Special Heroes: A Place to Rest

15 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Spring Karel could still happen in a year or two. There was a three year gap between Spring Fir & Spring Bartre and Spring Karla, after all.

……Or, Spring Karel ended up on the same cutting room floor that Spring Nowi did. IS can be very selective on which follow-ups they want to do.

Like here, we have Cordelia since Severa got a Spring alt in 2021 but we don’t have Olivia (who, by the way, has gotten literally nothing since 2018) to match with the Spring Inigo from the same banner as Spring Severa.

Oh yeah, good points, guess the other alfar girls are to appear on the next years too. Also I never stopped to think just HOW LONG it's been since Olivia got her last alt, hella weird that she got her OG version and 2 more alts on the first 2 years of the game and then never got anything else, Olivia dev must've been fired for some reason lol.

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm already betting on more Three Houses this summer. Probably Annette and Petra.

Felix too, I bet.

Its funny the banner portrays Sylvain as a loser who can't get a date. The point of Sylvain is that he's a successful flirt who then dumps his dates because he's an ass. 

7 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm already betting on more Three Houses this summer. Probably Annette and Petra.

I'm still waiting on my summer Alois. 

Its kinda strange the Hawaiian princess never got on the beach banner.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Its funny the banner portrays Sylvain as a loser who can't get a date.

The ladies must be turned off by that bizarre neutral art, he's losing out to his other alts who look fine. 😛

6 hours ago, Humanoid said:

The ladies must be turned off by that bizarre neutral art, he's losing out to his other alts who look fine.

What do you mean girls don't like BOLD lines?

9 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Its funny the banner portrays Sylvain as a loser who can't get a date. The point of Sylvain is that he's a successful flirt who then dumps his dates because he's an ass.

Sylvain's weapon certainly portrays him as stopping to make out with one of your other units before running off to stab something.

9 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

FEH in general treats him that way, even in the manga, weirdly enough. At least they improved him with this flanderization instead of how they treat other characters?

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

FEH in general treats him that way, even in the manga, weirdly enough. At least they improved him with this flanderization instead of how they treat other characters?

Clearly FEH didn't know enough lore to realize that Sylvain isn't Inigo or Virion.

Either that or FEH is a weird combination of lazy and disregardful of other games to change existing characters' personalities to things they were not. Looking at the utter failure that was their attempt to characterize Wil. And being afraid of portraying Shinon as the racist ass he is and making him some jerk with a heart of gold when he's a lot more of a dick than Heroes thinks he is.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Clearly FEH didn't know enough lore to realize that Sylvain isn't Inigo or Virion.

Either that or FEH is a weird combination of lazy and disregardful of other games to change existing characters' personalities to things they were not. Looking at the utter failure that was their attempt to characterize Wil. And being afraid of portraying Shinon as the racist ass he is and making him some jerk with a heart of gold when he's a lot more of a dick than Heroes thinks he is.

It's weird since in Year 1 there were interviews about how faithful IS wanted to be. I'm not surprised that a few characters fell through the cracks, but then you see some characters being intentionally changed... to make them more appealing, presumably.

Well I pulled harmonic Chloe very quickly and ended up pity broken after that very quickly by bow Florina when I was trying a bit for Sylvain.  I think I will stop while I am ahead and give up on having all Blue Lions versions since I don't really like Sylvain all that much anyway and I need to save orbs for the rerun of Alcryst.  Maybe Sylvain will show up on the double special banner when he reruns.