Hey Guys

YokaiKnight

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I, on the other hand, am going to keep making mexican jokes until Jarly PMs me calling me a hippie-bitch. I missed my chance to screencap that shit.

eg4sgo.jpg

Then you suck at trolling.

Sucked. I was an idiot, what do you expect?
No, it's more fun this way.

Death is awesome.

I foresaw that.

Guys, I appreciate you all jumping in to support me...but can we stop spamming and flamming their boards and just let me and Jarly talk about this. I know what you guys are trying to do and stop trying to provoke him.

I don't think this is to support you or something, more like to provoke him... >_>

I'm not wanting you to leave. I'm merely wanting you to be yourself and not me.

Too bad, I cant be myself, not after all the damage you and those other FEE assholes have done. You want your name? You do as I told you to do. You follow my orders here, not the other way around. ^^

lol

Ok, :D *Feels overjoyed as well*

Guys, I appreciate you all jumping in to support me...but can we stop spamming and flamming their boards and just let me and Jarly talk about this. I know what you guys are trying to do and stop trying to provoke him.

Don't think of it exactly like people supporting you, everyone is sick of this particular member, everyone wants them to just fuck off.

You are having your name held ransom? XD

Too bad, I cant be myself, not after all the damage you and those other FEE assholes have done. You want your name? You do as I told you to do. You follow my orders here, not the other way around. ^^

You. Are. REALLY. REALLY. REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY RETARDED!

Too bad, folks its not gonna happen. SF is my home. I know I have done nothing wrong.

Get on your horses and begone. ^^

Fuck you and fuck horses. AYE-OOH!

Support you? I informed you so that you would support yourself, and I happen to be against Jarly's actions just as much as you are. My intentions for being against Jarly have been the same since long before he started copies you.

If you didn't want them to come, you shouldn't have said you were coming here. It's just like when a mother tells her child not to eat the special cookies she just made. The kid will eat every last cookie because the idea was presented to him.

@Fury: We like chaos and conflict. What can we say? We're a bunch of white guys who've been taught by Dave. ^^
I'm the same, but Dave never taught me.
Don't think of it exactly like people supporting you, everyone is sick of this particular member, everyone wants them to just fuck off.

You are having your name held ransom? XD

Lol. Sad thing, a name being stolen.
You. Are. REALLY. REALLY. REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY RETARDED!
I think he gets the point, honey.
You rabid wolfs. ^^
:o

*sighs* I was trying to be nice... Apparently its not going to work. It never did. I always tried to negotiate with you on FEE too but you never wanted to work with me and I always had to ban you and I hated it. We had some cool RPs together. But your stubborness is always an issue with your pathetic desire to demand power.

I never hurt your name. In fact if anything I tried my best to help you out. I unbanned you countless times, negotiated your return countless times, calmed people down countless times. Yet you always accused me of your problems.

Jarly, you want to know what your problem is? You blame me for everythign that goes wrong when I've done nothing but try to help you. I banned you because I HAD to. I never enjoyed it and I always unbanned you after things cooled down until you finally got Blitz to ban you which I couldn't undo.

The person ruining your name is not me, nor is it FEE. You are. By your constant demands that people respect you it causes people to stop. By trying to force and manipulate people to obey you you only chase people away. By your arrogance and bragging you get others who don;t even know of FEE to hate you.

Most the members of SF probably don't even know about you on FEE. You could come up with a new name that has nothing to do with FEE and nobody would know. But you always have to bring FEE in to things and complain how people hate you and stuff.

Had you not impersonated me or at least changed merely at my request then none of this would have happened. Now you got FEE flamming you and SF as well. I'm trying to do this peacefully but you are too busy being power hungry and causing more people to dislike you by your sheer stubborness.