(Mafia Sucks) SF Mafia: The Revival - GAME OVER, Town Wins! - Post Game is up!

Iris

Posted (edited)

But wait! That wasn't the only body!

CT075 has died! At least he wasn't modkilled in a game he wasn't playing. His Role PM is below....

Dear Camtech075,

You are Naruto Mafia (2012). 

On 10/20/2012 at 3:27 PM, eclipse said:

CAM HAS BEEN MODKILLED! HE WAS THIRD-PARTY IF-YOU-SIGN-UP-FOR-A-GAME-YOU-PARTICIPATE-AND-DON'T-CLAIM-STUPIDLY

Congratulations on being modkilled in a game that you didn’t even play in! Reminder: You voted in a game as an observer, you silly goose. Marth/bluedoom wasn’t even mafia! I would have done more research into your games, but you were a last minute sub, but I’m sure you have some bangers out there.

You haven’t been involved in the SF Mafia community recently, but against your better judgment, you’re back at it.

A dark spirit possesses you.

You are Epicmafia.

What’s better than SF mafia turbo voting a doctor N1? Why being able to turbo vote a Doctor in a span of 10 seconds! Epicmafia was a charming, low-budget mafia experience (sorry Town of Salem, but you could never be what Epicmafia was…)

Well. Too bad it’s dead now. Look no further than Epicmafia. Although thanks to writing this Role PM, I’ve recently discovered that they restored partial access to the website even if there are no active game lobbies and that historical game records/user profiles are preserved. With some effort, we might be able to find the SF Mafia lobby.

<REDACTED ABILITY TEXT>

In short, you are the Consigliere Goon.

You are a member of the Off-site Traitors. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

Edited by Iris

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY since the flips were split on two pages. There were two deaths. Go check those out.

PHASE BEGINS YOU MAY NOW POST! Phase ends in ~47 hours at 6:00 PM EDT on Friday May 31st.

voting the scum then getting back to reading the thread 

(feel free to take guesses on how many pages i have left to read <3)

##vote @Bluedoom

gottem sorry marth

Going to try to step things down a notch because I've already put too much imo for this game.

quick clarifications from EoD: J00, I did not imply Refa over Makaze. It was the rapier over Makaze bit.

-Weapons I read that as Makaze over Rapier/Refa which No.

I'm glad I was wrong because letting that role live would be a huge mistake. I still stand by the vibe on the train felt wrong to me.

Refa voted Makaze into Sunwoo into Rapier. Take that as you will.

I don't want to look into Refa wagon today even though I strongly feel there's impurities. I think Weapons wagon definitely has scum.

Prims slot is forever town imo; moreso with Makaze. I believe BT is likely town (Pedit rip), as-is Weapons (I don't think I was around for the backup  clarification but that makes it more believable than just uni backup.)

I don't think Cam is scum on our wagon (pedit LMAO). I doubt scum would go in and vote a buddy without realizing they were claiming so close to EoD (Pedit: Yes they would).

I still think Shinori is Town from the fight with Makaze and I feel like we mind melded on the end with the no PR lynching.  

That leaves Rapier, Sunwoo, Percivale. Here are my ISO notes, not a summary this time.

Rapier

Spoiler

-Rapier 108 a  bit weird?

-I'm getting the explaining w/game concepts crit more and more; It's padding out the posts

-reads sunwoo vs marth as tvt page 17 (405). Still has vote on Marth. Seems to flip from previous position on Marth? marth hadn't posted between 357 where read was static and 405 where the read switched to town. Says need to reread but still significant shift.

-Goes back to not liking/  being unsure on Marth 2 posts later.

-512, back to thinking marth better, which, ok, marth had a spree of posts. Likes BBM less but vote parks on Marth.

-Unvotes following post;  ok.

-Neutral on Marth;

-moves to shade marth in 636

-don't like the listpost on 844; don't like how despite my answering a question about top wagons i'm not in said listpost despite elieson being on there! Marth opinion improves here

-Still don't like the PoE pile where both shinori/makaze are  neutral/slight leans despite thinking not w/w. Neut scum on cam is off.

-Same boat as me about refa role;

-claims marth case changed most; does not want to vote marth/refa.

-would die for refa after claim.

-Says no one cares about lynching Makaze. Not true. I care against it

-Starts a self push which is ????

-Eventually steers away from Makaze. Not sure why

-calls out BBM towards EOD for inconsistency

Conclusion: Could be scum trying to throw self under bus to preserve refa, weird regardless? Mid to late Marth Pivot is ?????

Sunwoo

Spoiler

-I've got one easy trick to hear mafia.
Step 1: Lynch mafia.
Step 2: copy their posts.
Step 3: paste the posts in a tts app.

Congratulations, you can hear mafia now!

-Sunwoo says kirby mafia 363

-still scumreads refa, Makaze, weapons. 515 Charlie  is unmemorable.

-541 marth meh
-686 prios weapons over refa

-does not think Marth is w/w with Refa

-735 not Rapier

-Weapons not top scumread, frustration/scumread on Makaze.

-rolespec

Conclusion: I don't agree with all the reads but I'm not seeing too much objectionable outside of maybe defending Rapier + tinfoil I'm not about to push.

Percivale:

Spoiler

what is wh23w

refa over weapons; wants to see weapons flip for associatives

-not  opposed to marth elim but not caught  up

-vibes on rapier, townread shinori

-null-inquisitive on rapier.

-doesn't know which wagon will flip, wants to keep refa alive bc of claim

-gun to head rapier

-swing to weapons over refa??? Maybe role maybe scum

-wants to elab today if refa flipped scum, bit of wifom

-disappointed people read as scum, talks about not being as obvious if  buddying refa; ok, WIFOM?

Conclusion: I think this reads townie? Swing away from Refa at the end was odd but willing to hear out the explanation

Of the three I feel the worst about Rapier, pending results.

Ok, I'm done, time to let the adults talk.

PEDIT: I'm so washed re:cam.

BBM, SB, Snike are the three we should be looking at today.

And I am probably in some people's PoE too, that's fine. I am also just not getting lynched so put the effort elsewhere.

i will luckily not have to deal with the whiplash of people calling someone else ITT cam as that's my nickname asw LOL

was a little worried I would be vigged after my behavior at end of D1 yesterday so if there is a vig ty for sparing me

apparently it turns out I play maf better when I'm stoned because I had refa pegged scum early D1 but the reason I wanted to keep them alive 1 night (and stated that specifically -- "I want to see how tonight goes before we elim them") is because I have a role that under certain circumstances could have been able to verify whether or not they were lying without risking killing an alignment cop. I was trying to vague that I had an idea/crumb my role without being super obvious about it. in hindsight I'm glad we elimmed them and I feel bad for trying to stop it because it wasn't a guarantee that what I had in mind would have worked, I was super eager/excited to be useful I guess. literally only wanted them alive to use alignment cop were they telling the truth. I don't want to fullclaim unless you guys think it's necessary but when I do fullclaim it'll make more sense

I apologize if what I said yesterday was guilt trippy or approaching it, in a vacuum what I did yesterday was extremely scummy, but were I scum in this situation I would not have drawn attention to myself by attempting to save my buddy at the very last hour of D1 when their elim was looking 90% imminent, I would have just bussed them LOL especially after being vocal about getting scum vibes from them since my first post in the game. I mean take what you will from that but a D1 scum elim puts scum at a huge disadvantage already and I'd be a detriment to my team putting myself out there like that for an objectively futile cause, and to make my waffling obvious on top of that? yeesh. my attempt to keep them alive one more night was purely for reasons related to my role and to their roleclaim. (I confess I was still reading them scum but didn't want to say that outright I decided it was better if I stayed vague, which is why I didn't answer prims directly when they asked me if I still thought refa was scum. sorry prims)

it was a continuation of my frustration after the shinori vote on me where he accused me of really dumb scum behavior which I responded to in this post https://forums.serenesforest.net/topic/103960-sf-mafia-the-revival-night-1-n1-ends-600-pm-edt-29-may-2024/?do=findComment&comment=6109061

Just now, Shinori said:

Bluedoom is not a priority.

BORING i wanna vote marth rn so im not moving till i read more of thread or i have a reason (i do have reasons believe it or not but i cba to wallpost when im on page 13)

Just now, Shinori said:

And I am probably in some people's PoE too, that's fine. I am also just not getting lynched so put the effort elsewhere.

//shrug im pretty nai on your rn

ugh I wrote this post in my notes app and forgot to paste as plain text LOL my bad

5 minutes ago, Snike said:

Going to try to step things down a notch because I've already put too much imo for this game.

quick clarifications from EoD: J00, I did not imply Refa over Makaze. It was the rapier over Makaze bit.

-Weapons I read that as Makaze over Rapier/Refa which No.

I'm glad I was wrong because letting that role live would be a huge mistake. I still stand by the vibe on the train felt wrong to me.

Refa voted Makaze into Sunwoo into Rapier. Take that as you will.

I don't want to look into Refa wagon today even though I strongly feel there's impurities. I think Weapons wagon definitely has scum.

Prims slot is forever town imo; moreso with Makaze. I believe BT is likely town (Pedit rip), as-is Weapons (I don't think I was around for the backup  clarification but that makes it more believable than just uni backup.)

I don't think Cam is scum on our wagon (pedit LMAO). I doubt scum would go in and vote a buddy without realizing they were claiming so close to EoD (Pedit: Yes they would).

I still think Shinori is Town from the fight with Makaze and I feel like we mind melded on the end with the no PR lynching.  

That leaves Rapier, Sunwoo, Percivale. Here are my ISO notes, not a summary this time.

Rapier

Reveal hidden contents

-Rapier 108 a  bit weird?

-I'm getting the explaining w/game concepts crit more and more; It's padding out the posts

-reads sunwoo vs marth as tvt page 17 (405). Still has vote on Marth. Seems to flip from previous position on Marth? marth hadn't posted between 357 where read was static and 405 where the read switched to town. Says need to reread but still significant shift.

-Goes back to not liking/  being unsure on Marth 2 posts later.

-512, back to thinking marth better, which, ok, marth had a spree of posts. Likes BBM less but vote parks on Marth.

-Unvotes following post;  ok.

-Neutral on Marth;

-moves to shade marth in 636

-don't like the listpost on 844; don't like how despite my answering a question about top wagons i'm not in said listpost despite elieson being on there! Marth opinion improves here

-Still don't like the PoE pile where both shinori/makaze are  neutral/slight leans despite thinking not w/w. Neut scum on cam is off.

-Same boat as me about refa role;

-claims marth case changed most; does not want to vote marth/refa.

-would die for refa after claim.

-Says no one cares about lynching Makaze. Not true. I care against it

-Starts a self push which is ????

-Eventually steers away from Makaze. Not sure why

-calls out BBM towards EOD for inconsistency

Conclusion: Could be scum trying to throw self under bus to preserve refa, weird regardless? Mid to late Marth Pivot is ?????

Sunwoo

Reveal hidden contents

-I've got one easy trick to hear mafia.
Step 1: Lynch mafia.
Step 2: copy their posts.
Step 3: paste the posts in a tts app.

Congratulations, you can hear mafia now!

-Sunwoo says kirby mafia 363

-still scumreads refa, Makaze, weapons. 515 Charlie  is unmemorable.

-541 marth meh
-686 prios weapons over refa

-does not think Marth is w/w with Refa

-735 not Rapier

-Weapons not top scumread, frustration/scumread on Makaze.

-rolespec

Conclusion: I don't agree with all the reads but I'm not seeing too much objectionable outside of maybe defending Rapier + tinfoil I'm not about to push.

Percivale:

Reveal hidden contents

what is wh23w

refa over weapons; wants to see weapons flip for associatives

-not  opposed to marth elim but not caught  up

-vibes on rapier, townread shinori

-null-inquisitive on rapier.

-doesn't know which wagon will flip, wants to keep refa alive bc of claim

-gun to head rapier

-swing to weapons over refa??? Maybe role maybe scum

-wants to elab today if refa flipped scum, bit of wifom

-disappointed people read as scum, talks about not being as obvious if  buddying refa; ok, WIFOM?

Conclusion: I think this reads townie? Swing away from Refa at the end was odd but willing to hear out the explanation

Of the three I feel the worst about Rapier, pending results.

Ok, I'm done, time to let the adults talk.

PEDIT: I'm so washed re:cam.

what made you decide weapons is town

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

Boron is probably not aligned with Refa if you see some of their earlier interactions.  Very early on they kind of went head on into each other without much need to.  I don't see scum instantly going so hard into their buddy(unless they actually planned it) but considering we don't have many situations where our mafia gamers plan to fake a fight with each other I think we can put boron as probably not with Refa.

I need to dive into cam's ISO again post flip but they were on my list of scum reads of people to focus on moving into this day phase.

1 minute ago, BBM said:

@RADicate @Ichigo @Duskfall98 can you all just say whether you're all caught up or if not where you are

At this rate if we don't win the game by d4 we're just slacking though

lmao 13 pages in feel free to ama tho ig, plan is to catch up by the time i sleep tn ideally

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

This isn't a bad focus; I just know my role PM. We had a scum die overnight so we can afford a miselim if it clears the gamestate.

Of the 2 not-me, I would probably push Duskfall right now. I need to look at BBM again because I was definitely ??? yesterday.

Scum lost rolecop and kill modifiers, BBM is right we're cruising rn.

For what it matters - post Refa flip I spent a LONG time re-diving into ISO's and going through associatives and interactions.  Also taking Prim's legacy into account, we have a pretty good list of people who are like 95% town, as well as a good PoE to focus on and go through, if people want me to copy/paste some of my notes, I can.

Just now, Shinori said:

For what it matters - post Refa flip I spent a LONG time re-diving into ISO's and going through associatives and interactions.  Also taking Prim's legacy into account, we have a pretty good list of people who are like 95% town, as well as a good PoE to focus on and go through, if people want me to copy/paste some of my notes, I can.

with a summary instead of the casing

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

what made you decide weapons is town

I think the specific backup details is more specific than universal and I agreed  with prims  on the not w/w. I think the Townreading Refa wagon is Weird but I'm not interested in just lynching the other right now when 1 was flipped. I also think that Bulletproof Killing Jack flipping is probably worst case scenario for scum d1; it doesn't make sense for Weapons to bus there IMO if they're  buddies.

townreading Refa to be clear;  doing this off top  of my head.