I'm back.

You really aren't going to get praise for your return if your reason for leaving was being banned...

If only that would be true... However, with the members frequenting Far From the Forest, I think he'll get praised actually.

Also, Toa Lord Sothe's reply seemed to be a funny one... So he's making fun of himself having received a two day suspension... That's what I meant with people enjoying warns and suspension.

If only that would be true... However, with the members frequenting Far From the Forest, I think he'll get praised actually.

Also, Toa Lord Sothe's reply seemed to be a funny one... So he's making fun of himself having received a two day suspension... That's what I meant with people enjoying warns and suspension.

This I am aware of. I mentioned it myself at a time too.

Do you think we should ever have fun on this forum?

So being banned is something to celebrate? That's the attitude that gets you banned again.

There's a difference between having fun, and not having common sense.

Edited by Cynthia

So being banned is something to celebrate? That's the attitude that gets you banned again.

I got suspended for being a dick.

I can do 2 things, Cut myself over it, then continue beign a dick.

Or make a joke, ahve some lalws and get my shit together.

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

I got suspended for being a dick.

I can do 2 things, Cut myself over it, then continue beign a dick.

Or make a joke, ahve some lalws and get my shit together.

Or you can take your punishment seriously and learn from your mistake, and not have to announce it. By the sound of it you're still being a, "dick," to me, so therefore you didn't learn anything.

I think he's gone beyond that...

I am so sorry, I didn't mean to double post like that ;_;

This internet is horrible, I tell you!

1. Suspension=/=Ban

2. He was hardly celebrating getting suspended, he was celebrating getting un-suspended.

1. Suspension=/=Ban

2. He was hardly celebrating getting suspended, he was celebrating getting un-suspended.

Suspension actually is being banned, just temporarily. I don't care what word you want to give it, if you are being blocked access to a site, you're banned, either indefinitely or temporarily.

There was no need to celebration.

Suspension actually is being banned, just temporarily. I don't care what word you want to give it, if you are being blocked access to a site, you're banned, either indefinitely or temporarily.

There was no need to celebration.

If you're suspended you have access to the forum and you can send PMs, but you can't comment or post.

You'd be happy too if your suspension only lasted 2 days.