Ask THE DREAM TEAM - ENEMIES OF SATAN Anything

Repeatedly insinuating that I don't love anything and exist only to crush dreams and destroy hopes with literally no basis or proof is slander. I will not respond to a PM, because your conduct has been unacceptable and I do not see the point in trying to continue a decent conversation with you.

It isn't. You're being a silly turd.

Bolded : Classy, to the very end, uh ?

Insults doesn't makes you look tough. It doesn't makes you win argument.

It makes you looks either immature or hateful.

And I thought I was overreacting...

If it is how you took it, then fine. That was never my intention, I swear.

I just react really badly to being insulted.

Weird, I know.

You only reaped what you have sowed here.

You probably won't learn the lesson, but I don't care anymore.

At worst, I thought you had really strict opinions, and was really harsh to judge.

You disappoint me.

Really, really disappoint me.

Adieu.

Edited by shytende

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudd, Gillard or Shorten?

Albanese or Turnbull. The above three are roughly even in my mind, and Abbott is fucking abysmal.

if you could add any new bro to broforce

who would it be

BROMIR

Bolded : Classy, to the very end, uh ?

Insults doesn't makes you look tough. It doesn't makes you win argument.

It makes you looks either immature or hateful.

And I thought I was overreacting...

If it is how you took it, then fine. That was never my intention, I swear.

I just react really badly to being insulted.

Weird, I know.

You only reaped what you have sowed here.

You probably won't learn the lesson, but I don't care anymore.

At worst, I thought you had really strict opinions, and was really harsh to judge.

You disappoint me.

Really, really disappoint me.

Adieu.

*ahem* "lol"

No. Fighting numbers are one in thirty. As in Josmer Volmy Altidore, a dedicated centre-forward, has scored once in thirty games.

doesn't really sound like he's fighting to me

fighting adequacy, maybe

Bolded : So, how am I supposed to take this, then ?

I somehow doubt it's supposed to be affectuous here...

i thought "you silly turd" was silly and juvenile enough to be taken as a joke :(

my bad

Time to get to work. I don't feel like making a wall worthy of mafia, so have some post links instead. shytende, this is for you (and anyone else who wants to read it).

This mess actually started here, with something that wasn't even a question; instead, it was some passive-aggressive response that came out of nowhere. Furet said NOTHING to you, so why post that? Your next post is here, which is a valid (albeit passive-aggressive) question, which was then answered here. This is your next question - see a trend? You're asking him about annoyances. If I was the one running this thread, I'd stop and ask you what the HELL you had against me; instead you get this answer. Here's an example of a question that's both personal and doesn't tread on annoyances.

This reply. I'm disappointed in it for two reasons. First, it's rude to answer sensitive questions on behalf of another person. Second, I ran that question by Furet before posting it, simply because it is a fucking sensitive question. This was a pretty civilized response, given the circumstances, because your behavior in the thread so far was. . .antagonistic. If you don't agree, reread everything until now until it sinks in.

Reference 1. It's tempting as hell to quote every sentence, but that'll make this post nigh-unreadable. That first paragraph reeks of passive-aggressiveness - you're putting yourself as the passive voice, and putting the active responsibility on Furet, despite the fact that you're the one that's been needling him all through the thread. Second, "never insulted in the thread"? I think answering someone else's sensitive questions in their own thread is pretty insulting. Third, instead of complaining about "being mean to me for saying stupid things", why not ask yourself why you said those things in the first place? You admitted to saying stupid things, so were you expecting people to call you smart? You're the only one that knows your true motives; everyone else has to piece it together using external actions. If you open your mouth at inopportune times, you're not going to come across as socially intelligent. Alright, you call yourself stupid. Do you want to stay that way, or do you want to change? No, don't answer that here - I want to see your answer in your future posts. There's other ways of being malevolent without talking behind other people's back - like making the first response in a question thread a negative assumption.

Reference 2. You didn't seem to have a problem when Integrity used the term "silly turd", so why'd is suddenly jump to that level when Furet echoed the sentiment? Your next one-sentence paragraph is, for lack of a better term, insulting. It sounds like you're trying to validate your own opinion, while painting Furet in a negative light. If your opinion is so valid, then why does it even need to be vocalized at this point? The next paragraph is outright condescending - you're now putting yourself above him with that "teaching" bit (which you are in no position to do). That last bit is completely unnecessary - he doesn't have to answer to your standards, nor should he feel like he has to.

You admitted your own negative qualities, so are you willing to improve yourself? If you well and truly wish to change, think about what you're saying and WHY. Hell, leave a post in the reply window for five minutes, do something else, come back, and see if you feel the exact same way before posting it. If you don't want to change? Then my apologies for wasting your time.

tl;dr: Read it.

She did have a point, though...

TL;DR: You made jabs just before, during, and after trying to repair things. Mixed signals don't go together. Didn't do yourself any favors.

#yolo

#yolo

What, may I ask inspired the creation of this thread?

Nothing inspired it. It just occurred to me that Ilike people asking me questions by nature, and felt I should have a thread for it.

O Great Parrhesia. What do you think of the Touhou thread?

I kinda stopped posting there.

I've never been there and have no intention to.

what is a reimann sum?

I haven't the faintest idea.

Aaaand back to questions:

What's your favorite type of rabbit

Angora rabbits.

how far does your hatred of the infamous neckbeard go?

Farther than our distance to the Sun.