Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin-A

Well who knows how to ruin anything you earn in life better than yourself?

Also, there's no point in everyone else being happy if you're miserable. Your attitude affects others around you.

Edited by Cynthia

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the shame in being a virgin (legal age isn't THAT late to begin with) unless you've had a whole slew of girlfriends, none of which you've managed to keep long enough.

Oh, and wasting your first time on a hooker = BAAAAD BAAAAD idea.

I don't care much about you and drugs, though. Actually, I'd like to see you post under influence.

I don't see the shame in being a virgin (legal age isn't THAT late to begin with) unless you've had a whole slew of girlfriends, none of which you've managed to keep long enough.

I don't care much about you and drugs, though. Actually, I'd like to see you post under influence.

It's one thing to not care, let's not encourage it though...

i hope that was meant for lols. cause i did indeed lol.

1. im NOT a virgin

2. you have seen me post quite a few times under the influence

Id tell you if I knew you better

Nah, you don't need to tell me.

But you shouldn't try suicide when you have your girlfriend right? You will make her sad, at the very least.

Though I agree with Cynthia, don't fake your happiness. If you are happy, it's easier to make the others happy.

Nah, you don't need to tell me.

But you shouldn't try suicide when you have your girlfriend right? You will make her sad, at the very least.

Though I agree with Cynthia, don't fake your happiness. If you are happy, it's easier to make the others happy.

1. fiancé!

2. Yeah I know....I need to think about how im affecting HER when I hurt myself...

3. yknow...im not a cold heartless bastard.......just cause I dont care doesnt mean I dont feel bad about it.

1. fiancé!

2. Yeah I know....I need to think about how im affecting HER when I hurt myself...

3. yknow...im not a cold heartless bastard.......just cause I dont care doesnt mean I dont feel bad about it.

1. My bad. I'm sorry.

2. Then you should take care of yourselves better.

3. Again, my bad then.

Trying getting help from someone who isn't on an online forum. If you really have issues, then get a professional to give you some advice. Seriously, all of this emo shit of yours is irritating at best. People have far worse problems than you, but they don't go on about it on the internet; they SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS!

just cause I dont care doesnt mean I dont feel bad about it.

Then you must care. In order to feel bad about something, you must of cared about it in some way for it to effect you. If you really did not care, then you would be totally apathetic. Yet another self contradiction of yours.

Edited by Shuuda

Trying getting help from someone who isn't on an online forum. If you really have issues, then get a professional to give you some advice. Seriously, all of this emo shit of yours is irritating at best. People have far worse problems than you, but they don't go on about it on the internet; they SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS!

Then you must care. In order to feel bad about something, you must of cared about it in some way for it to effect you. If you really did not care, then you would be totally apathetic. Yet another self contradiction of yours.

I dont remember asking for help, this time. They just started helping.

jeez Shuuda it wasnt in script and you STILL failed to read the whole thing.

I dont remember asking for help, this time. They just started helping.

Just because you do not say you want it, it doesn't mean you're not begging for the attention.

jeez Shuuda it wasnt in script and you STILL failed to read the whole thing.

I believe I did read your self contradictions, and it was irritating.

Just because you do not say you want it, it doesn't mean you're not begging for the attention.

I believe I did read your self contradictions, and it was irritating.

1. asking for help was not my intention

2. then either ignore it, or get over it. Because im not going to stop just because it "irritates" you. You irritate me sometimes, too but your free keep doing it. Im learing to get over the irritating stuff that you do, myself.

its not your life. if you dont have something nice to say about it...or at least productive then why do you get so worked up? Just fucking ignore it. Like im learning to.

Argument Won

5,000 exp gained!!

Gatrie levels up to Lv.21

CLASS CHANGE!!

general lvl. 21 --> Marshal lvl. 1

Win: 12 --> 15

sexyness: 50 --> 1328

attack: 25 --> 27

speed: 12 --> 15

power level: 0 --> 9001

Edited by Gatrie: Alone and Unloved

2. then either ignore it, or get over it.

But if I we were to ignore such things, then such things would go unpunished. Let me spell my problem out for you. You claim not to care, but then you admit to feeling bad (which means you do care).

You act like an annoying emo, but you are supposedly getting married to someone you love. Honestly, you are either very ungrateful, or just being annoying on purpose.

I believe that it is you who needs to get over whatever issue you have.

Edited by Shuuda

But if I we were to ignore such things, then such things would go unpunished. Let me spell my problem out for you. You claim not to care, but then you admit to feeling bad (which means you do care).

You act like an annoying emo, but you are supposedly getting married to someone you love. Honestly, you are either very ungrateful, or just being annoying on purpose.

I believe that it is you who needs to get over whatever issue you have.

if you would pay attention youd know that im trying.

your getting worked up for no reason, again, Shuuda :D

your getting worked up for no reason, again, Shuuda biggrin.gif

That was a pathetic tactic to use. I have a reason, which I clearly stated.

Face it Gatrie: the only thing you "don't care" about is your grammar.

Edited by Shuuda