Animals!

Liz

If you were somehow reborn into an animal that was not a human after your death, what animal do you believe you would be?

i think i would be born a hawk or a cheetah.

Edited by Bianchi Ridell Crimea

I'm not sure. When I was a kid I used to say shark. But now I dunno. I think I'll go with a cat though. Since I would get pampered and fed, while still not having to care about people.

For some reason, I believe I would be some sort of cat. Maybe a kitten...?

Can I be a tree? That way I don't have to do anything and have the right to be lazy.

Hell, I'm already a tree.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeew. Don't tell me you're into bestiality like Toah Lord Sothe...
I'll put it like zis. I like to get as close as possible. If not as a human, than as a cuddly creature she can feed, and pamper, and take care of, and rub noses with, and laugh with, and buy pet gifts for, and *just keeps going*

Humans are animals; can I choose that?

But if not, some sort of bird I suppose, mainly a larger hawk. I'd enjoy being able to fly, and being a larger predator certainly couldn't hurt.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeew. Don't tell me you're into bestiality like Toah Lord Sothe...

I think I'd be into bestiality if I were reborn in a bestial form and retained my current personality traits and thought processes.

I mean, could you right now think of having sex with, say, a dog? Well, what if you were reborn as a dog but remained the same as you were as a human? I don't think I'd want to get it on with a dog then either. :P

• 2 weeks later...