My black friday

Masu

I gots:

English Wii

English TOS Dawn of the New World

Dawn of the New world strategy guide

Left 4 Dead (360 version)

Naruto the Broken Bond (360)

And had lunch at toudai, the kick ass japanese buffet.

And if my day wasnt already made enough,the english translation patch for melty blood was released. FUCK YES.

Edited by Tsuna

...English... Wii? The one you already have is Japanese?

I have stated that 5000 times here. Kinda why I said I had brawl back in january, and how i already had TOS 2 half a year ago and half of the wii game threads I make (although only arc and hika went into them) were about japanese games and they would go "I wish i could play it"

I also stated that I had FE 1,3 and thracia 776 on my virtual console numerous times.

My black friday:

Wake up at 7:40 A.M.

Drink 10 beers.

Drive to Wal-Mart.

Shop for hours.

Drive to Puff-'N-Snuff, and an alcohol store, and buy a carton of newports, and a case of beer.

Shop for a few more hours.

Drive home.

Cuss sister out.

My black friday:

Wake up at 7:40 A.M.

Drink 10 beers.

Drive to Wal-Mart.

Shop for hours.

Drive to Puff-'N-Snuff, and an alcohol store, and buy a carton of newports, and a case of beer.

Shop for a few more hours.

Drive home.

Cuss sister out.

You like to get drunk a lot, don't you...?

D. Hero's right. Black Friday! I mean, people of all races act ignorant and stupid, not just African-Americans! ! "The Day After Thanksgiving" (political correct term) shows that all people are ignorant fools fighting over a simple gift. I bet many of you racist jerks think the guy who was shooting at Toys R Us was African-America, huh?

Black Friday has to be the dumbest made-up holiday ever. It isn't even an official Holiday yet stores in America use it as an excuse to cause stampedes and riots...

I'm trying to work out which party is eviler. The stores for putting out the deals or the mob of people who will fight and charge over the deals.

It probably goes without saying what happened at Long Island yesterday. And as Brown Fox of Earth said what happened at Palm Desert, California. Of course that doesn't even delve into the numerous unreported injeries (the media won't report it unless people die...) and police time wasted in having to control the rioting mob.

It really does leave you scared what would happen if America got into a situation where food was scarce...

As far as online went it seemed Amazon did a pretty decent job though there still is some critism to be had (like they have more copies in stock than are on offer so you put the item into checkout only to find you paid more for it...Amazon used some bullshit line of "different suppliers"). it is a shame Amazon UK don't do those kinds of hourly deals...I remember GAME have tried it a few times but their site always ended up crashing on the hour due to noot being able to handle the load

That said I'm not in America and stores over here don't celebrate it. Instead we get something called Boxing Day only nobody bothers due to:

-Being hungover from Christmas day

-The sales are usually really crap and not to advertised in advance

I didn't see one game on sale all black Friday.

All I got was..... nothing

Nothing was on sale

OH! I got speaker parts

They weren't on sale

With the economy in a crapshoot nothing was on sale and no one shopped

Black Friday has to be the dumbest made-up holiday ever. It isn't even an official Holiday yet stores in America use it as an excuse to cause stampedes and riots...

I'm trying to work out which party is eviler. The stores for putting out the deals or the mob of people who will fight and charge over the deals.

No one said black friday is a holiday

Black Friday is a clearance on things so that they can get a full re-stock for winter.

And it seems you are implying that American's are animals

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103