YokaiKnight

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. Dave called in the troops, did he?

No, I called in OB and YQ followed, they're like Batman and Robin, except whichever one is batman is less cool than Bruce Wayne and whichever one is Robin is a lot straighter.

Byoxxyl came to watch, and 2bTop and Dave were already here, so they'll probably be watching as well.

Dave was merely the informant. I came with the artillery.
I thought I was. Well Dave told me Jarly was doing it and I came over to deal with him about it and I guess I got stalked.

Why is it that everybody's giving Dave credit for letting OB know about this incident?

My hidden message, the one I assume would not be uncoded, came true.

What do we have here, folks? A sort of war between FEE and SF.

As I said, Ob, you guys are making a big deal here. You and I, pms. Yes or no?

As previously stated, FEE is only against you, and you happen to be on SF.

Why dont you all assholes go back to the shitty place you came from?

This coming from the man who stated "I can't live without FEe"

I replied to you, ob. But I is not scared of you. Everyone at FEE believes that you are douche bag, they hate your guts and yet, you came here to try to reclaim something that is not yours. You see, as I said in the pm, I am ömegablaster, not omegablaster, there is a difference.

Now leave me alone, I got a story to finish.

I don't believe that OB is a douchebag, and I don't hate his guts. I just like to make fun of him because 9 times out of 10 its quite easy to do. I respect OB. Not very much, but its there. You, on the other hand, are just a desperate attention whore that won't go home. Hobbies GET?

Also LOL @ You thinking you'll ever finish a story.

Inness, at your service.

I'm pretty sure you stopped trying to come back and be unbanned before 2bTop showed up.

Don't worry, I'm not the same person I used to be. I've changed, I swear.

Alright. I feel safe now.

I do hope justice is served and you get banned. Unlike at FEE, where members such as you are allowed to call people like me wetbacks, mexicans and whatnot.

I don't see why I'd get banned seeing as I'm harmless.

Anyway, don't worry about me calling you those names anymore. I thought omegablaster would want my help with bombarding you, but he doesn't, which means I have no reason to insult you anymore. Sorry about that.

I was typing Jarly. I replied. And guys seriously drop the mexican jokes. Stop trying to piss him off ok? This is between me and him drop it guys.

Have fun trying to convince all the Jarlmedians here of that. It's fun to piss jarly and you off. So this is like war of the epic drama queens.

Also, the only time anyone has ever referred to Jarly in a bad way was stating the obvious (but you're mexican, aren't you?) or making fun of what you said yourself.

Edited by byoxxyl

You got that from a laugh?
Oh, get off your high burro and STFU.

Seriously, this thread is just awesome.

Yosh, she and Kaleido aren't here :(

Screwing with Jarly isn't the same without them.

It really isn't :/

Alright. I feel safe now.

I don't see why I'd get banned seeing as I'm harmless.

Anyway, don't worry about me calling you those names anymore. I thought omegablaster would want my help with bombarding you, but he doesn't, which means I have no reason to insult you anymore. Sorry about that.

I, on the other hand, am going to keep making mexican jokes until Jarly PMs me calling me a hippie-bitch. I missed my chance to screencap that shit.

Have fun trying to convince all the Jarlmedians here of that. It's fun to piss jarly and you off. So this is like war of the epic drama queens.

Also, the only time anyone has ever referred to Jarly in a bad way was stating the obvious (but you're mexican, aren't you?) or making fun of what you said yourself.

eg4sgo.jpg

I was trolling, not trying to be unbanned.

Then you suck at trolling.

Too bad, folks its not gonna happen. SF is my home. I know I have done nothing wrong.

Except a bunch of stuff like steal and spam and all kinds of other shit?

Get on your horses and begone. ^^

Don't you mean adios? ^^

Except a bunch of stuff like steal and spam and all kinds of other shit?

Don't you mean adios? ^^

Haha, great one, byo XD ^^

Edit: Provoking lets him show his true colors: red, green, and white!

Edit2: Which is also Italian, and AC Milan FTW, so... yeah.

Edited by Yoshkatana