Hey Guys

YokaiKnight

*raises hand* You hired me to find him in real life and hack his computer remember! ohhh wiat...that was a secret...err I mean... YA dave is right!!!
Well, I know where he lives.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I know where he lives.

You should all come and hang a bit around me, I have a huge mansion you know? With all the game systems out there, etc.

*eyes* I thought you were done lying?

*Snipes*

As of now I am. :D To forum friends, anyway, not in real life nor to my bro. ^^

However, in the impossible case you speak the truth...How many hookers and how much? You know the rules. Tits or GTFO!

So you became a pimp, just like Jarly. I am proud of you, son. XD

I've been a Pimp silly! Who do you think thought you everything you ho...errr everything you know?

And MattLocke it was a joke. I knew he wasn't serious. Sides older strange men inviting me to their house...nah I'm good. Pedo Bear anyone?

Hey, how old are you. I bet am younger than you. Are you still 17? XD

Eighteen huh? We are close in age. ^^

Anyway, what are your plans, ob. THunk is here in this site, along with others. You plan on staying? Or have you a busy life?

Mostly busy. Might pop in here and there. Rarely though. Between finishing up AA in Criminal Justice and working on getting ready for Bachelors in Criminalogy I'm pretty busy.

That and my kick ass Star Wars RP site.

Oh yeah? Cool, best of wishes to you. And about your site, pm me the link if you want, but only if you want. I'll understand if you dont want the presence of someone like me there.

I also am working on my own site, but it sux balls atm. ^^

Well I'd have nothing against you. I didn't mean my site as in I created it I meant my site as in its a site I am on alot.

Its pretty complicated though and unless you were on the first site then you'd be kinda lost.

I understand, besides, I never really cared much about SW. I have like three of the new versions of the movies here that my bro has bought, and I still haven't seen them.

I play too much with videogames and visit SF.

It'll be fun if you come once in a while. XD