Hey Guys

YokaiKnight

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Dave, this topic has made me realize you're a pretty cool guy. I'm going to talk to my superiors and ask them to call off this whole conspiracy thing.
I'm not sure if you're joking or not.

To clear this once and for all, I removed his powers because he did pretty much nothing as an Admin. I have nothing against the guy.

I have nothing against the guy either, and to prove my point, I shall be removing the name, in his honor. I simply chose to use omegablaster because I actually felt his friendship when I was back at FEE. I did not intend to offend him by using it, never! I shall also be removing his avatar, which I took without asking. I was a fool. I should of just kept being me, Quetz.

And, to clear this once and for all. I apologize for the way I've been acting over the last couple of years. It could take me a whole damn post to explain my motives, but to what end? Nothing can change what I have done back at FEE and here.

You all hate me, its fine. I've learned to adjust to the racism and the hatred, I simply come and post bits and bits on the story, which I do wanna finish. I might post in other areas as well, though if I see the hostility, I shall take the hint that I am not welcomed and simply lurk in the Creative Section.^^

See you all, I am sleepy. Never have I had any hatred for any of you, be it FEE or SF. I loves you all!!!

I have nothing against the guy either, and to prove my point, I shall be removing the name, in his honor. I simply chose to use omegablaster because I actually felt his friendship when I was back at FEE. I did not intend to offend him by using it, never! I shall also be removing his avatar, which I took without asking. I was a fool. I should of just kept being me, Quetz.

And, to clear this once and for all. I apologize for the way I've been acting over the last couple of years. It could take me a whole damn post to explain my motives, but to what end? Nothing can change what I have done back at FEE and here.

You all hate me, its fine. I've learned to adjust to the racism and the hatred, I simply come and post bits and bits on the story, which I do wanna finish. I might post in other areas as well, though if I see the hostility, I shall take the hint that I am not welcomed and simply lurk in the Creative Section.^^

See you all, I am sleepy. Never have I had any hatred for any of you, be it FEE or SF. I loves you all!!!

You have lied too many times for me to believe a word of this.

Except for all the times you swore you hated me? You thought I should be banned and that Krev was a hippy? You said you hated us and called us all rabid wolfs? And many more times like that?
lol hypocrisy.
Whoops forgot the sarcasm tags...
XD
If this was a conspiracy that I actually predicted, then I'm heading to Vegas.
Can I come?

Except for all the times you swore you hated me? You thought I should be banned and that Krev was a hippy? You said you hated us and called us all rabid wolfs? And many more times like that?
Well, we are rabid wolfs. ^^
Whoops forgot the sarcasm tags...
:)

I know I have lied many times, but I had motives. I mean, put yourselves in my shoes for one instant. If you were mexican, you'd prolly have felt offended as well with all that racism stuff.

And, If I lurked at FEE, it was because I never could adjust being away from it. As I stated, FEE was my first home, the place I love.

Yes, my apology is as genuine as it can be. If I lied, I had to. We all do in this life.

Pts to the 1st quote.

Anyway, sorry to you all whom I've offended. It was not my intention, I was sorta blinded by wanting justice and law. But I've grown a bit. The internet is a serious business, where you make friends, and make enemies.

If you were mexican, you'd prolly have felt offended as well with all that racism stuff.
I have to deal with people being "racist" towards my Religion all the time. That is no fucking excuse.

And I repeat,

Lol2 Rabid wolfs. When I posted that, I was full of ire, because Byo and I had had a discussion in spamland. When I posted RW, I meant it as you all being ferocious toward me, in other words, like I was a pup in the middle of you all.