The Sniper in the Lava Cave Chapter

Not Changed by VASM :(

and there's a male peggie in Fe6 Illia route.... no, just joke

But this is FE7 boa--wait! WHAT?

Male!Pegasus Knight? :blink:

Where!? I play that route and don't see any!

iirc all FE7 enemy pegs are male? I recall fighting ones with 20 aid...

Aid? Or do you mean Con?

Because if (s)he has 20 aid, doesn't that mean (s)he has 0 Con?

Aid? Or do you mean Con?

Because if (s)he has 20 aid, doesn't that mean (s)he has 0 Con?

Mounted Aid formula:

Male: 25 - Con

Female: 20 - Con

Since Con = 0 should be impossible, I'm guessing him seeing 20 Aid led him to assume the units were male.

Were they only in the hard modes?

Hector hard only also all the map basically ditches physical units (the boss and a couple of Brigands I think was it) for all mages...

Those Druids were a right pain (it isn't just the players who Luna is broken for*) and when you finally get into battle you found the battle sprite was just male one (the map sprite and stat caps were female)

*-The thing I despised the most (from Genesis though the long range magic is the thing to really watch out for since Kishuna leaves on turn 4) what that if they got a critical you are dead since at 20 Magic it is doing 60 damage and that is your HP cap.

Enemy pegasus knights and troubadours are technically male. Their aid is 25 minus constitution, unlike player females. I'm prett sure this goes for all other mounted classes as well. Their sprites are distinctly female, though.

what that if they got a critical you are dead since at 20 Magic it is doing 60 damage and that is your HP cap.

What's also annoying is that you may step into their Eclipse/Status Staff range by accident, and they proceed to come towards you.

But I'll concur on Luna crits as well.

*-The thing I despised the most (from Genesis though the long range magic is the thing to really watch out for since Kishuna leaves on turn 4) what that if they got a critical you are dead since at 20 Magic it is doing 60 damage and that is your HP cap.

Good thing the Uber Spear gives 14 HP :)

For some reason I remember seeing a female sniper in the chapter with the sniper boss (Denning). It's like the third to last chapter or something

yeah, i heard about this somewhere else. but seriously, whats the big deal? its 1 sniper.

Well, since most generics are male, finding a female one is interesting.

I guess people are curious because that's the only enemy female sniper in FE7.

I think.

This