Sunwoo

urggh mean either. I don't know if terrador would be this agressive as scum because when I was buddies with him in training I felt he had this more "gentle" feel as compared to now. Why is mafia so hard?!

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**BEGIN GAME-IRRELEVANT SHITPOST**

^obviously phonepost/10, nobody typos "me neither" as "mean either", clearly anti-desktop, take to Best Buy immediately D4

**END GAME-IRRELEVANT SHITPOST**

poly can you PM me the person you're vigging. Thinking of targetting the person you vig for safety because I think if I hit town (and you hit town) won't it be game over but even if you hit town I don't think it will be game over since I would not have sent another person to the nightphase.

I'm out of messages actually

sent one to Refa telling him to out me in the first place, and one to Shinori about who he's scanning.

marf thinks I should send one of snike/LG to the nightphase since he thinks it's one of blitz/terra being vigged/copped and he thinks refa +everyone else thinks refa is town Your thoughts on this decision?

either way barring some weird combo of Shinori/Snike/Marf as the scumteam we should have this wrapped up soon.

quoting this so you notice :>

Shinori has died! He was:

Dear Shinori,

You are Prims, town day alignment cop/courier.

You're a good player, even if one of your most trusted and tried methods for scumhunting is faking a vig command D1 or a cop result D2. This used to result in a turbolynch on what almost always flipped town, often Doctor. This has mostly ceased to have any effect since everyone's gotten used to it, but heck, you're an actual cop this time, maybe you can find some use for it.

Each cycle, you may send 2 messages that are no more than 150 words each to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

At night, each time a mislynch happens, may reply to your role pm Night X: Scan <USER>. User can be any player in the game. You will receive their alignment.
You gain a shot for every mislynch that happens.

You currently have no shots.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

Terrador has died! He was:

Dear Terrador,

You are Reinfleche, town day announcer.

You're famous for rarely ever doing anything in Mafia games but when you do IT'S REIN TIME. People agree that you're actually pretty good when you're not in the bottom of the post counts, too bad it happens at the rate of once every leap year.

Each cycle you may make two announcements that is no more than 150 words each. The announcement will posted as soon as a host sees it.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

It is now D4. D4 will end on April 26 at 12:00 AM PST. The following players may post during this phase:

Makaze
Refa
Snike
Junko

##Vote: Blitz

WHAT THE FUCK POLY. WHY DIDN'T YOU RELAY THE MESSAGE?

Relay the following to town (This is Snike, Message 2/4):

-Mancer's death confirms 2 scum left.

-Vig Blitz because he's all but confirmed scum. I look really dumb for defending him now, I'm aware, but it's still PoE and the other option is 50/50.

- Shinori inspects Terrador/Lord Gaius off of the mislynch. He CAN inspect me but that only solidifies the Terrador/Gaius 1v1. (But hey maybe that gets Terrador off of my back!)

-Personally, I think it's Gaius over Terrador. He's mainly going after me over /Rapier's D1/ and little else + terrador wasn't sheeping an argument without pointing out in specific what was wrong.

-Also LG's post pre-flip implied that I'm bussing Mancer. With 9/2 left and a not very contested ML cop. Right.

-Apparently I can't scumread for shit so take that with a grain of salt.

Good luck.

BBL because of work but seriously I'd like some explanation because you should've relayed it even if you didn't trust sender ID.

because now I look bad as fuck and considering we just had double town flip I'd like to hear why you didn't mention it unless I'm blind.

because it looks like i'm being set up to be lynched. like the previous few days

Plan of action:

-Lynch LG. If scum, Snike town. If town, Snike scum.

-Uh...neither of them make sense as scum with Blitz (maybe LG)...so Blitz is clear? Maybe we should just lynch Bluedoom and decide between the other two tomorrow.

Thoughts?

I'm okay with that case. Either way it's down to Poly, Blitz and Bluedoom for night targets. Lord Gaius has nothing good going for him while Snike does for day players.

##Vote Lord Gaius

Probably because the top 2 in my scumreads flipped town.

Sorry about my irritation earlier, btw, it's just that this time I did clearly say relay to town, and Poly still didn't share it.

##Unvote

##Vote: LordGaius

Either a blitz or a Gaius lynch is fine to me, because the Gaius lynch is pretty blatantly a 1v1 between me and him and I doubt Marth is scum if only due to his role (I mean, you would think he'd try to get a scum vote up into the day phase consistently). Blitz is as i mentioned previously, scum due to PoE.

Alright, this is assuming there's only one dayscum and one nightscum.

Right now, in the night, we have:

Junko

Poly

Marth (Bluedoom)

Blitz.

Of those four, Poly is clear because he's the vigilante and shooting two 'scumbuddies' to give the town false hope makes no sense.

Junko is clear because of what happened N1 with Strawman. We can confirm the action failed and it wasn't a case of scum idling because his D3 when Quote won didn't affect Marth's shift.

Marth should be clear, IMO, because, with him being uncced night -> day shifter, he hasn't been using it to give the scummier members of the town a vote, overall. If he is scum, why did he move Blitz d1 over a scum vote to muddle things up? Assuming 1/1 they can't be scumbuddies, and I'd be more inclined to believe the phase driver role wouldn't be a balance of power between scum and town.

That just leaves Blitz, who has claimed vanilla in a night section so far loaded with power roles.