Feh Channel - Choose Your Legends 2024

Seeing Felix reminded me of how I never liked the Mortal Savant's designs. The very overt Samurai design looks weird in Fodlan, especially with how xenophobic the continent is. Other continents have more of a reason for the more eastern looks of swordmasters. 

55 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

while Pandreo either gets stuck as a demote or gets his demote slot taken by Bunet.

How did Bunet place? I thought he was quite low?

56 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just to be clear, Panette was the highest ranked (37th) missing character in CYL8……who wasn’t from TMS

That seems to be the approach IS is using for the CYL GHBs now. I guess our only shot at TMS rep is for everyone with votes to spare to throw them at Touma.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Merrin, meanwhile, got 55th which also put her below Pandreo (who got 51st). Somehow, I don’t think that’ll stop IS from giving Merrin premium treatment while Pandreo either gets stuck as a demote or gets his demote slot taken by Bunet.

If we get the Solm banner in the next months, it will have at least one FEH OC from the TT stories.

I can easily see Pandreo being a demote, as an infantry staff unit... which I would not complain, since it would give us an easily accessible Engage healer and I like the guy so being able to invest on him without spending much would be nice.

Bunet is also demote material, for sure.

I could easily see a Solm banner being FEH OC, Timerra, Fogado and Merrin (all 5-star), and insta demote Pandreo.

52 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Bunet is also demote material, for sure.

I think he's more ''not in the game for several years'' material. Fogado and his team already have three males which makes it very hard for all, or even more than one to appear at the same time. That and Bunet likely isn't too popular. 

Fogado's the (secondary) main character and Pandreo the funny dark horse. This leave Bunet as the odd duck to get skipped. 

29 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think he's more ''not in the game for several years'' material. Fogado and his team already have three males which makes it very hard for all, or even more than one to appear at the same time. That and Bunet likely isn't too popular. 

Fogado's the (secondary) main character and Pandreo the funny dark horse. This leave Bunet as the odd duck to get skipped. 

He will probably get the seasonal 4*/TT unit treatment.

Although if they really want to give us Lance Cav demotes for Engage, he is an option. I would prefer Amber over him though.

I am still upset that in the Brodia banner, Alcryst got both his retainers, while Diamant got none. All the others royals have at least one retainer in the game.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

How did Bunet place? I thought he was quite low?

He did place very low, at 292nd to be exact (he tied with Zephia and Zeiss). 

The fact that Bunet did place very low honestly makes him better demote material than Pandreo. Who knows if IS also sees it that way, though.

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I guess our only shot at TMS rep is for everyone with votes to spare to throw them at Touma.

If a TMS character is to have any chance of winning in CYL9 (whether it's Itsuki, Tsubasa or Touma), the TMS voters need to pick just one of them to back.

And even then, that may still not be enough. If all of votes for Itsuki, Tsubasa and Touma were put towards just one of them in CYL8 (for a total of 11,152 votes), that still wouldn't have been enough to beat Felix (11,612 votes) or F!Robin (12,319 votes).

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

And even then, that may still not be enough. If all of votes for Itsuki, Tsubasa and Touma were put towards just one of them in CYL8 (for a total of 11,152 votes), that still wouldn't have been enough to beat Felix (11,612 votes) or F!Robin (12,319 votes).

But the number of CYL voters has been plummeting as of late. It's possible a proper rally could drive a TMS rep up enough to qualify eventually... but even then IS has shown they're not above messing with a Brave character seemingly out of spite either, so that's something to keep in mind, sadly.

On 8/15/2024 at 2:41 PM, Etrurian emperor said:

Seeing Felix reminded me of how I never liked the Mortal Savant's designs. The very overt Samurai design looks weird in Fodlan, especially with how xenophobic the continent is. Other continents have more of a reason for the more eastern looks of swordmasters. 

I agree. I always thought the Mortal Savant outfit looked out of place in Fodlan, and very goofy in general. It’s one of my least favorite Fire Emblem class outfits.

What does everyone think of Legendary Teatime so far? I like it, and I think it’s a fun idea. I wouldn’t mind seeing Forging Bonds conversations take on a format like this. I’m a little underwhelmed by how short each of the three conversations are, but the idea definitely has potential.