FEH's Event Schedule (April - May 2024)

arh7ui6wmrtc1.png

Formatted version by @Diovani Bressan and @DarkAlf:

ppFQM3y.png

Formatted version by u/soulskourer:

(Plain link version of the above: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/1c15sct/formatted_calendar_042024052024_edition/)

Estimate of Orbs for this month (274): https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/1c199cy/estimate_of_upcoming_orbs_based_on_the_202404/

What do you think? Two NH Banners this month with the second being the annual Fallen Heroes one. I REALLY hope no one from Engage is on here, I literally can't afford to pull on anything right now since I'm also planning to pull on the HoF banner on the 22nd. And that's not even mentioning the midpoint banner coming next month with a "free" Mythic, IIRC.

Edited by DefyingFates

Well I am planning on pulling on the fallen banner, I am thinking the first NH banner will probably be Fates at least that is what I hope.  I wonder what are the chances of the HoF having Veyle on it since I assume Engage is next?  Veyle is the only Engage unit in Heroes I'm missing and want, but I don't think she is happening this time.  I am kind of surprised to see no mention of golden week on the calendar it starts on April 29th this year according to Google anyway.  

I'm primarily interested in the April banner, which will probably be Fates - although I'd love it if Tellius slipped ahead. Looking at the CYL7 rankings for missing Fates characters:

• 79. Scarlet
  • 102. Mitama
  • 116. Mozu
  • [126. Reina]
  • 146. Shura
  • 211. Anna
  • 237. Sophie
  • 239. Izana
  • 285. Hayato
  • 288. Candace
  • 297. Layla
  • 300. Sumeragi

Scarlet seems like a safe bet, and a simple way to round out the banner would be Mitama, Mozu, and Shura as the GHB. That'd be burning through a lot of the game's top material fast though, which they sometimes do, but not always. Personally my ideal lineup would be Scarlet, Shura, demote Sophie, and GHB Sumeragi. Huh, that's a lot of S names.

For a Rearmed/Attuned hero, there are all sorts of possibilities. Too many to even guess, really.

20 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I wonder what are the chances of the HoF having Veyle on it since I assume Engage is next?  Veyle is the only Engage unit in Heroes I'm missing and want, but I don't think she is happening this time.

0. I don't think any of Engage's Legendary/ Mythic Heroes are slated to appear this month? And even if they were they're all too new and powerful to be in HoF already. That said, Veyle's probably the most likely to show up in the next Engage HoF since she's "just" a supportive nuke compared to the tankiness of the others (I think L!F!Alear's starting to fall off though).

21 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am kind of surprised to see no mention of golden week on the calendar it starts on April 29th this year according to Google anyway.  

Maybe we'll get a surprise Feh Channel instead?

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

Scarlet seems like a safe bet, and a simple way to round out the banner would be Mitama, Mozu, and Shura as the GHB.

I'm honestly shocked those three in particular aren't in FEH yet, even as seasonals. I'd bet on premium banner unit Scarlet, demote Mozu and GHB Shura personally, though I also wouldn't be surprised if IS gave Mozu a somewhat premium kit and sent a guy out to die as the demote instead, like Kagetsu earlier.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

For a Rearmed/Attuned hero, there are all sorts of possibilities. Too many to even guess, really.

Azura hasn’t been used at all since January 2022, so I could easily see her being the next Fates Asset Hero.

Meanwhile, Ryoma and Sakura both haven’t gotten standalone alts since 2019. Oh, and I suppose it’s worth noting that Ryoma has the same JP voice actor as Lyon.

Though if Ryoma does show up, I’d imagine he’d probably just be a secondary Asset Hero (like what Ascended Merric was to Attuned Caeda).

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Azura hasn’t been used at all since January 2022, so I could easily see her being the next Fates Asset Hero.

Meanwhile, Ryoma and Sakura both haven’t gotten standalone alts since 2019. Oh, and I suppose it’s worth noting that Ryoma has the same JP voice actor as Lyon.

Though if Ryoma does show up, I’d imagine he’d probably just be a secondary Asset Hero (like what Ascended Merric was to Attuned Caeda).

I hope there isn't a second alt, not on a banner without an insta-demote. That'd be particularly weird for Fates.

Where does the term "Asset Hero" come from, anyway?

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Where does the term "Asset Hero" come from, anyway?

It’s just a catch-all type of term I use instead of having to say Ascended / Rearmed / Attuned Hero every time.

Well, since I finally managed to pull Mark, I can save orbs for the upcoming Fallen banner! Yay! The problem? Uhh I don't have a lot of orbs stocked up. So...we'll see how many I have by the time that banner drops. Also, while I think it's unlikely, there's always that chance of an unexpected "must have" unit appearing before then. We'll see how this goes!

The New Heroes in May is undoubtedly this year's batch of Fallen characters. I'm more curious about April's NH banner, to be honest. I firmly believe that the NH banners for April, June, and July will be Tellius, Fates, and Three Houses/Hopes, I'm just not sure what order they'll be in.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Here's the Calendar List, made by @DarkAlf and I.

ppFQM3y.png

Added to the OP, thank you as always, both of you!!
(Also it only clicked when I saw your version that we'll get a trailer on the 14th. Neat! But also worrying because...)

10 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Also, while I think it's unlikely, there's always that chance of an unexpected "must have" unit appearing before then.

I sure hope not, happy saving for all of us!

8 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I firmly believe that the NH banners for April, June, and July will be Tellius, Fates, and Three Houses/Hopes

That's a fair assumption. I must say, back in 2017 I didn't think I'd ever want another Fates banner over something else, yet here we are.

Edited by DefyingFates