Hey Guys

YokaiKnight

Holy crap. The avatar is changed. But a stolen car repainted is still stolen, so...

Break out the brooms!!

And Jarly, you are incorrect. I'm an active member, one of the longest-residing members of FEE, and yet I still "fight for my friends" when needed. So hush up or "You'll get no sympathy from he".

Edited by Yoshkatana

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When does it start? That sounds like fun.

(Jarly, keep at it! Never give it up!)

If I can get enough nitro, we can do it tonight.
SAS does browse these boards, Sothe.
Man, if he gets mad at me for joking about his site, which isn't that bad, fuck him.

WHAT?! You racist prick! Mentioning that he was Mexican is un-needed, and makes you look like an asshole. Which you are.

I'm sorry, I don't believe I know you or that you know me, so I don't think there is any reason for you to say that to me. Also, "filthy" was the operative word in my post, not "Mexican" (although I admit I am a bit of a racist). My post is only racist if you are. Anyway, nice to meet you, hope to see you somewhere less awkward.

Uhhh YQ give me a couple years and I'll be one...

Also your username is still a direct copy of mine. And I'm not asking for fear. I'm merely asking you that out of respect and manners that you change it. I'm not trying to make a big deal they are. And I didn't ask them to come.

And regardless of how FEE feels about me I don't really care. I didn't come here on FEE business I'm rarely on it. I came because omegablaster and that avatar on my name and avatar on quite a few sites and I don't appreciate the impersonation and am kindly asking you to please stop. The usernames are almost exactly the same. A small change like the dots doesn't make it different just like adding two dots to the avatar picture doesn't make it not plagerized and stolen.

I'm sorry, I don't believe I know you or that you know me, so I don't think there is any reason for you to say that to me. Also, "filthy" was the operative word in my post, not "Mexican" (although I admit I am a bit of a racist). My post is only racist if you are. Anyway, nice to meet you, hope to see you somewhere less awkward.
Inness, at your service.

Also your username is still a direct copy of mine. And I'm not asking for fear. I'm merely asking you that out of respect and manners that you change it. I'm not trying to make a big deal they are. And I didn't ask them to come.

You assume that those both exist.

I do hope justice is served and you get banned. Unlike at FEE, where members such as you are allowed to call people like me wetbacks, mexicans and whatnot.

Hahahahaha.

I guess that means I will be seeing alot of you guys, here, eh?

I do hope justice is served and you get banned. Unlike at FEE, where members such as you are allowed to call people like me wetbacks, mexicans and whatnot.

I guess that means I will be seeing alot of you guys, here, eh?

Oh, get off your high burro and STFU.