The stats DID change, apparantly...

Dat Nick

Lucia's a commander, lol

And Lucia's pretty bad, too.

EDIT: I misread, I thought you meant Mia was a commander, not that she was WITH one. :P I'm going to say that zihark's better due to Earth support and good bases.

Edited by Nathan Graves

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why but I can just can see an argument for Ests level lowering being a bad thing along the lines of needing more EXP to reach promotion level it would matter more in an FE3 environment though as promotion doesn't cut exp gain (though the cut is lesser here than other titles) and the stat caps generally being a couple of points lower...

I don't know why but I can just can see an argument for Ests level lowering being a bad thing along the lines of needing more EXP to reach promotion level
This argument would hold slight water if it weren't for the fact that Est is untrainable to level 20 without the arena.

EXP for underlvls goes up slower in this game than in other games. Considering the fact that my units are promoted and that she's underlvled, I'd not bother. Which is kinda like Nino's situation, except Nino is slightly better.

Edited by Clonez

SLIGHTLY better? Nino was MUCH better. At least Nino isn't stuck in her own tier >_>

2 range actually made her trainable, and unlike Est, her stats weren't fifty diffrent levels of fail.

Edited by Berserkah2DaBladah

How in the world is triangle attack good? You're giving up the offense of two good units so you can baby a mediocre one.

Last time I checked, Est had crazy stats, but I don't remember. I know triangle attack works as in insurance against the super high defense of the dragon whereas most people can do jack shit amount of damage even with dragon slaying weapons.

At 20/10, her only leads on Minerva are slight str and AS leads. They have roughly the same durability. That's pathetic. Not to mention Palla still needs to be alive. So yeah, even WITH Triangle attack, it's still more trouble than it's worth.

Edited by Berserkah2DaBladah

• 4 weeks later...
SLIGHTLY better? Nino was MUCH better. At least Nino isn't stuck in her own tier >_>

I bet Est wouldn't have there own tier if it wasn't your tier list.

... Plus I technically COULD stick Nino in her own tier, but I'm not going to, because you'd be stupid to have a 1 person tier for any game.

Alright, now try and argue her out of her own tier. Saying that his tier list is crap isn't going to do that.

Giving her her own tier is pretty childish.

Est's problem is that she takes too long to catch up with the rest of the active units. If she became available in chapter 10 or so, she'd be in the mid tier at the very least. Arriving at a higher level with matching stats would have helped as well. Joining with a Ridersbane in C18 is pretty cool, but seeing she can't kill the mounted units even with her starting weapon... Yeah, that's problematic.

Now, if you were to make a tier list for Wi-Fi mode... Est has a lot of potential thanks to her good growths and low starting level, so she'll get a high score on a list like that.