why didn't he out his full capabilities? The reason lynchproof claims are supposed to be outed BEFORE mylo is so that they can be tested, and Shinori of all people, being town leader to my lynchproof fake in SFM, should know that.

For that matter, why has Shinori STILL not outed his full capabilities? He's got another potion he's hiding too.

I also don't see the point of that last post at all. If you're not willing to give it to someone and have them verify it, why even mention it, if you were going to reject it in the very next line? And although I don't think you have a lynchproof potion, even if you did, it wouldn't confirm you as town.

Technically it's ok to lynch LPV claims at MYLO as it essentially results in a no lynch. Plus he's been crumbing it from the start so it isn't that big a deal that he didn't tell us directly about it beforehand.

Wait, Shinori has yet another potion? Isn't he just talking about giving Boron his LPV one?

Oh howdy I'm up.

The claim that I've been saying. I have a potion that I can take., OR GIVE TO SOMEONE, that when taken makes the user lynch proof for that day.

I also have two other potions that could be useful but at this point in time it doesn't really matter to use them. Scum team probably is BBM/Manix now that I've gotten a chance to clear my head and think of stuffs.

I find it convenient that both manix and bbm have been saying the same general things all phase. Also I find it kind of funny that just now they say my role has too much stuff to be town, which is simple role speccing when they don't even know anything. I mean, to be frank, my role is completely reliant on people actually taking the potions. And scum have a high probability of choosing to not take the potions just because they don't want to chance anything bad happening to them.

##Vote: BBM

Then let's lynch BBM. Shall we?

He's got more potions he's not talking about, which I find pretty suspect.

Now I realize what was irking me about Kirsche's logic. If you are keeping in mind the possibility of scum!Boron, why aren't you differentiating between me and Manix? Your logic for voting me is PoE and can be applied to Manix as well, but it looks like you chose me fairly arbitrarily, which is a bad idea as long as Boron isn't 100% confirmed as town.

The other thing is that all these potions Shinori has make him more or less another JoaT type role, of which we've already had two. Plus he's a Courier too, since he can send messages with these potions at night. This doesn't seem like a town role to me, and because he's almost certainly not third either, FMPOV, it adds to why I want to lynch him over Manix.

If you are keeping in mind the possibility of scum!Boron, why aren't you differentiating between me and Manix? Your logic for voting me is PoE and can be applied to Manix as well, but it looks like you chose me fairly arbitrarily, which is a bad idea as long as Boron isn't 100% confirmed as town.

Because I don't think Boron+Manix would be a scum team as that'd give the scum too many info roles. I don't think that you're third party, so scum teams are either You + Boron, You + Shinori, You + Manix or Manix + Shinori. The last one I think to be unlikely from their interactions; I find the first one unlikely for the same reason.

Strege can you tell us what your card did on D6?

Strege can you tell us what your card did on D6?

My spellcard targets someone and makes any spellcard they use that day automatically target me (presumably if it already targets). It's synergistic with my other abilities and my wincon because I have a decent idea of what spellcards exist, but it's super reactive and conspicuous and I haven't figured out a good way to use it.

Fuck. My brain hurts and I just woke up ;/

Okay, so ... of Manix, BBM, and Shinori, I think that Shinori's in-thread actions bother me the most. Up until D2 I thought he had good content and was scum hunting well enough. On D3 he mostly defended himself and talked about his claim. After D3 and his "reaction test" I don't think he scum hunted all that much. He's made a lot of vague statements and done a lot of questionable things without explaining himself, only doing so when enough people demand it of him.

Another thing that bugs me: he was quick to label kirsche as the harmful third or a mafia godfather after SSG outed kirsche as "not mafia". This strikes me as weird, because while I can understand the logic it's like he immediately assumes kirsche still has to be anti-town instead of acknowledging that there's still a possibility that he can be anti-town.

BBM and Manix posted so much that their ISOs cannot take it.

What bothered me the most about BBM is at one point in the game he wanted to lynch between investigative roles because he felt that there were too many of them. Wouldn't have bothered me nearly as much if he gave other reasons as to why he felt that the people with said investigative roles were scum and should be lynched, but he didn't when it was first brought up.

Honestly, BBM's ISO by itself feels solid to me. I'm going to have to read his posts in context when I have more time to see if my opinion of him changes any, but the biggest thing going against him is the amount of rolespec he did in earlier phases.

As I stated last night, Manix doesn't seem to have done much for a significant part of the game. I thought his D2 was good, and D1 wasn't bad. But I don't see a lot of scum hunting in the middle phases even though he was posting a lot. Even when he got around to ISO reads and posted his thoughts on people, I don't feel that he was clear or definitive on who he thought was scum in mid-game.

Manix has been more active in the recent phases and producing more content, but it's MYLO and everyone has to step up their game in MYLO. I think my biggest issue with Manix is that he didn't contribute much mid-game and that I can't really tell who he suspected throughout the game.

However, he has interactions with both BBM and Shinori, with BBM pointing fingers at him in D6 and Manix suspecting Shinori in D6. I'm going to have to look hard at these interactions to see if I think either of them look like "scum buddy interactions".

Day 7.1 Votals

BBM (2): kirsche, Shinori

Shinori (2): BBM, Manix

Not voting (2): Boron, Strege

The day ends in 59 hours. With 6 alive, hammer is required and it takes 4 to lynch.

It is possible for Town to lose the game following a mislynch today.

Edited by Witch

My two potions are two potions that aren't really useful at this time. Cause the scum won't take them this late into the game.

One roleblocks for the phase

The other one I already stated what it did. It allows you to see if anyone visited your target during the night.

The other one I already stated what it did. It allows you to see if anyone visited your target during the night.

Uh, Shinori, I rolecopped SB last night and he died. If your potion allows me to see who else besides me targeted SB, then assuming there are no more ninjas and you're not lying about your potion how is this not helpful.