BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting my vote back where it belongs:

##vote: FFM (L-1)

Anyone have anything else to say?

After deciding that FFM's apathy levels rivalled the laziness of this flavour, you decided he was better off dead anyway.

to all the people who insist on shooting me:

keep trying, please

Dear Frosty Fire Mage, you are Camtech, the Apathetic Townie.

You sign up for games somewhat frequently, but are always really busy and barely post (except for Kirby, but I've retconned that and so should you), and when you do, don't really give a damn about whether or not you get lynched. This leads to you getting mislynched a lot, naturally.

Since you're so apathetic about mafia, any non-killing actions that target you will fail, as you simply won't care that you've been targeted. Of course, you won't be able to shrug off death so easily.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

It is now night 2. You have 24 hours to submit your actions. Night 2 ends at 10pm GMT+0.

People realized that turbolynching is gay as fucccc and so they killed Eclipse. RIP in pieces.

[10:45 PM] primsdkjfsdf;ksaldkjsan: prims in charge of not leading lynches on the doctor
[10:45 PM] primsdkjfsdf;ksaldkjsan: in sfmm4 i should be mafia strongman

Dear eclipse, you are Prims, the Town Turbolyncher.

You're a decent player who fakes dayvig shots or cop reports every other game. If you actually rolled dayvig at some point people would probably be shocked. You also love suggesting last minute lynches on people who aren't around to claim near phase end, due to disagreeing with the other wagons. They almost always flip town, and at least two of the times you've done this its resulted in the lynch of a Doctor. Not that it'll stop you from doing it again. But apart from that you're cool.

Once during the day, you may post in thread <##Turboing USER>, in all of its bolded glory. USER will be lynched and the day will end as soon as the host sees the action. This may be used in LYLO and variants. You may only do this when there are less than 24 hours left until deadline though. You may also not target no lynch, because no lynch is gay. Additionally, if your target happens to be a town protective role, you will be able to use your role one more time. Isn't that wonderful?

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Then you found Marth dead too. I guess people got mad about potentially fatal false advertising?

what if I got one of my claims since everyone thinks i fakeclaim so much but just say everything in a way no one believes

in, though kind of busy but I can still play, just might be down in quality psych material

Dear Iris, you are Psych, the Quality Townie.

You’re a cool guy who just tends to make the odd mess up or questionable choice in games that leads to people finding you scummy. Unfortunately, everyone else just can’t seem to appreciate your Quality Psych Material. Of course, this material isn’t always (read: usually not) intentional, but that’s okay. Your intention is always good, at least. Even when the execution isn’t always perfect.

Every night, you may post in your role PM one of the following:

<Giving USER a gun>. You will gift USER with one of your handmade guns, ready to kill some scum! Unfortunately, you’ve never made a gun before and as such if someone uses it they’ll probably die. Oops.

<Giving USER a medkit>. You will give USER medicine that they can use to heal another player who was attacked during the night. Unfortunately, the medicine hasn’t been properly tested, so it’s likely that their target will die instead.

<Giving USER a ticket>. You will give USER a train ticket that they can use to get them out of town for the night, where no night actions will be able to target them. Unfortunately, it’s only a one way ticket so they’ll have no way to get back after using it, and will no longer be able to participate. At least they’ll be safe from all the night actions though!

You may only use each one of these actions once.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Well, that night could have gone better...

With 9 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch at deadline and 5 votes to hammer. You have 72 hours left in the phase. Phase ends on Monday May 5th at 5:15 PM EST (10:15 PM GMT).

It is also potential LYLO.

Edited by BBM

What do you mean by that?

Also if one of those kills was caused by whoever received Iris' medkit, I'd like them to claim it. Like ASAP.

Maybe it's too early to assume such things, but I can't see such a role being town sided; makes me feel a lot better about Shinori, at the very least. If any townie did use it on Shinori, claim etc. etc.

I kind of feel like crap because both of my scumreads have turned out to be well, wrong. Refa for LVP (this is just like Inception all over again, isn't it). Anyways, the people I want to look into the most for this day phase are Polydeuces, Kopfjager, and Junko. Like I know Polydeuces was busy, but he literally skipped the entire D2 and did nothing. Like...no...you can't do that. Junko because it felt like he was outputting less original content as a whole on D2, aside from a suspicion on GP (which I don't agree with personally). Kopfjager because of eclipse's case from earlier, really. Also it bothers me that he never responded to it. Oh, speaking of Kopfjager, if anyone received any setup information please claim it. It's really the only thing that makes me hesitant about it, since it's such a weak ass role (also he did give information to a confirmed townie on N1). Darros still kind of bothers me, but not as much since his content did get better on D2 (yeah, bad reason to claim, but considering that he is the only informative role IIRC, it makes me feel better about him as a whole).

I'm guessing that's from Kopfjager?

I mean that's like unspecific as fuck. Like I can see all of the flipped roles being a detriment to town in some way.

This is feeling stupidly similarto PIGmafia again with kirsche's LibrarianSK fake.

10 townies alive

at least one detrimental to town "town" role

That's all vague and arguably accurate information based from the moment we had our first mislynch.

Kopf has been forgettable up until the point in which he started rolefishing by not rolefishing, and his Frosty vote was pretty terrible. I see him as more likely to be scum than Junko I guess, and Euk's at least providing some decent backing behind his D2 FFMvote and later D2 content.

Currently I'm leaning:

Poly > Refa > Junko > Euk

I see how Kopf's role could be scum but I'm honestly leaning on him being town I don't see much use coming from his role as scum except just to look town. Darros is probably town, same with GP, and I'm leaning town on Elie.

I'll make a post over time today. Playing hearthstone/league at the moment though so don't expect my big post for a bit. Still around for small posts though!

Okay, so.

Iris flipped town, and because of that, I'm not really interested in lynching Refa, as much of my case on him was based on the assumption that they were scumbuddies and that he was behaving accordingly. That's no longer the case, naturally.

Is there anyone else who can claim to have been permahooked? Because unless this permahook ability is something that scum!Darros and scum!Shinori invented together, the lack of CC will clear them both as town. By PoE, I'm rather leaning towards a Wen or Poly lynch today.

Also, did anyone receive either of Marth's last items? Neither of them really have utility for anyone now that we know what they do.