Easiest and Hardest Fire Emblem games in universe?

Jotari

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Well one way or the other the original Robin would have been a very different kind of person to the one we know due to not only the amnesia, but how that branched out from a different starting point (I recall, though I don't know if its fan speculation or in the game, that the war against Gangrel lasted longer in the original timeline due to Chrom's injury during the assassination). Any real conclusion on their personality would be pretty speculative as the only definitive thing we can say is that they did fall for Grima's influence.

It's in the game. Lucina explains as such. And yeah, we sadly don't really have much to go with for Robin's original personality.

I wouldn't say FE7's campaign would be particularly easy within the lore. The enemy has less resources but so do Eliwood and co. Its the only game where the lords don't have an army to draw on. It could be me but the Black Fang are also depicted as a bit more dangerous than your average boss opponents. Most come with fairly unique design and a set of intimidating nicknames to boot.