SUPUH POWAHS!!!!!!

Liz

Then why wouldn't you just want the ability to freeze time?

Cuz If i could ONLY freeze time, walking from point A to point B would still take 20 minutes, where as Super speed it would take 2 minutes.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I be an uber WTFh4x super vilian like Sylar, Peter and Arthur Petrielli from Heroes and I steal everyone powers by eating your brains or stealing them. Also, I would like Sailor Saturn's (Sailor Moon) powers, death and destruction. Also, when she dies, she's reborn.

But . . . since that's cheaper than a $2.00 hooker, I would like to have at least three have the following powers:

Flight and Teleportation

Super/Enhanced Strength (Through emotions, like Knox)

Cellular Healing

Psychokinesis

Total Recall

Silence (I.E. Sailor Saturn)

Mimicry (Empathic)

Okay, so I am almost an uber hax.

Edited by King_Zephiel

Less caps lock and Destiny Hero.

Anyway, it would be amazing if I had the ability to fly or if I had super-speed.

It'd be even better if I could use dark magic.

No wait, it'd be even better if I had major Lopto blood!

Less caps lock and Destiny Hero.

Anyway, it would be amazing if I had the ability to fly or if I had super-speed.

It'd be even better if I could use dark magic.

No wait, it'd be even better if I had major Lopto blood!

And then I'll eat your brains like Sylar and I have your Lopot blood and have dark magic! I'll be more twisted and savage than you!

I would most like either of two. The first would be selective immortality, such that I could live my life to its absolute fullest and learn anything I wish, only allowing it to end when I am absolutely sure that I am fine with my death. I would assume that this means I would remain youthful and would not suffer deterioration of physical health, of course. The other I would wish for would be absolutely perfect memory, such that I recall every single event that I experience, from what I see to my very own thoughts at the time. It would lead for a much simpler life, making acquiring knowledge insanely easy.

I would find a combination of those above two to be the very best that I would realistically want.

I would most like either of two. The first would be selective immortality, such that I could live my life to its absolute fullest and learn anything I wish, only allowing it to end when I am absolutely sure that I am fine with my death. I would assume that this means I would remain youthful and would not suffer deterioration of physical health, of course. The other I would wish for would be absolutely perfect memory, such that I recall every single event that I experience, from what I see to my very own thoughts at the time. It would lead for a much simpler life, making acquiring knowledge insanely easy.

I would find a combination of those above two to be the very best that I would realistically want.

This post epically beats Shooting spaghetti out of your fingers. -_-

Time freezing... *shudders* I'm not that antisocial.

I would like to conduct electricity. Not zap people or anything, just absorb electricity from an apparatus, keep it in my body regardless of whatever I'm touching, and release it whenever I want to. I suppose I could shock people to death by touching them. Yayz. Ultimate rape protection.

I want to be able to make and control heat. I can make explosions/set things on fire at will, and I can turn my body into fire. The drawbacks are I'd burn my clothes off... so I'd be nude and my fire turns into smoke and becomes useless if it rains.

I'd be pyrokinetic.

Edited by Metal Arc

I was gonna put inmortality and eternnal youth too, but considering it' not a power I didn't put it.

Also, I would like to be inmune, like for example, they shoot me with a bullet and I don't get hurt, that'll be awesome.

Near omniscience and telekinesis. Since with telekinesis you can also heat up objects or cool them down, you automatically get pyrokinesis and cryokinesis with it!

Also, eternal youth.

EDIT: Actually scratch all that, I just want the God Hand.

Edited by Ulyaoth

• 2 weeks later...

If I could have any two super powers, it would be eternal youth and the power to control minds in order to destroy Britannia.

If I'm only allowed only one super power, I'd go with the latter.

I would just want to be good in everything, have talent for every single thing, escpecially playing all musical instruments. It is not that "super" but if I had a super power the temptation of doing something bad would be very big, and Im a weak man. Only God knows what would a simple human would do if he could shoot spaghetti out of his finers.... the only thought of it scares me.