(Mafia Sucks) SF Mafia: The Revival - GAME OVER, Town Wins! - Post Game is up!

Iris

okay I'm really zooted out I'm gonna go eat chicken tenders

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can consider my opinion on SB irrelevant, except that his elimination feels really easy, and I do not like the pressure that is coming at me

Waiting for Duskfall is fine with me

I have committed to not spending many hours on this game and that is what considering an alternate world would take

I want to focus on other things, so please move on without me, and consider who I'm already scumreading

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Getting me to believe you is not as important as you are making it seem

It's not about getting you to believe me in this situation, it's about the fact that I want to understand your thoughts.  Yesterday we had our debacle, and I largely town read you for a lot of the game but had some potential bad thoughts about "What if"

As of last night and today you are my biggest town read in this game at the moment so your thoughts now become a lot more important to understand.

Yesterday you refused to elaborate on some of your reads to me EVEN BEFORE our debacle.  And I'm not going to let that slide today.  You need to elaborate on some of your thoughts, especially when the person is currently a top wagon and you refuse to elaborate and there is pretty almost damning evidence towards the situation.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

@BluedoomI expect to die tonight anyway from mafia, If mafia actively leaves me alive past today then that's just silly.  I want them to shoot me.  And if I'm getting shot anyway then maybe I just claim.  Saves us some time and if it helps communication with makaze who I HEAVILY read as town, like probably the most town person in this game in my eyes then I'm willing to do that, because I want to understand their thoughts and views in this game.

I want to know how they arrived at bluedoom/Elie scum and how they arrived at Dusk town.

Makaze refuses to elaborate on their reads, especially why certain people are town. I tried to ask them to explain their town reads YESTERDAY and was ignored then. So it's time to go to drastic levels to get a response.

Shinori is it worth going through with this when you're very likely not getting the response you want even if you claim

okay that's fine I won't press any further than that I just got bitten by the curiosity bug

I am not going to spend my time explaining to you why you have been wrong about every priority choice you have made

You came into this thread claiming Bluedoom is not a priority

If you want to be useful, justify why Bluedoom should not be our FIRST choice, and why can't be with SB in your scumteam

If you're busy that's fine you have at least responded to some extent, and we can talk later. I just don't want you ignoring questions again that are related to why you are town reading people.

Just now, Makaze said:

I am not going to spend my time explaining to you why you have been wrong about every priority choice you have made

You came into this thread claiming Bluedoom is not a priority

If you want to be useful, justify why Bluedoom should not be our FIRST choice, and why can't be with SB in your scumteam

Bluedoom yesterday sat on Refa longer than almost anyone.  If you think this is a bus I would like you to explain why you think it's a bus.

They also are a large turning point in the actual lynch vote on Refa at EoD phase.  They came in AFTER you to become the fourth person on Refa PUSHING refa up to the lead wagon at the time.

Just now, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

anyone want to dayvig anyone else just to spice things up a little

this reminds me of that one time you randvigged boron and both of you were town and the thread was like wtf?

i think slow down on the duskfall votes a bit until he's here so we avoid early hammer. duskfall should claim though imo

@Snike why did you vote weapons at the end of d1? at the time of the vote you were voting marth. the wagons were 5 refa, 3 rapier, 2 weapons. most of your posts up to the weapons vote were finding rapier's posts scummy like his listposts. but then you voted weapons over rapier just bc of his finding makaze scummy?

who would you have voted if not for duskfall?

Just now, Shinori said:

Bluedoom yesterday sat on Refa longer than almost anyone.  If you think this is a bus I would like you to explain why you think it's a bus.

They also are a large turning point in the actual lynch vote on Refa at EoD phase.  They came in AFTER you to become the fourth person on Refa PUSHING refa up to the lead wagon at the time.

WIFOM

It is you who have to justify the priorities to me. Read my EOD and you'll see which posts I considered closing the deal with a Bluedoom/Refa team

1 minute ago, Bluedoom said:

That's a good point; that would also explain their unvote of Shinori early on in the day too if they thought that Shinori was on their team. But wouldn't it be too risky to do so? Because once a buddy flips this looks damning

I guess that would also detract my point about the interactions between cam and weapons since cam doesn't know who his buddies are

Hinges on what consig actually is though

Yeah, like I said, I was tinfoiling + wishing we had full flips.

I think right now we're waiting for dusk and everyone else to show up so I'm just jabbering away.

@IchigoWe didn't know faction; so maybe Charlie thought Shinori was the lost wolf. It technically doesn't matter who is as long as they see that and connect the dots.

Back on topic:  Is the agenda Dusk -> me right now? If so, now's probably the time to get me to opine more. Like for example I think remove Shinori (prob weapons), add Rapier (+ prob 1) from Makaze PoE and we're cooking; not interested in pushing those right now though because I both think Dusk slot is the more obvious one right now and going for Makaze's PoE would come across as a tunnel even though I think today Marth and I have mindmelded a few times. Also because it feels like the game's against me on those reads.

Like, Cam aside, Makaze nailed Refa to the wall so I think people should be putting more faith in the process.  (I say, while disagreeing on the Charlie read and the exact PoE.)

Also if there is a dayvig, I'm Face McShooty rn. Please do it so people can trust the ISO stuff being pure.

cut by BBM;  will get to it next post

Like the only way bluedoom does that vote as scum is if weapons is also scum and weapons role is just SO MUCH stronger than refa that it's bonkers. 

Do not just say WIFOM.  Gimme your tl;dr about bluedoom scum, if your busy we can have this conversation later but convince me on it.

Bluedoom is sitting my town leaned area at the moment but I won't say he couldn't be moved out of it.  Do you have any specific posts that you can tell me that REALLY scream Scum!Bluedoom?

Okay I will step away for now and attempt to let things settle and cool off.  Makaze wants me to try to dissuade them when they are in the minority at the moment and that's fine.

I will try to get to this later and when I reread Bluedoom again if my viewpoint changes I'll post it, but I still think SB is a bigger priority and I'm willing to admit that we just can't agree.

Just now, Shinori said:

Like the only way bluedoom does that vote as scum is if weapons is also scum and weapons role is just SO MUCH stronger than refa that it's bonkers. 

Do not just say WIFOM.  Gimme your tl;dr about bluedoom scum, if your busy we can have this conversation later but convince me on it.

Bluedoom is sitting my town leaned area at the moment but I won't say he couldn't be moved out of it.  Do you have any specific posts that you can tell me that REALLY scream Scum!Bluedoom?

WIFOM nonsense. I don't go off of what they *would* do. I go off of what it feels like they *did*. I trust my first instinct about any WIFOM question and I believe that a bus happened. Why would they do it? Ask yourself, if Bluedoom knew you would be making this argument, wouldn't they create the situation that you save them on their behalf?

And that's assuming you're town. The refuge in audacity is enough of a gambit to say that anything is possible, and whether it happened that way is up to how you feel about it. It's not that Bluedom is ballsy enough, its that there might be town who will do all the work for them, like you are if you are town.

QED Bad argument, focus on feelings

6 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

she probably deserved it (i actually don't remember that at all)

There was literally an outed third party present

it feels like baiting scum team to kill you would make them less likely to kill you

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

i think slow down on the duskfall votes a bit until he's here so we avoid early hammer. duskfall should claim though imo

@Snike why did you vote weapons at the end of d1? at the time of the vote you were voting marth. the wagons were 5 refa, 3 rapier, 2 weapons. most of your posts up to the weapons vote were finding rapier's posts scummy like his listposts. but then you voted weapons over rapier just bc of his finding makaze scummy?

who would you have voted if not for duskfall?

I didn't believe the universal backup claim and the push on Makaze was a huge No from me. Makaze also read Rapier as messy town so I trusted that, combined with ill ease with Refa Wagon + Prims was on it as I was writing the post. I was thinking about going to Rapier but the Makaze read was what tipped it esp as I hadn't reread Rapier at the time.

If not dusk, probably Rapier today but honestly I'm close to just sheeping rn because I've been wrong twice; I didn't think cam would pop in and vote a buddy as my recap indicated.

if there is a hostile third party present I wonder if we'll get a notification when all mafuaa are elimmed. is that hypothetical something the host could answer. I don't want to speculate too hard on that I'm just curious

9 minutes ago, Snike said:

Yeah, like I said, I was tinfoiling + wishing we had full flips.

I think right now we're waiting for dusk and everyone else to show up so I'm just jabbering away.

@IchigoWe didn't know faction; so maybe Charlie thought Shinori was the lost wolf. It technically doesn't matter who is as long as they see that and connect the dots.

Back on topic:  Is the agenda Dusk -> me right now? If so, now's probably the time to get me to opine more. Like for example I think remove Shinori (prob weapons), add Rapier (+ prob 1) from Makaze PoE and we're cooking; not interested in pushing those right now though because I both think Dusk slot is the more obvious one right now and going for Makaze's PoE would come across as a tunnel even though I think today Marth and I have mindmelded a few times. Also because it feels like the game's against me on those reads.

Like, Cam aside, Makaze nailed Refa to the wall so I think people should be putting more faith in the process.  (I say, while disagreeing on the Charlie read and the exact PoE.)

Also if there is a dayvig, I'm Face McShooty rn. Please do it so people can trust the ISO stuff being pure.

cut by BBM;  will get to it next post

I'd probably think of elierad here but I don't think limiting discussion or lynch pool to you/dusk is conducive anyway, rapier would make more sense fmpov over weapons if I'm wrong about one of them but ya.