Hey Guys

YokaiKnight

I know I have lied many times, but I had motives. I mean, put yourselves in my shoes for one instant. If you were mexican, you'd prolly have felt offended as well with all that racism stuff.

And, If I lurked at FEE, it was because I never could adjust being away from it. As I stated, FEE was my first home, the place I love.

Yes, my apology is as genuine as it can be. If I lied, I had to. We all do in this life.

Pts to the 1st quote.

Anyway, sorry to you all whom I've offended. It was not my intention, I was sorta blinded by wanting justice and law. But I've grown a bit. The internet is a serious business, where you make friends, and make enemies.

Except you did this all like a week ago, and you still haven't changed. We have no reason to believe you.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to deal with people being "racist" towards my Religion all the time. That is no fucking excuse.
I'm what people call a "Redneck," even though I don't act like they stereotype, I just happen to live in the country. I am stereotyped and people are "Racist" against me, so yeah, no excuse. :\

I have to deal with people being "racist" towards my Religion all the time. That is no fucking excuse.

And I repeat,

AS the captain said: I am not seeking reinstatement, just forgiveness.

Its fun seeing old friends, which I cant see otherwise this way. I lurked like a ghost at FEE for the past two months using a proxy. But that is all gone now, I dont do that nowadays. I requested to be banned and finally agreed that it was my own fault.

I dont hate any of you tbh, not even you Blitz. My actions could of made me look as an antagonistic bastard, or as members in FEE know me as: The Anti Blitz. But I dont hate you, nor any of these other old geezers making fun of my race. I just laugh at the shit you guys post.

So, I'll use this time to say I am sorry again. I shall never bother FEE again. So you can leave newbies be, I wont be them. ^^

All I care at the moment is calming down here, make perhaps another bunch of friends and keep writing. That is the best I can do after all, write, and yet, I am not that good at it, but it entertains me.

I'm what people call a "Redneck," even though I don't act like they stereotype, I just happen to live in the country. I am stereotyped and people are "Racist" against me, so yeah, no excuse. :\

So because peole are racist to you then you (or other people) can be racist to him... :unsure: I dont get it

BRB Dinner. I'm eating tacos.

*Jealous*

You post shit about how you're leaving or going to sleep and then go back on it so many times that no one is ever going to believe you.

Thats Jarly for ya.

But see, I dont troll. If you have good eyes, you can see that I am being trolled at.^^
Its around that age, really. You expect me to believe its 100000000 years old? :D
I know I have lied many times, but I had motives. I mean, put yourselves in my shoes for one instant. If you were mexican, you'd prolly have felt offended as well with all that racism stuff.

And, If I lurked at FEE, it was because I never could adjust being away from it. As I stated, FEE was my first home, the place I love.

Yes, my apology is as genuine as it can be. If I lied, I had to. We all do in this life.

Pts to the 1st quote.

Anyway, sorry to you all whom I've offended. It was not my intention, I was sorta blinded by wanting justice and law. But I've grown a bit. The internet is a serious business, where you make friends, and make enemies.

Lol2 Rabid wolfs. When I posted that, I was full of ire, because Byo and I had had a discussion in spamland. When I posted RW, I meant it as you all being ferocious toward me, in other words, like I was a pup in the middle of you all.

Pure Jarly gold.

Byo should go back to FEE and keep practicing those mugs. ^^

He's better than you.

Like most our admin team...

But yes, I agree I wasn't on the site much anyways. I moved to other sites so to be honest I didn't need them.

I actually did shit when I was a mod. and I still do moar than Light or OB was doing back when they were admins, and I'm only a contributor

So many knowledge, I could write a book on all that has happened.

You already did, didn't you?

If this was a conspiracy that I actually predicted, then I'm heading to Vegas.

Come chill with me and 2bTop and Believer! And I guess we could get Phoenix and Bonsung if you wanted to, but I ain't never met them hoes.

Well I'm a "Pimp" and people are "racist" against me all the time. So yeah , no excuse :\

Its hard out there fo' a pimp.

So because peole are racist to you then you (or other people) can be racist to him... :unsure: I dont get it
I'm not racist. It's just that, we don't act like assholes because we are prejudiced against, no one else should. Not saying he does, or anyone else does. Just in general.

I only want to know if I am forgiven for my sins. ^^

And whether I shall be seeing old FEE friends here as well. I'd very much like to start over. Who doesn't deserve another chance after all. Wait, yeah...me. ^^

AS the captain said: I am not seeking reinstatement, just forgiveness.

Its fun seeing old friends, which I cant see otherwise this way. I lurked like a ghost at FEE for the past two months using a proxy. But that is all gone now, I dont do that nowadays. I requested to be banned and finally agreed that it was my own fault.

I dont hate any of you tbh, not even you Blitz. My actions could of made me look as an antagonistic bastard, or as members in FEE know me as: The Anti Blitz. But I dont hate you, nor any of these other old geezers making fun of my race. I just laugh at the shit you guys post.

So, I'll use this time to say I am sorry again. I shall never bother FEE again. So you can leave newbies be, I wont be them. ^^

All I care at the moment is calming down here, make perhaps another bunch of friends and keep writing. That is the best I can do after all, write, and yet, I am not that good at it, but it entertains me.

You have lied too many times for me to believe a word of this.
Any racism he has received was his own doing.

*Jealous*

Thats Jarly for ya.

Pure Jarly gold.

He's better than you.

I actually did shit when I was a mod. and I still do moar than Light or OB was doing back when they were admins, and I'm only a contributor

You already did, didn't you?

Come chill with me and 2bTop and Believer! And I guess we could get Phoenix and Bonsung if you wanted to, but I ain't never met them hoes.

Its hard out there fo' a pimp.

I'd like to read that book, YQ. XD

OB, the real one, stand down against Byo. Jarly, hush your epiphanies, no one takes them seriously, and anyone else, shush as well. This whole thing is over. Now it's starting to become an insult fest with no real purpose.

I am very sleepy...I hope to see you all again. ^^ And, I'll make sure you all make the cut in my story.