UNCODE THIS

Deity

I'm pretty sure he hates me more than anyone on these forums, me being the "pathetic and corrupt" admin that I am.

But don't worry, the feeling is mutual.

Edited by Dave

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am the devil according to him, and I keep telling him how much of a bad writer he is. And at any chance I get, I scoff at his religious beliefs.

I'd stick around, but there are too many banned FEE members here for my liking.

In fact, I'll probably just stick around anyway.

You won't be disappointed. This will be the greatest source of humor you will ever find.

I wondered where you had gone when you left that "debate", Phoenix :P
I still stop by from time to time, but I gotta find some less touchy people on there. Girls are less touchy nowadays ironically, make the site more female friendly :P

I saw an administrator directly link to /b/ where the camwhores run free. At that point I decided to spend 10 minutes annoying someone until I closed the page and never returned.

I am sure they are enforced, I just honestly do not see how anyone could get banned unless they go around posting the pain series.

That would have been me. Of course, it was a stupid decision on my part when I wasn't exactly sober, but anyway.

There are around 30 banned accounts (though something like half of them belong to this clown here), so don't worry, it is possible.

Edited by Dave

That would have been me. Of course, it was a stupid decision on my part when I wasn't exactly sober, but anyway.

There are around 30 banned accounts (though something like half of them belong to this clown here), so don't worry, it is possible.

30? Da-da-da-damn. I lucked out. Then again I didn't do nothin wrong. I just piss off people who THINK they have common sense. I'm going to make a thread about this common sense thing soon too. Edited by Phoenix

30? Da-da-da-damn. I lucked out. Then again I didn't do nothin wrong. I just piss off people who THINK they have common sense. I'm going to make a thread about this common sense thing soon too.

Common Sense implies that it is shared by a group of people. Maybe if you find this many people that don't have your "common sense" then your common sense isn't really common, is it? :P

Phoenix is crazy, but he's still a pretty cool guy. :D