SUPUH POWAHS!!!!!!

Liz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ability to speed or slow the molecular movement of an object, in other words, Piper Halliwell's power to freeze objects in statis or accelerate their molecular movement to the point of combustion -yes, Charmed is FTW-

I'd rather have Wyatt's h4x powers. XD

The ability to morph into anything and everything I can imagine... used for evil of course. Obviously this rules out Gods, as they are beyond human imagination. But transforming into a thing resembling a tentacle monster with jagged spiked blades on the ends of the tentacles would still be burtal enough for me. Really the only way to kill me would be to kill ALL of me at once before I killed you or to use a power that negates powers and then kill me... MWUHAHAHAHA!!11!!11!1

• 2 weeks later...
I did it thirty-five minutes ago.

Don't lie to me, that's impossible. Unless you're Rorschach, but that would break the forums.

Give me every power that Hellsing's Alucard has, and I'll be set.

But since that's the equivalent of Godhax, I think I'll go with the Newtype powers. The ability to understand something just by looking at it... It's just too awesome. Plus there's the whole telepathy and the ability to fry people's brains.