SUPUH POWAHS!!!!!!

Liz

If super powers existed in real life, which ones do you think you would have/would you like to have?

NOTE: You can't say "all of them" or have a major h4x power that makes you undefeatable. be realistic as far as superpowers can actually be. all super power people have at least one weakness and such.

I would like to have the ability to alter reality kinda like Chrome Mukuro from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. You know, make people see things that aren't really there and harm them with the illusions.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The power to freeze time so I could go around and steal some nice things. It would be so cool, and useful in every way possible!!!

I actually agree with him, though for other reasons.

Another possible power I'd like to have would be to make things explode just thinking about it. Magnetism is also interesting.

I would use it to hunt down and kill you.

I don't think you'd be able to do that. You'd be searching for hundreds, if not thousands of years to find me.

I actually agree with him, though for other reasons.

Another possible power I'd like to have would be to make things explode just thinking about it. Magnetism is also interesting.

Magnetism? Really? Have fun being chased by staplers, scissors, and various types of silverware.

I've thought about this before. The power I'd like is to be close to omniscient. To be able to have visions of the past, what's going on in the present, and what could be the future any time you wanted. This would be awesome.

I would have to say the ability to alter space. Like being able to warp around. If it's not too cheap, the ability to alter time and space (like Hiro Nakamura in the show Heroes if anyone watches it). But that's a little too all-powerful.

I hate driving and walking places, so I could save time and just warp. Imagine finishing school or work and just warping home. You just saved yourself a ton of time (and money for a car/gas). Plus I could like start a magic show where I demonstrate my ability and earn big bucks.

The power to freeze time so I could go around and steal some nice things. It would be so cool, and useful in every way possible!!!

The same, so every time I see some idiotic post here I could freeze time, find the poster, beat them in the face with something, then go home and unfreeze time. Plus having infinite time for yourself to learn various things and selective immortality in a way has got to be nice.

I would mostly use it to abuse all of you though.

Super speed, reflexes to understand what's going on and control myself, and the infinite stamina to maintain it. If you're going that fast you basically have the ability to freeze time, since everything else seems to be going slow to you.

The downside to stopping time is that you'd be aging while life stops. So if you wanted to fly to someone's house, you'd have to waste quite a lot of time, even though real time is stopped. And if you took a year in real time to find this person, you'd be a year older. And if you frequently used this power, your best friend who used to be near your age would be half your age.

Edited by Knife