Hey Guys

YokaiKnight

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will. Fury, to answer your confusion. I'm omegablaster. The real one. The original. Jarly here is impersonating me for some dick hole reason and causing people on other forums I visit to think his bull crap is me.

I find it quite annoying actually.

You've been found out, you filthy Mexican!

Destroy him omega!!!!

What the heck did you call me?

I will. Fury, to answer your confusion. I'm omegablaster. The real one. The original. Jarly here is impersonating me for some dick hole reason and causing people on other forums I visit to think his bull crap is me.

I find it quite annoying actually.

You have it all wrong, but I already told you by pm the reason.

And I told you in PM that I'm still against it. Now we can respectfully handle this or we can make a scene of it. I'd much prefer the former Jarly. Out of all the times I've cut you slack and you've turned around and fucked me over for it because each time I cut you a break you ruined it and I got the heat I'd ask out of respect for those times that you not impersonate me anymore. Pick your own username and your own avatar and stop stealing mine.

You've been found out, you filthy Mexican!

Destroy him omega!!!!

WHAT?! You racist prick! Mentioning that he was Mexican is un-needed, and makes you look like an asshole. Which you are.
No you can't, Sothe. Get out.
Oh, go to hell. Edited by MattLocke