Ask THE DREAM TEAM - ENEMIES OF SATAN Anything

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if practice makes perfect, and there is no such thing as perfection, why practice?

If you're failing to plan, then you're planning to fail.

...No matter what question we ask, I already what kind of answer we'll get.

Not sure this is true.

who is your favorite disney character

is it flynn rider or is there something even above flynn rider

Edited by Specta

how much d is enough d

There is never enough. We must live our lives in the search for more.

What doesn't annoy you ?

Love, sunsets, good books, warmth, french kisses, football, hockey, animals, art, muscle cars, cider, bass, Trebuchet MS font, pool, catapults, Myth II, the colours indigo and emerald green, Sunderland, Sydney FC, the United States of America, a solid connection, butterflies, stick insects, Top Gun Fish, socks, boots, Richard Hammond, midriff tops, dogs, Specta, taurine, Breaking Bad, roleplaying, genuine passion, the word and concept Parrhesia, myself, sand beneath my feet, scouts named Darren, scouts named Scout, American crime fiction, the Kentucky accent, the Australia away kits, the UK House of Cards, the US House of Cards, Kommissar Rex, the Bill, chess, remembering that Snakes and Ladders is a game, XCOM base security, ballcaps, beer, dorky Californian accents, Arnold Schwarzenegger, teenagers, knives, beating England at sport, civil liberty, the military, past glories, the democratic process, the ALP, the Bullet Train Party of Australia, New Zealand, ANZACs, ANZAC biscuits, bush tucker, lizards, South Korea.

Do you find strike through annoying

and what are you doing on a sat night

Only when used in its usual context to mean I'm serious about this but I want plausible deniability if you get offended

It has its place.

I played some Age of Mythology and now I am going to sleep, for I wake up early.

who is your favorite disney character

is it flynn rider or is there something even above flynn rider

Flynn Rider.

Why are you such a bro?

It comes naturally.

who's your favorite pony

EDIT: don't be a cunt and answer this the way i intended

Edited by Michael Hurst

Love, sunsets, good books, warmth, french kisses, football, hockey, animals, art, muscle cars, cider, bass, Trebuchet MS font, pool, catapults, Myth II, the colours indigo and emerald green, Sunderland, Sydney FC, the United States of America, a solid connection, butterflies, stick insects, Top Gun Fish, socks, boots, Richard Hammond, midriff tops, dogs, Specta, taurine, Breaking Bad, roleplaying, genuine passion, the word and concept Parrhesia, myself, sand beneath my feet, scouts named Darren, scouts named Scout, American crime fiction, the Kentucky accent, the Australia away kits, the UK House of Cards, the US House of Cards, Kommissar Rex, the Bill, chess, remembering that Snakes and Ladders is a game, XCOM base security, ballcaps, beer, dorky Californian accents, Arnold Schwarzenegger, teenagers, knives, beating England at sport, civil liberty, the military, past glories, the democratic process, the ALP, the Bullet Train Party of Australia, New Zealand, ANZACs, ANZAC biscuits, bush tucker, lizards, South Korea.

o uo

cool

Flynn Rider.

good

Edited by Specta

What's with your Jozy Altidore obsession?

He's an already notably bad striker who has stopped giving any semblance of a shit for his club, while still commanding the inexplicable adulation of like the entire US media and a huge amount of fans.

Are you angry that Neil Robertson :Australia: did not win the snooker world championship?

There is never enough. We must live our lives in the search for more.

Only when used in its usual context to mean I'm serious about this but I want plausible deniability if you get offended

It has its place.

I played some Age of Mythology and now I am going to sleep, for I wake up early.

Flynn Rider.

It comes naturally.

This was shown on :Australia: TV?! LOL!