(Mafia Sucks) SF Mafia: The Revival - GAME OVER, Town Wins!

Iris

I'm sorry, but I was correct since the beginning

I'm VT

May my sacrifice bring the village victory (I got tired of thinking)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Automated Votecount

Rapier (6): Shinori (39), BBM (13), Snike (7), Makaze (38), Rapier (7), Bluedoom (21)
Not voting (5): WeaponsofMassConstruction (1), j00 (21), Ichigo (5), Sunwoo (18), RADicate (14)

Spoiler

VOTING HISTORY

Page 73:
#1825: Shinori voted for Rapier

Page 76:
#1900: Rapier voted for Snike

Page 77:
#1902: Makaze voted for Snike
#1909: BBM voted for Snike

Page 78:
#1934: BBM voted for Rapier
#1935: Snike voted for Rapier
#1938: Makaze voted for Rapier
#1944: Rapier voted for Rapier
#1950: Bluedoom voted for Rapier

Uh, is that a hammer or do I need to vote too?

3 hours ago, BBM said:

doc on vig right? there's not that many scum left and in 9/1 we still have two misvigs + vig potentially being able to win mylo if that ever becomes a thing

The tracker hard clears people with 3 mafia dead and only 1 remaining. Unless we think the last mafia could be ninja.

Posted (edited)

Firstly, before the day ended, the NOCcers gathered as an anonymous message was posted on their message board:

If refa has no fans then I am in longer in this world.

😊What a kind message!

Well, let's move on to the end of the day, shall we?

Day 3 End!

9 hours ago, Makaze said:

Automated Votecount

Rapier (6): Shinori (39), BBM (13), Snike (7), Makaze (38), Rapier (7), Bluedoom (21)
Not voting (5): WeaponsofMassConstruction (1), j00 (21), Ichigo (5), Sunwoo (18), RADicate (14)

Reveal hidden contents

VOTING HISTORY

Page 73:
#1825: Shinori voted for Rapier

Page 76:
#1900: Rapier voted for Snike

Page 77:
#1902: Makaze voted for Snike
#1909: BBM voted for Snike

Page 78:
#1934: BBM voted for Rapier
#1935: Snike voted for Rapier
#1938: Makaze voted for Rapier
#1944: Rapier voted for Rapier
#1950: Bluedoom voted for Rapier

Those are the votals.

Rapier did say he would be there no matter what...

Rapier has been Eliminated! Rapier's Role PM is below. 

Dear Rapier,

You are Twitch Plays Pokémon Mafia (2018).  

On 5/11/2018 at 1:08 PM, Rapier said:

Oh look, it's that time of the early phase where I have no idea what to do, so I just stare at the screen while casually drinking coffee and spouting random things that people will intentionally interpret in the worst possible meanings like mad literature teachers and turbolynch me D1. I know because it always happens.

It's called timezones, bro

You are the second Twitch Plays Pokémon themed mafia hosted on Serenes Forest, and the one where the Town actually won! You, Rapier, may not remember this game too well, as you may or may not have flaked and required a sub, which is impressive since some day phases actually had a limitation of 5 posts in this game… 

But let’s look past that, shall we? Really, what we should focus on is Maidens of the Kaleidoscope mafia expert (or rather, town expert) Conqueror subbed in for you. And it’s less about Conq subbing in, and how he dismantled the mafia and their most townread member SB… and more about how SB begged Iris to not sub in Conqueror (who was not an active SF player at this time). I don’t think SB has still forgiven Iris, actually… 😊To be honest, I actually have never seen both you and Conqueror in the same room. You both like Swordgirls… perhaps you’re actually the same person…? 

<REDACTED ABILITY TEXT>

In short, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You are a member of the SF Mafia Elitists. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

Edited by Iris

It is now Night 3! Night 3 ends.... uh, Ideally in ~12 hours but I'll extend this if peoplpe need more time. Wasn't expecting a hammer while I was sleeping.  😴

• Iris changed the title to SF Mafia: The Revival [Night 3 - N3 ends 10:00 PM EDT 2-June-2024]

xfWgyoK.png

Day 4 ends in ~48 hours at 10:00 PM EDT on June 4th. Please wait until I announce you can post to post.

• Iris changed the title to SF Mafia: The Revival [Day 4 - D4 ends 10:00 PM EDT 4-June-2024]

You're getting used to seeing dead bodies by now. You see Bluedoom's lying in plain sight.

Bluedoom has died. His Role PM is below:

Dear bluedoom,

You are Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 2 (2012).

“Disregarding this phantom voice as he wiped a mixture of tears and blood from his eyes, Marth began the long walk back to his home.”

Let’s ignore the fact that they call you Marth here–you change your username for SIX MONTHS and the whole community won’t stop calling you Marth (so sorry)!

The second of the SFMM series, you are what I like to say is the greatest SF Mafia game of all time (in terms of role madness without being too insane in power). This is a feat closely matched by SFMM4, which occurred a few years later.

You, bluedoom, probably remember this game as well as I do, because Haze flamed the hell out of the Town despite us winning, and also in spite of the fact that we never killed a town via vote and we still almost lost? Sheesh, and I thought Asian parents were never happy. You had a pretty poetic end, being the sole survivor of the Town Lovers turned Serial Killer Arson spree, and got to bask in our very deserved Town victory.

<REDACTED ABILITY TEXT>

In short, you are the Tracker.

You are a member of the SF Mafia Elitists. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

Oh no, Snike died as well! Who will write down the tale of the NOCcers now...?

Dear Snike,

You are Theatre Mafia (2012). 

On 8/11/2013 at 9:01 AM, charlie_ said:

no please don't postgame

i don't need reminding of how terrible i used to be

Those who didn’t play in this game don’t really remember it well, but those who did mostly seemed to enjoy it (just don’t ask charlie or bluedoom).... Lieris and the Scumstoners never did come to a theatre near you…

Honestly, more people seem to remember this was the game that Iris would bump every few months to ask you (Snike) to do postgame. You never did postgame and for that reason, I am reminding you 12 years later to do post game in your Role PM. Never mind that Ria did a post game (but it wasn’t a full one, and you were the main host)...

Legend says that Snike is still working on post game. Well actually, he probably has a lot more poetry to write first, though. Since you’re too busy writing, you probably don’t have time for night actions…

<REDACTED ABILITY TEXT>

In short, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Well. That's not good. Day 4 has begun with a deadline of 48 hours / 4-June-2024 at 10:00 PM EDT! With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer and 2 minimum to eliminate someone at deadline.

damn I didn't expect that. I kind of think it's just prims hardbussing refa but I need to reread d1 now. i don't want to be hasty cuz another day/night like that gets us to mylo

Rad is clear.  If Rad was a ninja rad has zero reason to kill bluedoom.  Unless this is just WIFOM but if rad is to be suspect they would basically have to be ninja and that would mean Refa's role wasn't a Killing mod jack which is interesting considering other roles flipped town-side.

Boron is doctor, unless we have zero doctor in this game and it's a scum given safe fake claim.

Makaze basically forces a no lynch if true, we can test this if we want because if it's true I don't see scum having this role.

This largely brings us to J00, who I tonally town read and has had pretty good town sounding points through out every day phase, as well as was on Refa most of Day 1.  Their role also doesn't really make much sense as scum but could still be there, I just doubt it highly.

Ichigo(prims slot) who I now need to re-read day 1 interactions with because they made a list post of sorts EoD wanting to lynch Refa based on refa flips, need to see what their refa opinion was earlier in the phase.

BBM for scum investigative role though is also highly likely.

J00, ichigo, BBM is where I'm currently at for an actual PoE, with J00 probably being at the bottom of that list.

BBM's posting though EoD1 sounds townie to me and would also be in the real bus territory if he's scum.

However that's like the same for all 3 of them.

@BBM
@Elieson -> RADicate, cleared by Bluedoom
@j00
@Prims -> Ichigo
@Shinori, cleared by Bluedoom
@Sunwoo, cleared by BBM's doc claims

BBM > Ichigo for having weird tonal pings a few times throughout the game, including this opening, and I think if we elim and vig between them we have won the game

It could be j00 that they have been so pure tonally that I can't see it, and if so props for keeping it up the whole game

5 minutes ago, BBM said:

damn I didn't expect that. I kind of think it's just prims hardbussing refa but I need to reread d1 now. i don't want to be hasty cuz another day/night like that gets us to mylo

##Vote @BBM

btw I voyeured marth and can confirm he was not targeted by any role actions

i feel like the marth kill points to ichigo or makaze? as the remaining non-night action claims they're the ones who have most to fear from marth cuz if he tracks them going anywhere it's automatically a 1v1

i don't think governor is confirmed town purely on role. i've been clearing makaze to this point moreso on interactions than role, but we're down to the point where the last scum definitely bussed refa since j00/makaze/prims all voted for him. given town's immense nightkill power via unlimited vig I think mafia having a governor is not out of bounds

I think that testing my no elim forces us to lose a flip, but if we are going to do it today is the day, so let's make our choices if we are doing it

if we test it at 7 and i kill someone + scum kill boron we go into new day phase with 5 alive
4-1 if we lynch we go to 
3-1 so im forced to hold my shot or the game potentially ends if i miss. Scum has to kill me here because otherwise this game just ends in a draw.

Scum don't win at parity but scum win when there are no threats assuming I read their win con correectly.

so a 2-1 Misslynch where I'm alive goes to 1-1 and we both kill each other.

So we could enter into a final 3 with Makaze + 2 others and makaze probably makes the game choosing vote.  It might be a good idea to test potentially. 

Posted (edited)

btw if this hammers again after midnight assume i am sleeping

good night.

(or if it hammers while i am at work, i will get to it as fast as i can.)

Edited by Iris

i don't doubt makaze is a governor fwiw. i def think we should use it up though cuz if we're in 3/1 mylo with a scum governor alive i dont like that

If nobody doubts that I have it and there is no way it can help me win as mafia, is there any reason to use it?