Sain or Kent

Robert

Sain or Kent  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Kent or Sain?

• Sain
    • Kent

Sain, in one of my playthrough he lacked Spd, but not Str, but on my 3rd playtrough he had awesome spd and str.

EDIT: Florina ISN'T annoying nor stupid, and she no way makes a couple with Sain or Kent.

Edited by soul1112

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow support with Rebecca and Eliwood and not even guaranteed to be next to them that much. I don't think amazing defense compensates for his mediocre offense.

Eliwood wants Lowen B for the 2 Attack and 10% Avoid (And Lowen is Eliwood's third fastest option; only three turns less than MarcusxEliwood), and Lowen can A support Marcus if Rebecca isn't played. He doesn't have to use maximum Movement all the time, and Eliwood gains a pony after promotion.

Eliwood wants Lowen B for the 2 Attack and 10% Avoid (And Lowen is Eliwood's third fastest option; only three turns less than MarcusxEliwood), and Lowen can A support Marcus if Rebecca isn't played. He doesn't have to use maximum Movement all the time, and Eliwood gains a pony after promotion.
Promotion is chapter 26, by the way. Not chapters 12-25.

Even still they're with each other for five turns at best. Four chapters until a C, another 5 or 6 until B, another 5 or 6 until A.

But this puts him over Sain and Kent's ridiculously superior offense? Sure Lowen's pretty decent before chapter 16, but his speed and strength don't quite match theirs at Chapter 16.

Edited by Nathan Graves

From memory, Lowen's Str is around Kent's level, and his Spd around Sain level. And Kent's AS lead is pretty damn small and hardly gets any bigger.

But I don't like Lowen as much anymore anyway. Supporting Rebecca requires actually using an Archer, and I see no need for that.

Huh... that's pretty much right. Assuming all three are around level 10.

He's still taking the worst offensive stat of each guy though and putting it together; Sain and Kent have more Strength and Speed respectively. And then there's the fact that Lowen starts to drag a bit more later on..

Lowen is too much of a gamble offensively he may end up strait up worse or imitating Sain or Kent... though he's generally more like Kent...

while I know it true he's turned out the best for me on a lot of my last playthroughs while Kent and Sain suffer their normal weakness... even though I like them more then him :-\

Just think if they were like PoR paladins gods of everything... though I guess they are still okay in this game compared to SS or RD

it's pretty much a toss-up, sometimes one is a bit better than the other, but I like to use Lowen because I mainly use a Paladin as a tanking unit and for rescues as opposed to fighting, when I feel like fighting though I use whichever of these two has had slightly more consistent growths that time around

Skill isn't that important in a game where enemies have no luck and are generally weighed down by their weapons. ._.
Low skill units still have a hard time hitting regardless. There's just a point you need to reach (like 15 or 16 lol) before it becomes negligible.

Sain..he rocks..

I usually use Lowen but i decided to use Sain instead and he was so much better..yeah Lowens got good defence but his strength is dump in comparison..

Kent gets to be the Marcus replacement (since i promote him in Lyn mode stealing Wallaces knight crest) and since Marcus eats balls, Kent does alot better..But Sain is the best one i found out...

No love for Isadora..:(

Sain is all offense, Kent is more balanced. I think Sain is slightly better because of his higher strength and decent speed, but Kent is awesome too. I always raise both. Aside from Oswin, the two don't really hold much competition for the Knight's Crest.

NO! LOWEN IS EPIC!!!

End of story.

... But out of Sain and Kent, Kent has more w1n on his side. I still think there should be a Lowen option though, so just in case you make one, I'm not voting.

Edited by Sniper Unleashed